Top 10 Worst Majors For Finding A Good Job | INFJ Forum

Top 10 Worst Majors For Finding A Good Job

serenesam

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
MBTI
INTJ
I like how the entire substance of this guy's shitty article is "There are a lot of people with these majors, ergo they are bad."

Well, I love how all the career information sheets you get at college say that "Job prospects for this field are expected to rise dramatically within the coming years".

I could have sworn some of those majors used to be in articles saying they were the top majors employers want. Funny how things can flip in an instant:

The author hasn't mentioned anything towards what employers are looking for, or it being flipped at all.

These fields are competitive and the bare minimum qualifications aren't going to be enough. That's not new information.

The author prerty much just listed all the main college dwgrees. Not a very exacting article, but let me sum it up: college is a waste of time.

Well, I love how all the career information sheets you get at college say that "Job prospects for this field are expected to rise dramatically within the coming years".

Well, at least you graduate-- at which point our overcrowded classrooms will be releasing thousands of now equally qualified people into the market and you'll have to compete with all of them, plus the year before you, and the year before that, and the year before that, etc...