The Unfortunate OverSaturation of Left-Wing Propoganda On this Forum | INFJ Forum

The Unfortunate OverSaturation of Left-Wing Propoganda On this Forum

Don't let it bother you.

John F. Kennedy was cooler than Reagan.

original.gif

I think the forum needs to be open to all lines of thought. Though it is overtly saturated with left-wing ideology, that of the control of minorities through making them dependant on government, even this needs to have an open discussion forum.
Hopefully through discussion and education we can help those that support those ideals to move away from them so that we can have a world where all are considered equal and free. I admit that sometimes it is difficult but we must never stop the fight and continue the injection of knowledge to cure the infection of ignorance.

I'm not giving the right-wing a pass, either. You're just as delusional as everyone else on this site, politically.
I take exception to that.

Reactions: the and Skarekrow

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
Your distaste is delightful

I've got more than enough. I've got the best friends anyone could ask for on this thread. It just irritates me when someone thinks their six is better than a person's half-dozen.

Well, I do... I am certainly not right about everything, and absolutely prone to the same kinds of mistakes in taking in the political news of the day as most folks. But "Delusional" ? I don't think so. If you want to argue that everyone is delusional i guess you could have a point, but you are coming across as having a non delusional point of view....and that's bulshit

Reactions: acd
I don't think @Stu is delusional. I do think he remains deliberately informed of only one way of looking at things though.