Vancouver Riots | INFJ Forum

Vancouver Riots

MikeA

Community Member
Dec 12, 2010
MBTI
GOD
Enneagram
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xWZOfNhwqk"]YouTube - ‪Vancouver Hockey Fans Going Crazy After The Vancouver Loses Game 7! People Destroying Police Cars‬‏[/ame]

Congratulations, you now look like a bunch of Muslim Extremists.

Were all just one bad game away from being terrorists.

orig_42124_1_1281738728.jpg

It's hockey... what else would you expect?

There's something you don't understand, they LOST A HOCKEY GAME!
Yeah some people may live under a terribly corrupted government, some starve and people make a big deal of it. What's wrong with you? It's not if some people put the puck in a net less times than another group of people. Come on.

Wat, nobody else is allowed to joke in this joint?

now they done went and compared Vancouver's behavior to Detroit's classiness. well I never...:m027:

Reactions: bamf and Sloe Djinn
At least the Australians came to the rescue: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY86ccy4jj4"]YouTube - ‪Romance in Vancouver Riots 2011 After Stanley Cup Finals‬‏[/ame]

Reactions: bamf and AhSver
I think most of us who live in Vancouver are embarrassed by what people did. Truthfully, even if the Canucks had won I am sure that there would have been trouble either way. When you get 100 000 people in one small area then there's probably going to be trouble. It doesn't help that a few people showed up with the explicit intent to create a disturbance.

I live downtown where the riots were and it took me two hours to get home that night because they were cleaning up all the tipped/burned/smashed cars and all the bridges and main roads to get there were closed. But the next day everything was neat and tidy and back to order.

Yeah it's ridiculous, we get it. And I'm sure a lot of people are going to have some kind of adverse opinion of people who live here because a few individuals went crazy over a game. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that this is not how it usually is.