[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 36 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

What typo
giphy.gif
Oh. Uh. Just kidding!

Well on one hand, I don't have anything against people that fart, but it's obvious that they tend to be poorer than other people, and that's just the facts, mhmm. On the other hand, it's so disgustingly biased to treat people that fart differently than people who don't fart, that we may as well attack the people who don't like farters and try to get them to shut up instead of trying to understand them and find some common ground. At the end of the day, I'm sure the fartists and anti-fartists will solve this problem with some good ol' fashioned RAGE

On the other hand, all farts matter

Well on one hand, I don't have anything against people that fart, but it's obvious that they tend to be poorer than other people, and that's just the facts, mhmm. On the other hand, it's so disgustingly biased to treat people that fart differently than people who don't fart, that we may as well attack the people who don't like farters and try to get them to shut up instead of trying to understand them and find some common ground. At the end of the day, I'm sure the fartists and anti-fartists will solve this problem with some good ol' fashioned RAGE
Yeah! This thread is all about the RAGE!!!! So stop being civil and logical and whatever and fuckin RAGE!!!!

Yes just add a dash more RAGE and it will all be cuddles and glitter before you know it!

:smilingimp:

I'm sick of it all. It will never be enough for them. Don't fool yourselves.