We discover Mozart, bit by bit. | INFJ Forum

We discover Mozart, bit by bit.

andrea guzzo

Mar 29, 2018
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
non lo so
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. the time when the music resolved all his tension.

So, once in a while I will upload one of his pieces.
I will choise the ones that explain him in the best way, where his musical structure is at his best.
You just have to..
listen.

Starting off with his probably most famous piece, still almost all of you don't know his name!!..:smile:
Here the piece structure is very clear even to those not musical ears. Enjoy

I enjoy Vivaldi, Bach and Beethoven...many others. Mozart is good but I never understood why hes used as the measure of others.

Reactions: andrea guzzo
I enjoy Vivaldi, Bach and Beethoven...many others. Mozart is good but I never understood why hes used as the measure of others.

I think it has to do with empathy. I'll try to explain myself.
As a musician, I would rate them the same way.
But as a big empthatetic person and musician, Mozart has no rivals.
You hear, you look at the scores, you see the big picture and then Mozart appears as the perfection. It's something you know and feel instantly at the first mozart notes you hear. You hear the native musicality language is in his mind. And in his pieces. Your ears are pleased, the piece goes by and it all feel so clean yet not boring. I may let you hear that in the next days as I put more clips
But also, everyone has different taste. So lets say Mozart is perfection to ME :blush:

"Leck mich im Arsch (literally "Lick me in the arse") is a canon in B-flat major composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, K. 231 (K. 382c), with lyrics in German."

:m063:

I did not know this piece. Thank you kind sir, for having brightened my day.

Next piece, we go with a Oboe concerto. I like this one as it allows mozart to express musicality freely on an expressive instrument like the oboe.
Of course, he did lot of concertots, but this one suite my intent perfectly.
The Cadenzas are also worth a mention in this one.

Warning, don't listen in rainy day, the piece is sunny :smile:

"Leck mich im Arsch (literally "Lick me in the arse") is a canon in B-flat major composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, K. 231 (K. 382c), with lyrics in German."

Reminds me of Pachebel's canon. Or rather the sketch about it.There is probs a similar story behind it.

Dunno if I posted this before...

Next piece, we go with a Oboe concerto. I like this one as it allows mozart to express musicality freely on an expressive instrument like the oboe.
Of course, he did lot of concertots, but this one suite my intent perfectly.
The Cadenzas are also worth a mention in this one.

Warning, don't listen in rainy day, the piece is sunny :smile:

That dude cant play the oboe. It's embarrassing.
:openmouth:

Reactions: infinite dreams
That dude cant play the oboe. It's embarrassing.
:openmouth:
3:08 "wtf is this thing broken?" :tearsofjoy:

Don't know anything about playing the oboe, but even I can hear he doesn't feel it. He's either way too hasty or too slow, and he doesn't seem to have very strong lungs.

Reactions: Wyote
Well :grin:.... the oboist is francois Lelux, one of the top oboist alive. The interpretation and execution here is absolultely masterclass, outstanding

The trip ends here. "Jupiter", Symphony N41.
In a Glorious C Major
Happy music everyone

Oboe concerto
he doesn't seem to have very strong lungs.

I think it largely has to do with the style of playing. Also for whatever reason the recording doesn't pick up a lot of the nuance of the sound of the oboe that you would get live.
He's obviously not bad, demonstrating advanced skills flawlessly, but it's a different style and poor recording.
About ten minutes in, he starts to illustrate some pretty incredible breath control and the recording doesn't stifle much of it, and it's a bit more familiar to my ears as far as the oboe is concerned.

Originally I only listened to the first few minutes and just found his mannerisms funny. Eventhorizon obviously has no idea what he's talking about, as usual.

I cant tell if and when I should take people seriously around here anymore.
So if theres any doubt, of which there should not be, I am in awe of any one who can play any instrument that well or do anything that well for that matter. The idea that any common folk ( that means everyone here on this forum with few exceptions) could find anything to critique about his ability to play the oboe is laughable and the foundation of my own joke.
You are just vindictive bad people for yet again trying to make me the focus of your own failings.
@Wyote I have removed my "like" from your post. I mistakenly took it to mean you got the joke. Now I see I was wrong about you yet again.

@Wyote I have removed my "like" from your post. I mistakenly took it to mean you got the joke. Now I see I was wrong about you yet again.

I appreciate your honesty with regards to this, but not so much with your lack of it originally. I will try to default more to you never being serious.

I appreciate your honesty with regards to this, but not so much with your lack of it originally. I will try to default more to you never being serious.
How about using your head first?
Lets follow this out just a bit. Had I been serious I could have easily and correctly called out on it. I mean, I am called out on numerious things here that there is no basis for. However this one thing... lets go over a few.
"Have you ever played the Oboe?"
"No? Why do you feel then you have any right to judge another persons ability to play an Oboe then? Much less one who is clearly playing it very very well?"
And in this, had anyone taken me serioisly and decided to make a point of it would have been absolutley correct. Why does this happen on items I do have the right to comment on and with little exception am almost always correct? But here, with the Oboe well just ignore it?

As a note much younger I attempted to play the clarinet. I was profoundly poor at it. Ill never forget the taste of reeds. So I actually do have some idea past most whats involved with playing an instrument somewhat like it. This guy is amazing and I envy anyone who can do anything that difficult that well.

Last edited:
How about using your head first?

Hilarious.

As a note, I've grown up around music and have played all sorts of instruments.
As another note, I've got no time for your poor writing and weird shenanigans.
As a final note, I'm cool.

My likes are sought after around here. They are worth their weight in gold.
To the dull humorless souls around here, this is yet another joke. One if the "my likes are sought after" didnt give it away the, "are worth their weight in gold" should have. How much weight is involved with a like? Exactly the the weight of a few hundred electrons it takes to register the like through a computers processor?

One if the "my likes are sought after" didnt give it away the, "are worth their weight in gold" should have. How much weight is involved with a like? Exactly the the weight of a few hundred electrons it takes to register the like through a computers processor?

With the price of gold being what it is that's still a few bucks dude... :grimacing: