Thoughts on the recent return on Ebola victim to UK

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
http://www.scotsman.com/news/health/british-ebola-victim-returns-home-1-3519729

I have been considering this story this morning in contrast to the other of recent days about young muslims from the UK volunteering for armed struggles aiming at establishing tyrannical theocracies and involving themselves in attention grabbing atrocities:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28920699

I personally dont believe there's much point in discussing and debating the finer points of politics, history and religion with political muslims largely because I've met that sort of person before, although the religious hashtags were different, I've also met the ideological striped ones aswell, and its left me believing that there's larger cultural and social trends underpinning it and individual character or psychological traits or signposts to that sort of behaviour underlying most of it.

On the other hand I think that there can be no mistake as to which behaviour is more attuned to true religion and pleasing to God as conceived by the same.

The one individual is not causing pain to anyone, they are risking and appear willing to engage in self-sacrifice, they are compassionate, presumably, or altruistic in their motives, and they have shown great courage undoubtably too, the other example may appear courageous to their in-group, provoking the wrath of a geopolitical superpower, volunteering for a sectarian killing match etc. but the contrast is there and deserves to be made. What do you think? Also do you think that the media or any commentators are going to hit upon the contrast that is to be made here?

Im honestly beginning to think they are doing this on purpose. They are bringing people back into countrys of orgin to show the public that ebola doesnt spread uncontrollably under the right conditions. Otherwise people might not want to fly anymore

Im honestly beginning to think they are doing this on purpose. They are bringing people back into countrys of orgin to show the public that ebola doesnt spread uncontrollably under the right conditions. Otherwise people might not want to fly anymore

I'd like to believe this, but I don't. If it was a direct goal to influence public opinion there would be more press covering the recovery of individual in their home country, most news is still focused on the flailing going on in Africa.