[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 45 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

Was it about blame?

I thought he made some good points.
In his first point he said, "I'm all for blah and blah and blah, but the Democrat policy makes it this way blah blah..."

Honestly, I don't understand how a white guy can tell a bunch of black, brown, other not white people that their experience isn't real.

Reactions: acd and hithere
And then I found this...
Also, that vid I posted was 4 mins long. There is absolutely no way it was meant to explain systemic racism in detail. The vid misses lots of points both way

Reactions: hithere
And then I found this...

Yeah. I blame the Democrats too.

Both sides are getting fucked so that those in power can stay in power. They aren't all white.
It's a discussion for cogs of the system to keep themselves occupied with.
Blacks are people, whites are people, they are all systemically oppressed worker bees with different origin stories and consequences of those narratives.
Rage and unrest fuels the engine of corporate global elites.
Your rage is a symptom of their effective marketing on you.
They don't give a shit what you do or think, they'll profit off of whatever happens.

Difference Between Anger and Rage
• Categorized under Miscellaneous | Difference Between Anger and Rage

general-pd1.jpg

Anger vs Rage

Anger and rage are related to each other and most people do not find any hard difference between the two. Both anger and rage are emotional outbursts.

Anger is a feeling or emotion that a person has when being offended or when wronged. Rage can be considered to be an action in retaliation to the anger that a person has. Rage is a situation when a person is not able to handle their anger in a proper way.

Anger is an emotion that every person comes across. It is just a feeling like happiness or sorrow. On the other hand, Rage is an extreme expression of anger.

Anger is an emotion that a person will have for only a few moments or for a day at the most. In case this emotion persists for longer periods, then it is rage. In anger, there is no blood shed but rage could lead to blood shed.

It can also be seen that anger is considered to be healthy, whereas rage is not considered healthy. This means that a person who is angry will have the power to control the emotions. But a person having rage has no control of their emotions and it could be sometimes destructive.

Some people say that rage involves an element of anger but anger does not have the pinch of rage. Unlike anger, rage is an intricate mix of fear, desperation anger and panic.

There is also the possibility that people in a rage forget what they say and do. But an angry person knows what he does and says. Unlike anger, rage is a complete blackout of the thoughts.

Summary

1. Anger is a feeling or emotion that a person has when being offended or when wronged. Rage can be considered to be an action in retaliation to the anger that a person has.
  2. Rage is an extreme expression of anger.
  3. In anger, there is no bloodshed but rage could lead to blood shed.
  4. Anger is considered to be healthy whereas rage is not considered healthy.
  5. A person who is angry will have the power to control the emotions. But a person having rage has no control of the emotions and it could be sometimes destructive.
  6. Unlike anger, rage is a complete blackout of the thoughts.
  7. Unlike anger, rage is an intricate mix of fear, desperation anger and panic.

Both sides are getting fucked so that those in power can stay in power. They aren't all white.
It's a discussion for cogs of the system to keep themselves occupied with.
Blacks are people, whites are people, they are all systemically oppressed worker bees with different origin stories and consequences of those narratives.
Rage and unrest fuels the engine of corporate global elites.
Your rage is a symptom of their effective marketing on you.
They don't give a shit what you do or think, they'll profit off of whatever happens.
100% man.

So many likes for this post.

I strongly believe there is high dollars behind this civil unrest. It is being controlled.

If the shoe fits, wear it. People are so gu-gu- gu-gullible. You folk are being played and used. MLK statues will start coming down and we will have a civil war, with nobody knowing who is to blame and no winners.

We should remove all statues and replace them with lovecraftian deities tbh

I strongly believe there is high dollars behind this civil unrest. It is being controlled.

If the shoe fits, wear it. People are so gu-gu- gu-gullible. You folk are being played and used. MLK statues will start coming down and we will have a civil war, with nobody knowing who is to blame and no winners.

It is a lost cause when it comes to the woke left as it is a cult and all they've accomplished was some cultural vandalism then massively overplayed their hand driving away a large swath of the moderate left to center.

Bonus

In one sense you're not wrong. Not a bad idea for a write-in tbh.
I will probably be voting for Biden, as much as I don't want to.
I didn't want to vote for Hilary all that much either, but this is the state of things.
Have you heard of that McRaven-Yang ticket idea?

If so, what do you think of it?

It is a lost cause when it comes to the woke left as it is a cult and all they've accomplished was some cultural vandalism then massively overplayed their hand driving away a large swath of the moderate left to center.

Extremely poor leadership and wrong goals all the way... all this is causing is division.
Black this, black that: I don't call my friends black. What happened to equality?
My friends are men, not black men.