Type me .. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Type me ..

Not really .. well yes I seem to have a knack for them latching onto me. A friend was ESFP - she was great but she ground on me and it appears I ground on her .. .
Ok then, yeah, I'd say INFP.

But... I still do get more INFJ vibes from you, too. You seem a bit too chill to be INFP, lol.

@acd @JustPhil what is it about sunsets that captivates you?

What's not to like really? The clouds, the never ending changes as the colours go from orange to a deep purple .. the clouds, the fingers of god, the knowing that another day is slowly coming to an end, and you get to watch this glorious sunset.

The way the sun kisses the horizon, and then melts a little as though a ball has squished down on the concrete. Then that last little bit as the sun disappears from view to leave all the different colours and hues. Best time for taking sunset photos .. after the sun has gone down :)

What's not to like really? The clouds, the never ending changes as the colours go from orange to a deep purple .. the clouds, the fingers of god, the knowing that another day is slowly coming to an end, and you get to watch this glorious sunset.

The way the sun kisses the horizon, and then melts a little as though a ball has squished down on the concrete. Then that last little bit as the sun disappears from view to leave all the different colours and hues. Best time for taking sunset photos .. after the sun has gone down :)

They're pretty great, I've seen some truly incredible ones.
I kind of prefer the moon though. I can't explain why exactly. Something to do with identifying with loneliness.
I think overall I just have a general preference/interest in horizons, or the concept of a horizon.

@acd @JustPhil what is it about sunsets that captivates you?
There's a lot of drama in the sky and especially sunsets. It's like an opera. Can't really put everything into words at the moment. Maybe I should try to write a poem then, to capture it. @JustPhil said it beautifully.

Last edited:
There's a lot of drama in the sky and especially sunsets. It's like an opera. Can't really put everything into words at the moment. Maybe I should try to write a poem then, to capture it. @JustPhil said it beautifully.

I am not anti-sunsets/rises or anything, I wanna be clear haha. I totally get what you're saying and I relate on some deep levels here for sure.
I especially enjoy when the sky displays a lot of unique colors like pinks and oranges. And when I can watch a sunset/rise over mountains or ocean.
One time in New Mexico I saw the absolute most beautiful sunset over just a flat horizon. It was one of the best I've ever witnessed.
I just seem to be slightly more transfixed by the Moon in general. I just thought it was an interesting thing to note :)

Meant to put a w but when i put two numbers together like that I automatically think multiplication. :weary:

Reactions: Wyote
This random stranger from the internet believes your function stack shows as Ni/Fe. I think your an INFJ. I get ISFP vibes at times too.

Good luck on your journey!

Reactions: Wyote and PapillonT
Reactions: Amaterasu
I know that I'm hardly on and have not really made that much of an impact so will not be offended should no-one respond, but I'd like to hear from those that have read my posts on what personality type I might me. In all truth I'm starting to think I'm not INFJ at all.

Maybe I've been on the wrong forum all this time :flushed:

Go figure. My past comes to haunt me. Back in grade three in primary school we had mandatory religious studies. For much of the year I went to Catholic studies when I was Church of England. History repeats? Let's see!

At least you explore other religions, this way your knowledgeable in your stances.