Time for global, political euthanasia? | INFJ Forum

Time for global, political euthanasia?

Lerxst

Jul 3, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Something just occurred to me when I was reading this article.

I volunteered as a wildlands firefighter for a couple years and one thing that was almost always bought up in casual conversation is

Planet-wide we have very regular collapses in government and economy which are inevitable and unpreventable. Entropy only moves in one direction. What you bring up is something that policy makers seek to prevent and every measure they put forward to prevent it hastens us in the direction of collapse.

There is no action that can be taken which will prevent an immediate disaster which won't increase the chances of a larger disaster later on. That's the nature of entropy.

It's going to be fun to watch!

Planet-wide we have very regular collapses in government and economy which are inevitable and unpreventable. Entropy only moves in one direction. What you bring up is something that policy makers seek to prevent and every measure they put forward to prevent it hastens us in the direction of collapse.

There is no action that can be taken which will prevent an immediate disaster which won't increase the chances of a larger disaster later on. That's the nature of entropy.

It's going to be fun to watch!

I feel like people don't understand this law of thermodynamics. The entropy of a system always increases in a closed system. In other words, there can be no such thing as perpetual motion. That's actually what it means.

As long as new ideas and theories are presented and the system in question is open to new ideas and dynamic, entropy doesn't necessarily increase.

True, many signs in the world point to a breaking point but every generation has always felt that way. The Westboro Baptist church thinks gay people are causing society to collapse. On the left wing, people think it's class warfare that could drive a revolution.

It's all so confusing. I don't know who to trust or who to listen too. It's all talking points. I have a theory that things are bad right now but we will get through them. If the system is truly broken, then we will reset it. And this time, we'll get it right.

The movie's worth the watch when you have time:

[youtube]WAyHIOg5aHk[/youtube]