Vaccines Debate | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Vaccines Debate

On mercury (thiomersal): http://internettheories.blogspot.com/2012/11/flu-vaccines-and-mercury.html

I graduate with my PhD in toxicology in a few months. I made sure my child received the recommended vaccinations. I try to make unbiased, informed decisions, and based on the evidence I've seen, the risk of disease far outweighs the possibility of damage from vaccines.

Consider the greatly increased lifespan worldwide following the introduction of vaccines (and antibiotics). I'm extremely glad I don't have to worry about my child getting measles, etc.

I've posted other articles here that explain that health improvements have been due to cleaner water, increased food production, better housing etc NOT vaccines

I am not arguing that there haven't been terrible people in government positions throughout history that have attempted to eliminate groups of people for various reasons. However, I thing that vaccines would be a ridiculous way to go about that. There are far less expensive and more efficient ways to kill off large groups of people in untraceable ways that they could make use of if that were their goal. I am far more worried about biological warfare agents.

Just my POV.

No vaccines are a great way to damage peoples immune systems because even intelligent people with PHD's often trust their government

People who have been vaccinated against measles can still get measles....that's not my POV that's just reality

http://nsnbc.me/2014/04/12/vaccinated-patients-catch-measles-and-infect-others/

Vaccinated Patients Catch Measles and Infect Others

Christof Lehmann (nsnbc) : A fully vaccinated US citizen contracted measles and passed it on to others.The finding suggests that measles outbreaks can be expected to occur in so-called developed countries with a high percentage of vaccinated and contradicts well marketed wisdom about vaccines. The new US case is no “one off”. More than 50 percent of patients during a mumps epidemic in the Netherlands had received two MMR shots. The greater picture suggests that well marketed wisdom is not necessarily best practice, and an urgent need to address incestuous relationships between medical practitioners, regulatory bodies, and big pharma.
Science magazine reports that a person, fully vaccinated against measles has contracted the disease and passed it on to others. Conventional and commercial wisdom dictates that two shots are better than just one. That’s why most US citizens and people in many European countries receive two jabs. The fist jab is usually given around a child’s first birthday,which is followed up by a so-called “booster” as a toddler. Conventional wisdom also suggests that less than 1 percent of people who received both shots will contract measles and that those few vaccinated who do contract the disease cannot pass it on to others.
Based on that conventional wisdom, a 22 year-old, fully vaccinated theater worker in New York City who contracted measles in 2011 was released without hospitalization. Against expectations, reports Science magazine, the young man went on and infected others with the disease. The young New Yorker was not the first fully vaccinated who both contracted and passed on the disease. The Oxford Journal of Clinical Infectious Disease reported about a fully vaccinated female patient who contracted the disease and passed it on to four others – two of them were fully vaccinated too.
While some researchers argue that vaccinated people may lose their immunity over time, stressing that the bug ultimately must come from unvaccinated people (the great unwashed), others stress that there is a risk of vaccine failure, but that even taking the eventuality of 3 – 5 percent vaccine failure into account, the safest thing to do is to continue the vaccination program.
Science magazine cites Robert Jacobson, director of clinical studies for the Mayo Clinic’s Vaccine Research Group in Rochester, Minnesota, as saying, that even a vaccine failure rate of 3% to 5% could devastate a high school with a few thousand students, adding that the most important ‘vaccine failure’ with measles happens when people refuse the vaccine in the first place.
Research Sqeeze

Putting aside serious concerns about adverse effects and serious concerns about a general unwillingness of the industry and regulatory bodies to address vaccine safety concerns in an appropriate, ethical and transparent manner, the data from a recent study in the Netherlands cast serious doubts about Robert Jacobsens claim.
An article in nsnbc international, published in March 2014, refers to a report, published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The study revealed that most cases observed during a nationwide mumps epidemic in the Netherlands, between 2009 and 2012, had received two shots of the (mumps, measles, rubella) MMR vaccine. The risk of contracting a disease was, in other words, considerably higher among those who had been immunized against it.
Well marketed wisdom is not necessarily equivalent to best practice, ethical practice and transparency. Reports, worldwide, strongly suggest that there is an urgent need for a cleanup operation among what increasingly reveals itself as the real “great unwashed”; that is, the labyrinth of revolving doors, bonuses, and incestuous relationships between medical practitioners, regulatory bodies and big pharma. To mention but a few examples:
Flouting Ethics and a PATH of Violations were words used after a parliamentary panel in India looked into the conduct of clinical trials for HPV (cervical cancer) vaccines in Andhra Pradesh and Gurajat four years ago. Several children died during vaccine trials. The scandal was only addressed after media created awareness about it.
A research letter published in the Journal of the American Medical Association “Internal Medicine” reveals that over half of Americans either believe doctors and the government still want to vaccinate children, even though they know these vaccines cause autism and other psychological disorders or are undecided on the question. 69% of the 1361 participants had heard of this issue before. 20% believe it, 36% were undecided [neither agreed nor disagreed] and 44% disagreed.
A peer reviewed study is linking the an epidemic rise in autism to the epidemic rise of vaccine induced type 1 diabetes. The study, published in the current issue of Open Access, Scientific Reports (Vol 2, Issue 3, 2013), is linking an epidemic increase in autism to an epidemic increase of vaccine induced type 1 diabetes.
A recent Australian study reveals that Tamilflu and other anti-retroviral drugs are largely ineffective. The study is but one example that shows how questionable, incestuous relationships between pharma industry and government regulators have resulted in governments buying large stockpiles of ineffective drugs, thus funneling taxpayer money into the bank accounts of big pharma rather than funds being spent on those in need for health care.
Harvard scientists warned about an epidemic rise in side effects due to corruption. A recent study about institutional corruption of pharmaceuticals and the myth of safe and effective drugs, warns that over the past 35 years, patients have suffered from a largely hidden epidemic of side effects from drugs that usually have few, offsetting benefits.
In the United States, between 2005 and 2011, nearly half of all new drug formulations in the US were approved without companies having to demonstrate a tangible benefit, such as relieving disease symptoms, extending life, or improving someone’s ability to go about normal activities.
Besides the direct harm that is being inflicted on patients, one of the most dangerous effects of the global, systemic corruption and the incestuous relationship between the medical profession, regulatory bodies and big pharma is that the growing lack of confidence and trust in the medical profession will cause many to reject much needed treatment. It ought to be recognized that corruption in the medical field kills people and that those involved in this corruption have to be dealt with accordingly.
Ch/L – nsnbc 12.04.2014

About the Author

8356ead6d03d319e3a709d2ba7c5b107
Christof Lehmann - Dr. Christof Lehmann is the founder and editor of nsnbc. He is a psychologist and independent political consultant on conflict and conflict resolution and a wide range of other political issues. His work with traumatized victims of conflict has led him to also pursue the work as political consultant. He is a lifelong activist for peace and justice, human rights, Palestinians rights to self-determination in Palestine, and he is working on the establishment of international institutions for the prosecution of all war crimes, also those committed by privileged nations. On 28 August 2011 he started his blog nsnbc, appalled by misrepresentations of the aggression against Libya and Syria. In March 2013 he turned nsnbc into a daily, independent, international on-line newspaper. He can be contacted at nsnbc international at nsnbc.wordpress@gmail.com

Last edited:
[video=youtube;xv_IaLHwgAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv_IaLHwgAQ[/video]

So you agree with me then that vaccines should not be made manditory until further independant testing has been carried out?

Great...i'm glad you saw reason in the end

Don't forget the aluminium they mention though....
Whether or not mandatory vaccinations is right or wrong is a different point. I was talking about if vaccines were toxic.
Right now we know that vaccines can theoretically be harmful to a certain population minority or extreme cases. Based on evidence of usage, we can see that generally they are extremely safe. In special cases, there appears to be times when vaccines might be dangerous. These are a minority. As for if vaccines are actually the cause, and where the line is of when vaccines are or are not toxic is not clear. That is where more study is needed. However, comparing the possible risk of an extreme minority that we don't even know is actually effected, and the very real risk of a pandemic of measles or any number of other currently vaccinated (and many far more deadly) diseases seems to lend credibility to mandatory vaccinations. But this is my opinion. Opinions may differ on this topic very easily. I think that at this time, mandatory vaccinations are good. However, I also agree that we need to do more studies to make sure that we are doing everything that can be done to make it safe if it is the case that vaccines are dangerous in any way.

Whether or not mandatory vaccinations is right or wrong is a different point. I was talking about if vaccines were toxic.
Right now we know that vaccines can theoretically be harmful to a certain population minority or extreme cases. Based on evidence of usage, we can see that generally they are extremely safe. In special cases, there appears to be times when vaccines might be dangerous. These are a minority. As for if vaccines are actually the cause, and where the line is of when vaccines are or are not toxic is not clear. That is where more study is needed. However, comparing the possible risk of an extreme minority that we don't even know is actually effected, and the very real risk of a pandemic of measles or any number of other currently vaccinated (and many far more deadly) diseases seems to lend credibility to mandatory vaccinations. But this is my opinion. Opinions may differ on this topic very easily. I think that at this time, mandatory vaccinations are good. However, I also agree that we need to do more studies to make sure that we are doing everything that can be done to make it safe if it is the case that vaccines are dangerous in any way.

I'm glad that i have been able to help you move from your previously dogmatic position that vaccines are entirely safe to a more accurate position of seeing that they are not entirely safe and that we need further testing

Don't thank me for potentially saving you from injecting yourself or your children with more toxic junk...just doing my job

3724198-3709792-8545392712-71977.jpg

lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...igation-memorial-800-dead-babies-planned.html

[h=1]Thousands of children in Irish care homes at centre of 'baby graves scandal' were used in secret vaccine trials in the 1930s[/h]
  • Scientists secretly gave 2,051 children and babies diphtheria vaccine
  • They were used as guinea pigs for drugs giant Burroughs Wellcome in 1930s
  • Academic Michael Dwyer uncovered shock truth in old medical records
  • He found no evidence of consent, nor of how many died or were affected
  • Comes as Irish PM intervenes from U.S. over scandal of mass baby grave
  • Hundreds of babies are believed to have been buried at former baby home
  • Enda Kenny says he's ordered his officials to examine 'if there are others'
By Harriet Arkell and Neil Michael
Published: 09:17, 6 June 2014 | Updated: 13:49, 6 June 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-800-dead-babies-planned.html#ixzz34Gm22IBl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Scientists secretly vaccinated more than 2,000 children in religious-run homes in suspected illegal drug trials, it emerged today.
Old medical records show that 2,051 children and babies in Irish care homes were given a one-shot diphtheria vaccine for international drugs giant Burroughs Wellcome between 1930 and 1936.
There is no evidence that consent was ever sought, nor any records of how many may have died or suffered debilitating side-effects as a result.
The scandal was revealed as Irish premier, Enda Kenny, ordered ministers to see whether there are more mass baby graves after the discovery that 800 infants may be buried in a septic tank outside a former mother and baby home in Tuam, Co. Galway.

article-2650475-1E682ADE00000578-548_634x456.jpg

+7

Children at Sean Ross Abbey in Tipperary are thought to have been used in secret drug trials in the 1930s

article-2650475-1E1E699200000578-756_634x328.jpg
Children's homes are under the spotlight since it emerged that 796 babies may be buried at the former mother and baby home at Tuam, Co. Galway - Enda Kenny has ordered officials to see if other mass graves exist

article-2650475-1C77799A00000578-488_634x368.jpg

+7

The Irish premier has ordered his officials to examine the possibility that there may be other mass graves, too

The Taioseach intervened from the United States yesterday to say that he had ordered his officials to 'see what the scale is, what's involved here, and whether this is isolated or if there are others around the country that need to be looked at.'
Michael Dwyer, of Cork University’s School of History, found the child vaccination data by trawling through tens of thousands of medical journal articles and archive files.
He discovered that the trials were carried out before the vaccine was made available for commercial use in the UK.
Homes where children were secretly tested included Bessborough, in Co. Cork and Sean Ross Abbey in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary, both of which are at the centre of the mass baby graves scandal.

[h=4]More...[/h]

Other institutions where children may also have been vaccinated include Cork orphanages St Joseph’s Industrial School for Boys, run by the Presentation Brothers, and St Finbarr’s Industrial School for Girls, run by the Sisters of the Good Shepherd.
In Dublin, it is believed that children for the trials came from St Vincent’s Industrial School, Goldenbridge, St Joseph’s School for Deaf Boys, Cabra, and St Saviours’s Dominican Orphanage.
But Mr Dwyer said: 'What I have found is just the tip of a very large and submerged iceberg.
'The fact that no record of these trials can be found in the files relating to the Department of Local Government and Public Health, the Municipal Health Reports relating to Cork and Dublin, or the Wellcome Archives in London, suggests that vaccine trials would not have been acceptable to government, municipal authorities, or the general public.
'However, the fact that reports of these trials were published in the most prestigious medical journals suggests that this type of human experimentation was largely accepted by medical practitioners and facilitated by authorities in charge of children’s residential institutions.'

article-2650475-1E1E6A3D00000578-883_634x417.jpg

+7

Horror: The scandal of the babies in the mass grave was discovered by local historian, Catherine Corless

article-2650475-1E682ADA00000578-4_634x471.jpg

+7

Innocence: Academic Michael Dwyer found out about the secret drugs trials by going through old medical records - children from the Sean Ross Abbey home in Tipperary, pictured, are thought to have been involved

A spokesman for GSK – formerly Wellcome – said: 'The activities that have been described to us date back over 70 years and, if true, are clearly very distressing.
'We would need further details to investigate what actually took place, but the practices outlined certainly don’t reflect how modern clinical trials are carried out. We conduct our trials to the same high scientific and ethical standards, no matter where in the world they are run.'
A spokeswoman for the Sisters of Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, the order that ran Bessborough and Sean Ross Abbey, said that like GSK, they would also welcome an independent inquiry.
Fianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin called on the Irish government to add vaccine trials into the investigative remit of any inquiry into the mother and baby homes.
He said: 'We need to start with an independent investigation into the mother and baby homes which would be followed by a wider separate investigation into the vaccine testing.'

Historian Catherine Corless, whose discovery of the suspected mass baby grave at Tuam was revealed by the Mail earlier this week, said her study of death records for the St Mary's home run by Catholic Bon Secours nuns from 1925-1961 pointed to the existence of the mass grave.

article-2650475-1E682AE600000578-750_634x467.jpg

+7

Children's homes in Ireland were often the only place where a woman pregnant out of wedlock could go

article-2650475-1E682AE200000578-126_634x480.jpg

+7

Children were looked after by nuns and often adopted abroad - now it seems they were used in drugs trials, too

The Irish PM interrupted a trade visit to San Francisco to order an inquiry in the Tuam home and others, saying that Dublin must decide what is the 'best thing to do in the interest of dealing with yet another element of our country's past.'

St Mary's was one of several such 'mother and baby' homes for 'fallen women' who had become pregnant outside marriage in early 20th century Ireland.
Another such institution was the Sean Ross Abbey in Tipperary, was where Philomena Lee gave up her son for adoption in the 1950s. Her story was made into the Oscar-nominated film 'Philomena' last year.

The 'mother and baby' homes accommodated women who were ostracised from their own families and had nowhere else to turn.
Under conservative Catholic teaching of the time, children born outside of marriage were not baptised and were therefore denied a Catholic burial on consecrated ground.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...igation-memorial-800-dead-babies-planned.html

Thousands of children in Irish care homes at centre of 'baby graves scandal' were used in secret vaccine trials in the 1930s

• Scientists secretly gave 2,051 children and babies diphtheria vaccine
  • They were used as guinea pigs for drugs giant Burroughs Wellcome in 1930s
  • Academic Michael Dwyer uncovered shock truth in old medical records
  • He found no evidence of consent, nor of how many died or were affected
  • Comes as Irish PM intervenes from U.S. over scandal of mass baby grave
  • Hundreds of babies are believed to have been buried at former baby home
  • Enda Kenny says he's ordered his officials to examine 'if there are others'
By Harriet Arkell and Neil Michael
Published: 09:17, 6 June 2014 | Updated: 13:49, 6 June 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-800-dead-babies-planned.html#ixzz34Gm22IBl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Scientists secretly vaccinated more than 2,000 children in religious-run homes in suspected illegal drug trials, it emerged today.
Old medical records show that 2,051 children and babies in Irish care homes were given a one-shot diphtheria vaccine for international drugs giant Burroughs Wellcome between 1930 and 1936.
There is no evidence that consent was ever sought, nor any records of how many may have died or suffered debilitating side-effects as a result.
The scandal was revealed as Irish premier, Enda Kenny, ordered ministers to see whether there are more mass baby graves after the discovery that 800 infants may be buried in a septic tank outside a former mother and baby home in Tuam, Co. Galway.

article-2650475-1E682ADE00000578-548_634x456.jpg

+7

Children at Sean Ross Abbey in Tipperary are thought to have been used in secret drug trials in the 1930s

article-2650475-1E1E699200000578-756_634x328.jpg
Children's homes are under the spotlight since it emerged that 796 babies may be buried at the former mother and baby home at Tuam, Co. Galway - Enda Kenny has ordered officials to see if other mass graves exist

article-2650475-1C77799A00000578-488_634x368.jpg

+7

The Irish premier has ordered his officials to examine the possibility that there may be other mass graves, too

The Taioseach intervened from the United States yesterday to say that he had ordered his officials to 'see what the scale is, what's involved here, and whether this is isolated or if there are others around the country that need to be looked at.'
Michael Dwyer, of Cork University’s School of History, found the child vaccination data by trawling through tens of thousands of medical journal articles and archive files.
He discovered that the trials were carried out before the vaccine was made available for commercial use in the UK.
Homes where children were secretly tested included Bessborough, in Co. Cork and Sean Ross Abbey in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary, both of which are at the centre of the mass baby graves scandal.

More...

Other institutions where children may also have been vaccinated include Cork orphanages St Joseph’s Industrial School for Boys, run by the Presentation Brothers, and St Finbarr’s Industrial School for Girls, run by the Sisters of the Good Shepherd.
In Dublin, it is believed that children for the trials came from St Vincent’s Industrial School, Goldenbridge, St Joseph’s School for Deaf Boys, Cabra, and St Saviours’s Dominican Orphanage.
But Mr Dwyer said: 'What I have found is just the tip of a very large and submerged iceberg.
'The fact that no record of these trials can be found in the files relating to the Department of Local Government and Public Health, the Municipal Health Reports relating to Cork and Dublin, or the Wellcome Archives in London, suggests that vaccine trials would not have been acceptable to government, municipal authorities, or the general public.
'However, the fact that reports of these trials were published in the most prestigious medical journals suggests that this type of human experimentation was largely accepted by medical practitioners and facilitated by authorities in charge of children’s residential institutions.'

article-2650475-1E1E6A3D00000578-883_634x417.jpg

+7

Horror: The scandal of the babies in the mass grave was discovered by local historian, Catherine Corless

article-2650475-1E682ADA00000578-4_634x471.jpg

+7

Innocence: Academic Michael Dwyer found out about the secret drugs trials by going through old medical records - children from the Sean Ross Abbey home in Tipperary, pictured, are thought to have been involved

A spokesman for GSK – formerly Wellcome – said: 'The activities that have been described to us date back over 70 years and, if true, are clearly very distressing.
'We would need further details to investigate what actually took place, but the practices outlined certainly don’t reflect how modern clinical trials are carried out. We conduct our trials to the same high scientific and ethical standards, no matter where in the world they are run.'
A spokeswoman for the Sisters of Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, the order that ran Bessborough and Sean Ross Abbey, said that like GSK, they would also welcome an independent inquiry.
Fianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin called on the Irish government to add vaccine trials into the investigative remit of any inquiry into the mother and baby homes.
He said: 'We need to start with an independent investigation into the mother and baby homes which would be followed by a wider separate investigation into the vaccine testing.'

Historian Catherine Corless, whose discovery of the suspected mass baby grave at Tuam was revealed by the Mail earlier this week, said her study of death records for the St Mary's home run by Catholic Bon Secours nuns from 1925-1961 pointed to the existence of the mass grave.

article-2650475-1E682AE600000578-750_634x467.jpg

+7

Children's homes in Ireland were often the only place where a woman pregnant out of wedlock could go

article-2650475-1E682AE200000578-126_634x480.jpg

+7

Children were looked after by nuns and often adopted abroad - now it seems they were used in drugs trials, too

The Irish PM interrupted a trade visit to San Francisco to order an inquiry in the Tuam home and others, saying that Dublin must decide what is the 'best thing to do in the interest of dealing with yet another element of our country's past.'

St Mary's was one of several such 'mother and baby' homes for 'fallen women' who had become pregnant outside marriage in early 20th century Ireland.
Another such institution was the Sean Ross Abbey in Tipperary, was where Philomena Lee gave up her son for adoption in the 1950s. Her story was made into the Oscar-nominated film 'Philomena' last year.

The 'mother and baby' homes accommodated women who were ostracised from their own families and had nowhere else to turn.
Under conservative Catholic teaching of the time, children born outside of marriage were not baptised and were therefore denied a Catholic burial on consecrated ground.

And there you have the sort of **** that makes me want to throw stuff.

Reactions: muir
And there you have the sort of **** that makes me want to throw stuff.

It's a sickener...try not to think too deeply on it...just log it and move on

That story has it all....

The vatican is at the centre of it, the big drug companies are involved, deaths from vaccines, government cover up, targetting of children etc

This story should be used to really wake up the public to the actions of the black lodge and yet it is not being talked about on the mainstream news on TV here in the UK (that i've seen anyway)....they are too busy trying to stir up hate against muslims due to some false flag BS plot in schools with lots of muslim pupils

And you can hear people falling for it and saying things about muslims....you know?

I just want to ask those people: ''oh so its the muslims is it? Uh Huh...it was the muslims that injected the babies in the catholic childrens homes was it?...uh huh....the muslims...and i suppose it was the muslims behind the banking frauds and the muslims who destroyed the economy....the muslims....riiigghhht''

Or the russians....thats the other people the mainstream media is trying to demonise at the moment....yeah like it was the russians who did all of these things..

Honestly man...

It's a sickener...try not to think too deeply on it...just log it and move on

That story has it all....

The vatican is at the centre of it, the big drug companies are involved, deaths from vaccines, government cover up, targetting of children etc

This story should be used to really wake up the public to the actions of the black lodge and yet it is not being talked about on the mainstream news on TV here in the UK (that i've seen anyway)....they are too busy trying to stir up hate against muslims due to some false flag BS plot in schools with lots of muslim pupils

And you can hear people falling for it and saying things about muslims....you know?

I just want to ask those people: ''oh so its the muslims is it? Uh Huh...it was the muslims that injected the babies in the catholic childrens homes was it?...uh huh....the muslims...and i suppose it was the muslims behind the banking frauds and the muslims who destroyed the economy....the muslims....riiigghhht''

Or the russians....thats the other people the mainstream media is trying to demonise at the moment....yeah like it was the russians who did all of these things..

Honestly man...

Yeah, it would be really nice if people didn't have to worry about this stuff, but ****. Going to be in a foul mood for a while.

Yeah, it would be really nice if people didn't have to worry about this stuff, but ****. Going to be in a foul mood for a while.

Channel it into the now...into what steps you can take to protect yourself and others

I'm glad that i have been able to help you move from your previously dogmatic position that vaccines are entirely safe to a more accurate position of seeing that they are not entirely safe and that we need further testing

Don't thank me for potentially saving you from injecting yourself or your children with more toxic junk...just doing my job

View attachment 21215

lol

Um, no. As I said, vaccines are not toxic. There is a chance of a harmful effect if they are administered in an irresponsible (in my opinion) way to extremely small children. They are almost certainly safe to adults and the majority of children. Now your making me think your not even reading what I'm saying.....

I would not hesitate to get myself a vaccine if I needed it (that's what I did before college). None of the effects you have listed can be harmful to adults. Further testing is needed to better understand the minority of cases that is supposedly harmful so we can determine if that is the case and if there is a way to improve vaccine to eliminate that threat if it does exist.

Um, no. As I said, vaccines are not toxic. There is a chance of a harmful effect if they are administered in an irresponsible (in my opinion) way to extremely small children. They are almost certainly safe to adults and the majority of children. Now your making me think your not even reading what I'm saying.....

I would not hesitate to get myself a vaccine if I needed it (that's what I did before college). None of the effects you have listed can be harmful to adults. Further testing is needed to better understand the minority of cases that is supposedly harmful so we can determine if that is the case and if there is a way to improve vaccine to eliminate that threat if it does exist.

Oh i see where you are going wrong here....let me help you out

This is a simple fix....it's just a cause and effect issue....we can iron that out very quickly...

Let me explain....

If there is something that you are not sure if it might be poisonous to you....you first run tests to make sure it is not poisonous before putting it into your body...ok? BEFORE putting it into your body

Got it?

You don't put it into your body and then decide that maybe more tests should be done to check if it is poisonous

Just to re-cap...

Tests first...then take it into the body.....not take it into the body then run tests

I hope this was helpful

Oh i see where you are going wrong here....let me help you out

This is a simple fix....it's just a cause and effect issue....we can iron that out very quickly...

Let me explain....

If there is something that you are not sure if it might be poisonous to you....you first run tests to make sure it is not poisonous before putting it into your body...ok? BEFORE putting it into your body

Got it?

You don't put it into your body and then decide that maybe more tests should be done to check if it is poisonous

Just to re-cap...

Tests first...then take it into the body.....not take it into the body then run tests

I hope this was helpful
Don't patronize me.

I will repeat myself one more time before I give up on you completely.

The possibility of a threat is to a small group of children (those with the genetic predisposition whose commonality is unknown, but given the number of people that develop the autism like neurological dysfunction *and knowing not all are caused by this circumstance* would be a subset of the autism group) that receive too great an amount of something in a vaccine (that threshold is unknown *apparently a high threshold considering a majority of people develop fine*, and we don't know for sure what it might be, possibly thermisol) and develop a neurological dysfunction because of it. The vaccine itself is not toxic, the child is just more vulnerable than they should be. It is a minority of cases that this would happen. The overall gain is by far greater. Considering the number of people who would suffer and/or die if all of those diseases were to run rampant without vaccines, it seems a simple choice to me. Imagine the state of the world if the small pox or cholera vaccine was never administered because of fear of possible injury from the vaccine.

You should be glad you can compline about these minor supposed effects....rather than watch your child die from smallpox or whooping cough because vaccines are possibly dangerous.

You have even been told by a PhD (almost) toxicologist that vaccines are safe. Yet you still won't believe it. You hear of this small difference and think that it means all vaccines are bad and that we should do away with them. But that would be even worse than keeping the vaccines if they were dangerous in the way you suggest.

Don't patronize me.

I will repeat myself one more time before I give up on you completely.

The possibility of a threat is to a small group of children (those with the genetic predisposition whose commonality is unknown, but given the number of people that develop the autism like neurological dysfunction *and knowing not all are caused by this circumstance* would be a subset of the autism group) that receive too great an amount of something in a vaccine (that threshold is unknown *apparently a high threshold considering a majority of people develop fine*, and we don't know for sure what it might be, possibly thermisol) and develop a neurological dysfunction because of it. The vaccine itself is not toxic, the child is just more vulnerable than they should be. It is a minority of cases that this would happen. The overall gain is by far greater. Considering the number of people who would suffer and/or die if all of those diseases were to run rampant without vaccines, it seems a simple choice to me. Imagine the state of the world if the small pox or cholera vaccine was never administered because of fear of possible injury from the vaccine.

You should be glad you can compline about these minor supposed effects....rather than watch your child die from smallpox or whooping cough because vaccines are possibly dangerous.

You have even been told by a PhD (almost) toxicologist that vaccines are safe. Yet you still won't believe it. You hear of this small difference and think that it means all vaccines are bad and that we should do away with them. But that would be even worse than keeping the vaccines if they were dangerous in the way you suggest.

I'll stop when you grow up

LISTEN the vaccines are not safe

We need more testing done

I have told you repeatedly that it is not vaccines that have improved health it is cleaner water, better food and housing conditions

Vaccines DO NOT PROTECT YOU FROM DISEASES

What protects you from disease is a good immune system which you get from staying healthy and happy....eating a balanced diet of organic food, clean flouride free water, doing a job that doesn't crush your spirit or burn you out (do one that makes you feel good) and plenty of exercise, fresh air and sleep and avoiding stress

Investment should go on the alleviation of poverty and on raising the living standard, health and happiness of the population NOT on buying useless toxic products from big pharma rip off merchants

Until more testing is done the vaccines should be kept the fuck away from babies and little children...is that simple enough for you?

If you want to make vaccinations manditory and try and stick sharp objects into my child i reserve the ancient right of self defense to stick sharp objects into your head until you desist from your imposed violence on the defenceless young of the planet

The toxicologist you mention is possibly looking for a career in big pharma and has already injected their children and therefore has a lot invested in fooling themself...people do it all the time.....people with PHD's have proven their willingness to go along with the system and say the things the system wants to hear...it does not prove their ability to see through lies and i do not need to respect it

[video=youtube;YwtxyzmwUgU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwtxyzmwUgU[/video]

Last edited:
[video=youtube;NHPNQVZqpxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHPNQVZqpxY[/video]

The government threw a bunch of cancer in the polio vaccine a while ago. It was on their website. Pretty snazzy stuff.

I think vaccines are fine. I think the flu shot, the HPV shot and all these other retarded shots are insane. But I think other vaccines for polio and things that have very, very serious and detrimental affects if caught and spread are probably valuable. Then again I've never had a flu shot and have also never had the flu.

Oh yeah you can't beat a good shot of government lab made cancer.......they also did a good gardisil vaccine recently with ground up glass in it....that was a good vintage...yeah that one was targeted at girls...for HPV virus...nice!

Some people they tested their cancer injections on were: Hugo Chavez, Bill Hicks and Bob Marley among others....see with cancer they have plausible deniability...they can say ''it wasn't us they died of cancer''.....but when they shoot someone or blow them up it kinda points to the CIA

Therefore, in real-life scenarios, a simultaneous exposure to both etHg and meHg might result in enhanced neurotoxic effects in developing mammals. However, our knowledge on this subject is still incomplete, and studies are required to address the predictability of the additive or synergic toxicological effects of etHg and meHg (or other neurotoxicants).

Yes, I read the abstract (and the rest of the paper) when I looked it up. What I get from this is that in vitro studies show similar toxicity profiles between methyl mercury and ethyl mercury, however as they mention the toxicokinetic profiles are much different. Ethyl mercury may be toxic to cells, however, if they never build up to toxic concentrations because they're excreted from the body too rapidly then that toxic concentration will not be reached. Toxicokinetics and toxicodynamics are a huge factor in assessing the toxicity of compounds. If a toxicant is eliminated before it reaches the target area (toxicokinetics), or is unable to interact with the receptor at the location of potential damage (toxicodynamics), then no damage occurs.

The are many compounds like this that are toxic in high doses, but harmless before. Vitamins A, D, E, and K come to mind, which are essential but become toxic in high levels. What I get from this paper is that the doses of thiomersal are eliminated readily from the body. Small amount like those in vaccines are eliminated before damaging amounts are reached. I do see the concern they propose if there are already elevated levels of methylmercury present, however they make clear that there is no information available about that scenario yet, it is just worth looking into.

Last edited:
The toxicologist you mention is possibly looking for a career in big pharma and has already injected their children and therefore has a lot invested in fooling themself...people do it all the time.....people with PHD's have proven their willingness to go along with the system and say the things the system wants to hear...it does not prove their ability to see through lies and i do not need to respect it

Actually, I work in environmental toxicology and study the adverse effects of pharmaceuticals on endangered species. I will continue this work following graduation at the end of the year and have zero interest in working for a pharmaceutical company.

Your opinion of me is clearly biased: I do not agree with you and thereby must be fooling myself? No, I instead chose not to listen to propaganda from either viewpoint on the internet and instead consult actual scientific research before I made the decision to vaccinate my child.

Yes, I read the abstract (and the rest of the paper) when I looked it up. What I get from this is that in vitro studies show similar toxicity profiles between methyl mercury and ethyl mercury, however as they mention the toxicokinetic profiles are much different. Ethyl mercury may be toxic to cells, however, if they never build up to toxic concentrations because they're excreted from the body too rapidly for that concentration to be reached. Toxicokinetics and toxicodynamics are a huge factor in assessing the toxicity of compounds. If a toxicant is eliminated before it reaches the target area (toxicokinetics), or is unable to interact with the receptor at the location of potential damage (toxicodynamics), then no damage occurs.

The are many compounds like this that are toxic in high doses, but harmless before. Vitamins A, D, E, and K come to mind, which are essential but become toxic in high levels. What I get from this paper is that the doses of thiomersal are eliminated readily from the body. Small amount like those in vaccines are eliminated before damaging amounts are reached. I do see the concern they propose if there are already elevated levels of methylmercury present, however they make clear that there is no information available about that scenario yet, it is just worth looking into.

We are talking about babies being blasted with dozens of shots

Actually, I work in environmental toxicology and study the adverse effects of pharmaceuticals on endangered species. I will continue this work following graduation at the end of the year and have zero interest in working for a pharmaceutical company.

Your opinion of me is clearly biased: I do not agree with you and thereby must be fooling myself? No, I instead chose not to listen to propaganda from either viewpoint on the internet and instead consult actual scientific research before I made the decision to vaccinate my child.

So you have listened to the scientific research from one side of the debate (the one that supports the government) but not the science from the other side?

can you personally with your scientific background show me right now the exact proof that vaccines are not harmful in any way?

I want the exact proof that i can then present to scientists for analysis before bringing it back to this thread...it will need to be bomb proof

I want the analysis of EVERY ingrediant of vaccines and the effects they have on babies when given in the doses and the numbers of vaccines they are given in and it must have a sufficiently large sample group to be credible

You must have this proof if you have 'consulted it' and are so sure so i would like to see it right now

...there must be no room for doubt or your argument falls down

Last edited: