"weird" INFJ | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

"weird" INFJ

REEEE you have a song from trap nation?

They have terrible taste in drops

Reactions: Free
My taste is pretty all over the place too lol. I made a new spotify account the other day to kinda separate my music.

Reactions: Free and Wyote
My taste is pretty all over the place too lol. I made a new spotify account the other day to kinda separate my music.
Mhm.. I like mine all over the place, otherwise I get bored hearing too many songs in a row of the same genre.. Need to keep the air of mystery and intrigue going, even with myself. :joycat:

Reactions: Free and Wyote
I shuffle these during work
Untitled.jpg

Ha! I saved that one because I have been accused of being an INFP once or twice lol.. and it made me delve into the differences so I would fully understand them for myself and to better be able to verbalize to others.. how I know, aside from tests that I am definitely not a "P".. lol. :)

I can see how you'd be 'suspected' of INFP-ness. Your messages tend to be sprawling and flowing with ideas, there is a certain bubbliness to them that I don't always find in fellow INFJs. My impression is that your Fe is quite a bit stronger than your Ti, though I could be wrong on that count.

However, the way you described the concepts behind your novel seemed very Ni to me. In fact, they very much regaled my own Ni.

Hi @Ren

Still a work in progress myself but I've made progress nonetheless. It starts with working on self awareness. You can't have boundaries without a defined sense of yourself. You have to learn to trust and rely on yourself and be firm and direct with others. That's different than being aloof and offensive and rude to push them away. Those are more reactive strategies based on someone not having a defined sense of themselves--at least from what I gather.

Like you, I tend to absorb the strong emotions of others and then the lines begin to blur, 'Am I angry, or anxious, depressed etc?' So I have to stay focused on my state and experience while hearing the other person because I went into the interaction feeling a certain way and their feelings are their own. It doesn't help anyone to get jumbled up in their problems and emotions. If that makes any sense. I really started thinking about it all after I read the book Awareness by Anthony De Mello years and years ago.

Last edited:
I can see how you'd be 'suspected' of INFP-ness. Your messages tend to be sprawling and flowing with ideas, there is a certain bubbliness to them that I don't always find in fellow INFJs. My impression is that your Fe is quite a bit stronger than your Ti, though I could be wrong on that count.

However, the way you described the concepts behind your novel seemed very Ni to me. In fact, they very much regaled my own Ni.
Oh yes, you are correct about my Fe :) Also because of my instictual variant, which I am just really now starting to understand / study, according to a vid I just found on youtube which made so much sense to me. It was like she had crawled into my head.. I am firey, intense, and it spills out in rambles and INFJ tangents. Sorry about that.. o.o

And you have no idea, lol.. my Ni is insane.. My gut is always telling me things :)

Oh yes, you are correct about my Fe :) Also because of my instictual variant, which I am just really now starting to understand / study, according to a vid I just found on youtube which made so much sense to me. It was like she had crawled into my head.. I am firey, intense, and it spills out in rambles and INFJ tangents. Sorry about that.. o.o

And you have no idea, lol.. my Ni is insane.. My gut is always telling me things :)
Don't say sorry, spontaneity is what I lack so it's always good when I'm exposed to it. ;)