"weird" INFJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

"weird" INFJ

Hardly. In fact, it almost seems like you're projecting.

Almost, but not quite I guess. Looks like I've identified why the other INFJs shun you. You should work on that.

Reactions: Jexocuha
@the perhaps you could work on being more pleasant to new forum members. What is the point of this exchange?

If you want to be unnecessarily angsty with people why don't you do it on an ISTJ forum? What beef can you possibly have with this new member?

Last edited:
@the perhaps you could work on being more pleasant to new forum members. What is the point of this exchange?

If you want to be unnecessarily angsty with people why don't you do it on an ISTJ forum? What beef can you possibly have with this new member?

There are so many stupid comments made in your post, I don't even know where to begin.

Reactions: Jexocuha
Your attitude pisses me off.

@Free agreed, that is where respect is due. Where there is a pattern of targeting of others, and negative attitudes for the sake of being negative, where it seems uncalled for or inappropriate, I have to say that find it hard not to call it out.

When in public, I subconsciously put on a rude front as self defense. yeah.
If it's being shunned that you are wondering about it's probably because you're rude like you said in an earlier post. /problemsolved.
I think it would be wiser to judge for yourself.
Hitting too close to home, huh?

Hardly. In fact, it almost seems like you're projecting.
Almost, but not quite I guess. Looks like I've identified why the other INFJs shun you. You should work on that.
Validate your opinion to me. From my point of view, you're only trying to provoke me.
@Icedream, Mr @the began only by regurgitating what you had said without, as you pointed out, any other justification, And then proceeded to provoke you, perhaps to arouse the suggested rudeness, but more likely just for fun.
I sympathize with your feeling of alienation, and it is a common theme around here but I am curious about the group of INFJs to which you alluded. Is this a real life group or an online group...I ask because the interactions are quite different. For instance @ruji is reported to be kind and supportive in real life but a pill on line and @Roobarb&Custard never ever snaps at anyone in real life but is known to be quick to annoy online.

Last edited:
@Roobarb&Custard never ever snaps at anyone in real life but is know to be quick to annoy online.

How do you know that about me?

I just thought it was unfair that @Icedream expressed a vulnerability and then it was exploited. Or at least seemed to be. It's safer maybe not to expose the jugular. Maybe @the was trying to be constructive, but the wording could have been a bit more sensitive?

You can learn a lot about a person by peering in their kitchen window late at night
Lol. Oh so it's you!

I love the "hot chocolate" dance BTW

Last edited:
GIFMaker.org_13R5Fq.gif
Oh yeah, that is my kitchen window. :tonguewink:
Boogie on down

Wow! is that from your dancing days?

@Stu For the most part, it was in the discord server for this site.
It is my experience that getting any kind of reaction on this site at all is positive, look how may folks come on here, post a little and are largely ignored......