Titles of Books I want to write | INFJ Forum

Titles of Books I want to write

Discussion in 'Art, Entertainment, and Media' started by Shai Gar, Sep 20, 2008.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
More threads by Shai Gar
  1. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

The affection of killers - interraction between humans and cats/dogs as pets
    The love of a good woman can't beat a good cigar - want to write as an advertisement for Habana cigars so that they sponsor me, or give me lots and lots more Montecristos #4's
    Democracy has failed - my declaration of intent to becoming an emperor and wiping out democracy
    Genocide: the universal solution - a book on how genocide can save a lot of the worlds problems.
    ABC's of bigotry - a humorous look at bigotry and name calling, in a children style book
    Milly the Dog - similar vein to spot the dog, only milly is a vicious giant mutant chihuaha and attacks children
    The Mythology of Ur - an anthropological book on the mythology, rituals and influences of Ur, about the gods shaigar, sygost and others (bullshit)
    The War of the Orange Purplies - an anthropological book about the war set in the 820's in eastern europe between two cities (also bullshit)

2. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Addicted to Bagels

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Milly the Dog - similar vein to spot the dog, only milly is a vicious giant mutant chihuaha and attacks children
    Awesome. ^^ (yeah I am mean) :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. valencia

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Here Below - Catcher in the Rye/Bell Jar-esque. Very angst-filled.

4. Quinlan

Quinlan Right the First Time!

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISFP
    In Search of Sasquatch- Hunt for the Wooly Wildman
    Here being Dragons- Into the Most Unexplored Regions of the World

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...