meiro

Community Member
Nov 5, 2008
MBTI
Unknown
Enneagram
A
Anyone read it before?

nope, i loved the movie though, a damn good garden that, nice and secret.

Yay hurray!i loved the movie too.I heard there is a sequel for the book and i wonder whether anyone knows about it.I still got the big CD for the secret garden.Yippee.

Any favourite character?

The father of the invalid boy of course :) I also liked the young girl.

There is no sequel to the movie :( but that doesn't mean there can't be one in your head :)

There are often sequels to things in my head :)

[EDIT] turns out there was a movie made in 2000 entitled Back to the Secret Garden... but it wasn't written by the author.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh?!so you like Colin's father.I thought the friendly boy from the woods was nice.I heard the "back to the secret garden" show had poor ratings.

the matrix 2 and 3 are also given poor ratings. Doesn't matter much to me, I still liked them, and somewhat better than I liked the first one.

hmm, i think i shall keep it in store for my imagination.I wish i had that garden and that EXTREME BIG HOUSE to myself.I would go Howling in there.

I liked the movie. I can't remember if I read the book or not. I read a lot when I was younger.

I read the book when I was young, too, and loved it. I think there have been a couple of film versions; I think the 1993 (probably the one you're discussing here) was easily the best (most faithful to the book).

I will have a secret garden someday *confident nod*

The inner romantic/idealist in me loved the movie, don’t remember reading the book but I’m sure I would have as a kid.

The chick that ignores what she’s told because she knows its BS and just gets things done was my favourite character.

what is BS?

Bullshit :smile:

I read the book when I was young, too, and loved it. I think there have been a couple of film versions; I think the 1993 (probably the one you're discussing here) was easily the best (most faithful to the book).

I will have a secret garden someday *confident nod*

We can have one in at the club/tree house. ^^

Yes!!! We can!!!

I love the treehouse. Talk about instant gratification on a grand scale!