people vs the bad people?
Donor
Oct 3, 2009
MBTI
enfp
Enneagram
-
This is a rant.

I sometimes think that: 1. Communication is impossible. People do not communicate. They shape each other. This is not communication. It's like we communicate with this animal:
lens2159823_1220657823small_dog_clothes.jpg
We don't. We "got skin and we put it in", as Thom Yorke would say.
2. Extroversion is violence. All forms of it. Everybody has an extroverted, violent part, there are no exceptions, even those who never talk. Talking to people is like punching them. Every word is a slap that smashes their whole world, destroys it, and makes it instead your world. But this is achieved even without talking.
There's no way to remain pacifist in this, because everyone "communicates" in one form or another.
3. People do not understand each other. Ever. They don't even have a clue what anyone else is talking about, and they will never have a clue. They just push each other, until both are pushed to something similar enough for them to agree. The process is not only cruel, but doesn't make any sense. All notions of truth are local, and those who seem to know what they are talking about and what they are doing, usually only look within some limited range of interest, and declare wars on all outside forces.

Last edited:
Not knowing what other exactly think does not mean that we can't communicate.

Talking to people is like punching them.
i don't think you meant that as a joke, but that was hilarious ;)

though i kind of agree, not with the communication & extroversion being violent or cruel, but with people not really understanding each other when they talk. that happens all the time, we probably hear what we expect to hear rather than what the person is trying to say.