US officially asked to give air support in Iraq against ISIS(Debka) | INFJ Forum

US officially asked to give air support in Iraq against ISIS(Debka)

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
What are you guys thinking....chlorine bombs in 50 gallon drums or car bombs?

Im thinking that if we lose iraq its 100% Obamas fault.

I'm upset. I want to have nothing to do with Iraq. They better not send us back to Iraq XD

We don't need Iraq. Why can't we just leave Iraq alone??

Nuke it. Nuke Babylon.

Nuke it. Nuke Babylon.

Babylon moved...didn't you hear?

Yeah it relocated to the vatican city....still want to nuke it?

Babylon moved...didn't you hear?

Yeah it relocated to the vatican city....still want to nuke it?
I still want to nuke babylon, but the one in iraq

ISIS is extremely well funded and armed

yes they just pulled off a bank heist but they were always well funded

The money is coming from sources in saudi arabia, qatar and even the CIA and Mossad

It is in the interests of the CIA and Mossad to destabilise the region. This then gives them the excsue to move conventional military forces back into the region to take control of it

This will help destroy the US as a viable state through military over reach

Military over reach will combine with the loss of the dollar as the global reserve currency, the de facto destruction of the US/Mexico border, approaching hyper inflation, unemplyment, stagnating wages and other factors which are creating the perfect storm for the US

The US is being destroyed from within

This will create civil unrest which the state will oppose VIOLENTLY using the chaos to crack down on political opponents (use peacful non cooperation not violent revolution!)

The removal of the US as a viable state will open the door to greater global integration moving the world closer to world government under a totalitarian dictatorial central government

I still want to nuke babylon, but the one in iraq

As i'm sure you know the US military camped in the ancient ruins of babylon

Also despite promising to protect the museum in Bagdad the coalition of the willing (or whatever name the central bankers gave to their mercenary band this time around) did not protect it and it was raided (whom by one wonders?)

The bagdad museum contained many clay tablets and pots containing knowledge from 'ancient' sumer and babylon; this knowledge concerned among other things the origins of civilisation and magick