The rose test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The rose test

tenor.gif
I'm reminded that this is perhaps the greatest reply to dear @ruji I've ever seen. ❤

You Believe that Love is Mysterious
roses.jpg

When you think of love, you think of what could be possible in the future.

In love, you see things how they could be. You are wrapped up in your own dreams.

If you are in love, you want the whole world to know it. You don't hold back with letting people know.

You are patient in love. You are willing to wait for the right person and the right time.

I'm just wondering why @Wyote 'mysterious' is so different to mine..and if he might have amended his! :grinning:

Last edited:
You Believe that Love is Private
roses.jpg

When you think of love, you think of building your own little world with someone

In love, you see things how they could be. You are wrapped up in your own dreams.

If you are in love, you want the whole world to know it. You don't hold back with letting people know.
(Not anymore :D)

You are somewhat patient in love. You can wait for the right person, but once you have found the right one, you're very impatient.

Me:
You Believe that Love is Private
When you think of love, you think of building your own little world with someone

In love, you see things as they are. You accept and love your partner's faults.

You are patient in love. You are willing to wait for the right person and the right time.

Pretty true...

You Believe that Love is Mysterious

When you think of love, you think of what could be possible in the future.

In love, you see things as they are. You accept and love your partner's faults.

You are impatient in love. You are so eager to fall in love that you often fall for the wrong person.