The Unfortunate OverSaturation of Left-Wing Propoganda On this Forum | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Unfortunate OverSaturation of Left-Wing Propoganda On this Forum

Not assumption, fact. Media is a business. Their primary goal is to make money! And who has the most money again? This point is airtight, there is no way to argue around the fact that Fox is a business. And they will do whatever they can to make money. If they stop thinking like a business, they will not be in business. It's that simple.
Your.facts are lacking. My initial statement on assumption was correct. Unless you have something else to offer there's no need to continue.

Your.facts are lacking. My initial statement on assumption was correct. Unless you have something else to offer there's no need to continue.
thank you for your opinion.

Fact: Fox is a business
Fact: Fox is in direct competition with other media outlets.
Fact: Most of their income is from advertiser's, not viewers.
Fact: Those media outlets that are willing to listen to their advertisers (overlords) will make the most money.
Conclusion: If a media outlet does not listen to their advertisers (overlords), they will not make money.
Conclusion: That media outlet will be out competed by those that DO listen.
Fact: Fox is very successful
Conclusion: Fox is just another propoganda machine.

There you go. This is also for anyone else that does not know how media works. Also, yes these are facts.

If you're not satisfied, I'm sure I could get in contact for several insiders, as I have in the past.
It has been said, that news/media is the fourth branch of government