[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 37 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

Stop trolling this thread or you'll get banned mofo

tumblr_n4kl397fiZ1ta3x8fo1_400.gifv

Yes. Going to keep posting ridiculous things. Because you see... it's just as I said earlier. It doesn't matter what you say in here. Laugh, cry, insult, rage... people who think poorly will just keep coming at you with their ridiculous logic.^

Yes. Going to keep posting ridiculous things. Because you see... it's just as I said earlier. It doesn't matter what you say in here. Laugh, cry, insult, rage... people who think poorly will just keep coming at you with their ridiculous logic.^

That is their right, however... I think trollposting is fine in small doses, but I don't know if I agree with deliberately bombing a thread; a healthier alternative is to just leave it alone.

If the thread is downright harmful to the community, then I imagine the adminz will lay down the law.

That is their right, however... I think trollposting is fine in small doses, but I don't know if I agree with deliberately bombing a thread; a healthier alternative is to just leave it alone.

If the thread is downright harmful to the community, then I imagine the adminz will lay down the law.
Intp logic accepted..

That's why I take the high road..........