Enneagram
1w9
Water is capable of storing memory.

A quick 2 min intro

[video=youtube_share;ILSyt_Hhbjg]http://youtu.be/ILSyt_Hhbjg[/video]

Some longer videos

[video=youtube_share;mJhogR7YLps]http://youtu.be/mJhogR7YLps[/video]

[video=youtube_share;yPY0C7FaKfA]http://youtu.be/yPY0C7FaKfA[/video]

I only had time to watch the short introduction but that was amazing. For the spiritualists out there, I find it interesting that the water molecule storing information is somewhat an exciting notion when you think of water being thought of as a psychic medium (also as element in astrology etc.), for example heightened paranormal phenomena traditionally thought of taking place in watery surroundings. Could that be stored information being perceived in some way?. I also like the fact that God is often likened to the sea and in some descriptions (I've been reading Meister Eckhart) speaks of a storehouse of all images. The ocean would be a storehouse in light of the first clip, which does make it an elegant analogy. ;) Thank you! [MENTION=4956]Asarya[/MENTION]

I don't think we understand what consciousness is. I tend to experience all the world as animated. The traditional way of expressing that belief is to say, "Every rock and creature has a spirit." The problem is that statements like this just beg the question. What is a spirit? What does it mean that the world is animated? What is consiousness?

In direct reply to the idea that water has memory, I would say that three videos from the internet are certainly not adequate proof, but they were certainly interesting. I had a lot of questions go through my mind throughout the videos. Some of the reasoning was flawed. Often, inadequate explanations of dubious reports were given. Let's look at just one claim, the one where rats died from drinking water that was in close proximity to a poison. Okay, so I beleive some rats died. I am unconvinced the water is the cause. To say that water takes on characteristics simply by proximity is far too much like contageous magic to me, and we know contageous magic is a skam. My main question was this: I was taught that the molecules of water in its liquid state move around a lot, and don't form patterns (like ice does). So what are these patterns that they show us pictures of??? I guess if they had tried to make the argument that crystaline water (ice, snow, etc.) can hold information I would have bought it. But I'm not at all ready to believe that liquid water does.

The patterns are of "thought energy". At least that's how I term it in my mind. I do not think there are words within my language banks to describe it. It's consciousness.

This reminded me of one of my favorite controversial movies "What The Bleep ..."

Here is a clip from the movie talking about the pictures of distilled water taken after a human projected some kind of thought/emotion at it.

In the documentary "I Am" - they touch upon research that shows all thought/emotions radiate outward from humans and can be felt - or sensed - or absorbed - in some fashion by living entities. Like a petri dish of yogurt with live bacteria in it. It was an excellent example of how connected we are to everything.

It has also been shown how plants communicate over distances with each other. Plants have been photographed to show an energy aura around them the same as living creatures. I think if we were to look we'd find everything single thing on/above/below this planet is intricately connected by some form of "energy". I know it's not energy in the traditional sense - yet as I mentioned before there is no word...

Some call it God. Spirit. Soul. Consciousness. The Universe. The Creator. [shrug]

The bottom line for me - is that what ever I think/feel not only affects me and my body - but other people/animals/things within a 3 foot radius from me.

Conversely - what other people think/emote affects me.

Now - they're showing that whenever many people think/emote the same thoughts/emotions - a larger area is affected. We are creating our world. It's obvious. Whatever is going inside a person's minds is happening in the larger world...

[video=youtube;zpnlCo5APrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpnlCo5APrE[/video]

Reactions: Quiet and jyrffw54
How curious. I wonder if one could test it by placing binary information from some kind of electrical impulse into water and then drinking it. See if they could gain that knowledge…. That would be sweet.

Plus since we are primarily made of water could perhaps our brains communicate with the water in our cells and allow us manual control over our own biochemistry? Evolution thru meditation; that would kick ass…

Also if this is true then what would that say of the power of Belief on Earth and other water inhabited worlds. Perhaps belief isn’t so much some abstract ethereal force but rather a conveyance of abstract information in the physical world via the most fundamental constituent of the planet.

Perhaps all one would need to do in order to plant the seeds of life on a water inhabited world is imagine it. And the water would go from there flowing and building on that idea… Over time of course…

What if the creation of life’s main purpose is to be more efficient at analysis and observation so that the water or whatever uses the water could gain greater understanding? It would also mean that death was illusionary from the start as all information from our bodies would in fact continue to exist. I always had a hunch there was some natural mechanism under our nose that did that. Transition between worlds indeed! Perhaps even reincarnation could become possible if one reused the water from one body in the creation of another.

The potential of this being true sure does hold a whole lot of ramifications… Neat stuff, I hope it holds true.

:m069:

Reactions: Quiet
One of the things I found the most fascinating about that video, was the fact that the water's response to "baby" was to form a light blue crystal, the very color of the aura of a newborn. Neatness!

I also wonder what Water would look like after having Reiki done to it, since my Teacher strongly encourages me to do it to my food and water as a sign of gratitude. I presume that the shape/design would manifest based on the intent.

One of the things I found the most fascinating about that video, was the fact that the water's response to "baby" was to form a light blue crystal, the very color of the aura of a newborn. Neatness!

I also wonder what Water would look like after having Reiki done to it, since my Teacher strongly encourages me to do it to my food and water as a sign of gratitude. I presume that the shape/design would manifest based on the intent.

I wonder if that means you would be "eating" your love energy that you manifested upon your food.

Hmmm... I usually express gratitude for my food before eating it as well. I also express gratefulness for the people who worked hard to bring the food to me - you know - gathering it in the fields - processing it - driving it to the grocery store - the people who stocked it - etc. I found when doing this little act - that my body feels relaxed - calm - good.

You know how when a person lights another candle from theirs - and how their candle flame never diminishes? It's as if the energy is ever flowing - ever constant - almost synergistic.

What if we get our energy that way? What if when we unconditionally love another person it comes right back to us in energy for ourselves? No...that's not it - is it?....It feels more like when I love someone unconditionally - like I do pretty much everyone here - I gather energy to myself for I feel bouncier - lighter - more energetic. My life force increases when I love other sentient beings unconditionally....

I wonder if the life force of the water increases when the emotion Love is directed towards it...

If you really want to mess with your mind, what if water is the (spiritual) form of our energy and all of our own thoughts, opinions and ideas come from that fact that we're made up mostly of water in the first place? What if water is a universal life form that's able to act as a single consciousness that we're all connected to at one point and will go back to after death? We know we need water to live, but what if we needed it for more than just a physical reason? Dying of dehydration would be more than just lacking water to power our bodies, but would also be dying from lack of "essence" or whatever term you want to use to describe it!

The interconnection between it and everything we know is mind-boggling really!

All of this is absolutely fascinating and intriguing. I have to spend some time exploring this and maybe doing some of my own experiments with emotions and water crystals. Very cool stuff!!

Makes me think of Holy Water too... ;)

Ive throroughly enjoyed reading all the responses. Thank you everyone!

The implications for this concept are enormous, mind boggling, all encompassing exciting and inspiring!

Im learning about water in chemistry at the moment, and my lecturer had showed us an awesome video about this.

Water is so fundamental to life- water makes up 2/3 of our human composition, and then consider everything else- the plants and animals around us, the atmosphere, all the bodies of water, the water underground.

I think about this stuff a lot. I believe that we actively create our reality through conciousness. The world is completely holistic and interconnected. Our every thought, emotion, belief, action and expectation continuously and fluidly create every moment of our reality, individually and collectively. When I dont like something about my reality I take a long look at myself and what Im manifesting. Im not saying that life doesnt have unexpected challenges- but never more than what we can cope with and deal with.

Hate and fear will harm the individual more than anything else. Why hate anyone? What purpose does is serve? We really do see the world as we are, not as it is. The adage of love your enemies is not just a philosophical concept- it is good practical advice.

The world is just 'people', all trying to come to terms with reality in the same way as you are. All we really know about the world is that you are here, I am here and we are here. So regardless of why we are here- we do know that we are all here together. Your thoughts and actions not only effect yourself, they effect everything and everyone in your environment. People are beings of energy, individual conciousness that are learning, experiencing, navigating around the world and eachother. Each one is equally valid, none less, none greater. All beings crave love and connection more than anything else. Everything else is an illusion that we maintain.

This is where faith and beliefs are so incredibly important in life. In the words of Jesus, if we had faith the size of a mustard seed we could move mountains. If you dont think its possible to move a mountain than you cant because you have already set the parameters for your experience of reality. Because what you believe defines what your experience and then what your experience affects your beliefs. It comes as no surprise to me that many of the worlds religions and philosphers have focused on the importance of self awareness, love, faith and that reality is an illusion. And 'holy water'- how awesome to know that it truly is blessed. Love and gratitude are the two most powerful influences on the energy of water. Imagine the world if we were all to think with love and gratitude- oceans, rain and storms of holy, blessed water! Truly anything is possible, the only thing that limits our experience of reality is our own closed minds. Never limit yourself to the matrix we have created and were born into- life is so much more

I liked the third video the best. I'm so glad you shared this and I was able to watch it. Thank you very much!

I liked the third video the best. I'm so glad you shared this and I was able to watch it. Thank you very much!

I didn't even watch the video. I just saw, niffer has recently replied in the thread, and I thought, oh yeah!

You didn't forget me did you? Actually, how could you forget. I made a lasting impression with that crazy excited pic of me in your picture thread. :D
I'm still a little bit zany but I'm working on being more mature, doncha worry now. How have you been?

I’m still a little confused about something. When they get these patterns and symbols from the water are they freezing it first? Or are they just seeing them in drops of water under a microscope? Obviously you get snowflakes when you freeze it but when it's in liquid state does it still maintain that symbol?

I’ve been pondering this since I read the thread originally a few days ago. I’ve been thinking up experiments and tests one could do to answer a few of the questions I have. (I need to get a book on this.) But I imagine with the right setup and depending if this works the way I am thinking it works then it could be possible to derive a functioning language out of the structures formed. Although the idea I have would be incredibly tedious and involve a very sensitive long term setup.

I’m wondering though if the water is in fact retaining the information it’s given indefinitely or if it simply holds what is influencing it at any given time. It looks to me that it is simply incredibly sensitive to all frequencies of vibration and energy applied to it, be they kinetic, light, mental or anything other kind. However if it’s holding that information then that means whole new complex structures can be made from scratch simply by influencing the water in specific ways . Not only would this give the water special properties but if done to an extreme enough level could even go so far as creating DNA and changing the water into something completely new, perhaps giving it whole new ways of interacting on a physical level. Make it a liquid lighter than air or able to maintain structural composition while still in liquid form. Hopefully no one goes all ICE-9 on us with this…

Either answer is incredible and holds many possibilities, just different ones. Although from what I can tell in a way it’s both…

---

I imagine it works something like it would if you put some sand on a piece of glass then placed it over a speaker. Depending on the vibrations exerted by the speaker will judge how the sand will arrange itself. By doing this we can view how sound frequencies work.

This could explain how Homeopathy might work without denying physics. If the different medicine influences simply have different vibrations that influence the structure of the water memory in specific ways then the “long term” memory of the water would be equivalent to the sand structure after the speaker has been turned off. It would just be the physical form sculpted by the various intended influences.

Meanwhile the medicine that is slowly diluted out of the water would be the equivalent of the sound from the speaker warping the sand. Which might be designated the “short term memory” as it is still in the process of being molded.

This could only work if the structure of the Water memory does in fact influence what it comes in contact with, which seems to be the case hence this whole investigation. And why wouldn’t it? The sand structure would have an influence on a crab walking over it, so I see no reason a cell for instance wouldn’t react to the structure of the water it’s absorbing. And if that structure is somehow indicative of a specific reaction from certain things regardless of its source then water could potentially be made medicinal thru this method.

---

This would only possible under a specific condition and that is if the attributes from a chemical or miscellaneous atomic structure can be recognized without direct collision with the water. (Such as the example with the vial of poison in the water that ended up killing the mice.) Now we already know that atoms don’t actually touch but rather it is their fields that bounce off of each other. While up until now we regarded it as basic “bump” interaction where the fields act as walls, I imagine that the fields they emit are not that simple and are more like a spectrum of density allowing fields to overlap up to a certain point before repelling one another.

Where the current scientific model would have you view 2 colliding atomic fields as 2 kickballs bouncing off of each other. I think it would be like 2 kickballs with one covered in peanut butter and the other jelly. While they are both still kickballs if you toss them at each other they will be able to permeate each other’s less dense field and exchange a bit before making it through to the rubber underneath and bouncing off one another.

The range and density of the field is likely determined by the atomic structure (chemical), depicting how diverse the interactions probably are.

---

So if my hunch is correct then this would be the same old forces at work but on a much more fundamental level. Water is a far simpler resource to work with and is sensitive to all frequencies, not just the ones strong enough to physically move it. By doing this we can view the patterns that emerge from various yet unperceived forces. Like various brainwaves influenced by emotional stimuli. Or subtle radiation, light and what have you.

If we could use this technique to chart the vibrational patterns of these various and very subtle frequencies then we could learn to use them in the same way we use sound and light, in order to essentially alter the very nature of something’s construction.

Advancement in this field would only require an understanding of how certain influences structure the water memory. Thus allowing us to create more complex interactions and structures contained within the water memory granting it whatever properties we see fit. If done enough it could result in the potential for altered physical relations and the potential for the creation of DNA (as I mentioned earlier). It would in essence be a combination between art and chemistry… (How lovely. LOL!!!)

The difference between this and chemistry would be that with Chemistry you are combining and altering the actual chemical bonds of different elements. Where in Homeopathy you would just be sculpting the information in the water with predetermined influential chemicals fields, allowing water to attain their properties via design without the actual chemical needing to be present. Allowing you to mix and match different chemical properties with none of the byproduct. (Finally a potential practical use for ascetics in science, PHILOSOPHERS REJOICE!!!)

---

I’m sure there are a ton of books on this, but if anyone has any recommendations it would be appreciated. I think I’m going to do a little research on this myself and see what I come up with. Seems I have a few questions about it they didn’t bother to answer, at least not in the videos. I am more interested in the science and dynamics of this phenomenon then the philosophical implications. As staggering as they are I would like to hold off on the abstract notions of this before having a real idea of how it works, so if anyone could recommend a few particular books geared towards the technical analysis of water then that would be awesome.

:m125:

PS: I should point out that everyone takes my idea with a grain of salt. It’s based entirely off of conjecture using limited information. It’s just a theory. So I don’t know.

Last edited:
I love the idea, because I'd love there to be some way for science and spirituality to find common ground, but does anyone know if the idea of structured water is being researched seriously by independent academic facilities and what the wider scientific community thinks on this proposal?

As I understood it from the video the water molecules form the chemical bonds differently forming actual structures and that those structures' visible shape is pecific to what they come in contact with...I'm no chemist though...
Here's a dubious looking website about hydrogen bonding: http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/water/hbond.html#inf and i guess the section for "Information transfer" might be the key one... I'm so lost... ;D Any chemists here???

The last video was kind of endorsing a product and I couldn't find the origin of the second. I didn't really find any non-New Agey things on Google about it either at first glance. ??? Does anyone know??? It's really interesting. I have a background in the Waldorf movement, not as a member, but I've done a year long course on Anthroposophical training (philosophy, eurythmy, speech, song, art, folk dancing...you name it...It's based on the work of Rudolf Steiner) There's a type of farming that's a part of the whole philosophy, Biodynamic agriculture. The reason I'm thinking of this is because I remember some talk of this type (though not identical...but similiar about formations...) that the biodynamic farmers believe the properly cultivated foods to have that make them have more "vitality"...well here's a website of the idea: http://www.biodynamics.in/chrom.htm
and about Biodynamic farming (including critique) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biodynamic_agriculture

I did accidentaly find a cool website though that seems to have neat scientific studies with a paranormal slant.
http://www.scientificexploration.org/talks/
The committee of the society had members from Stanford, Princeton, Michigan State...reputable universities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only had time to watch the short introduction but that was amazing. For the spiritualists out there, I find it interesting that the water molecule storing information is somewhat an exciting notion when you think of water being thought of as a psychic medium (also as element in astrology etc.), for example heightened paranormal phenomena traditionally thought of taking place in watery surroundings. Could that be stored information being perceived in some way?. I also like the fact that God is often likened to the sea and in some descriptions (I've been reading Meister Eckhart) speaks of a storehouse of all images. The ocean would be a storehouse in light of the first clip, which does make it an elegant analogy. ;) Thank you! @Asarya

Thanks. I just had to look at this thread to see if it was as crazy as I thought it would be. You saved me the bother of having to watch the video to have my answer.

Thanks. I just had to look at this thread to see if it was as crazy as I thought it would be. You saved me the bother of having to watch the video to have my answer.

:hurt:
...nah not really.
;)

Look if you're not familiar/interested in certain aspects of spirituality that's your business. . If you're prejudiced against such things to the degree that they upset your equilibrium so much you feel you need to make rude comments to strangers you might want to stick to other sections of the forum that aren't labelled Religion and Spirituality. ...just for your own peace of mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

I promise that you will suffer no harm from watching the videos except perhaps some mild irritation, boredom and the loss of a hour of time that you will never get back. In saying that it will be much more vindicating for yourself to watch the video and say that its crazy rather than just assuming its crazy without even considering it. And if worst comes to worse, atleast you will get to have a cheap laugh and an anedote to share with others about the crazy idea that you heard.

[video=youtube_share;pMEtcnstu9o]http://youtu.be/pMEtcnstu9o[/video]

[MENTION=5206]Oros Ull[/MENTION]

I totally see where you are going with this- you have articluated your thoughts really well- just awesome.

In regards to the liquid/frozen issue- my chemistry teacher says its possible to see the patterns both ways. He's going to get me some more information hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

This is a very contested concept and many in the scientific community have disregarded it completely because of our current understanding of chemistry and physics. As you have already deduced though- its not so much about molecular change, more a vibrational imprint that can be observed. Homeopathy follows under the banner of 'vibrational' or 'energy' medicine (I think the implications for this concept are gar greater than homeopathy though).

It is hard to find 'legitimate' scientific studies to support the claim water has memory. The orginal paper has been hotly contested and Jacques Benveniste been heavily criticised. The results are hard to reproduce. And i think that because of the nature of the concept, scientific evidence will always be hard to find. It is hard to investigate and measure 'intentions' and energy. Water memory has more to to with intentions and energy than anything else, and intentions and energy are fluid so memory is also fluid. I do think there is both short term and possibly longer term memory- but I think both are fluid. I did find this- a more recent study - http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3817-icy-claim-that-water-has-memory.html

The cynic in me also thinks that studies confirming water memory would be supressed for obvious reasons. And to top it off, I think that many in the alternative medicine world have totally misunderstood the premise and are using the idea of water memory in a counterproductive and negative way. And whats worse is that they've flooded the internet with annoying psuedoscience.

Doing lots of research on this topic has been fascinating but hasnt really yielded much useful or entirely credible information. I have been completely disgusted by the amount of websites selling 'structured' water. This totally defeats the purpose of the concept in my opinion. No one needs to buy special water! We can make our own freaking special water!! The point is not to buy special water to heal ourselves but to see how emotions, thoughts, intentions and energies are effecting our water and how this process is fluid and plastic. I hate these websites because just like the premises posited by conventional medicine, they are telling people they need all these external aids that they have to purchase to heal themselves. Just more people trying to sell crap to people wanting to buy hope.

Often I wonder how much of homeopathy is water memory and how much is placebo effect.
The placebo effect is absolutely amazing and I think an area that needs much more research. It is amazing how many people can heal themselves using the placebo effect. When I was studying psychology it was always one of my key interests. What makes a person more susceptible to this effect. Is there a way to strenthen it? And even with people taking pharmaceuticals- how much of that is placebo effect and how much is simply the effect of medication. In short- I view the placebo effect simply as the power and strength of mind. And if water is carrying intentions... mindblowing the possible implications.

Anyway, Im sorry I havent been able to offer you anthing more concrete. Im still in the process of learning about these things too.
Some interesting links

creation of matter - http://educate-yourself.org/mbc/seth...ofmatter.shtml
5 weird things about water- http://www.neatorama.com/2008/08/22/...s-about-water/