"The Mooch..." | INFJ Forum

"The Mooch..."

James

Infamy, infamy.. they've all got it infamy
Retired Staff
Dec 29, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
“Yeah, let me go, though, because I’ve gotta start tweeting some shit to make this guy crazy.”

Scaramucci then made a plea to viewers. “Let me tell you something about myself,” he said. “I am a straight shooter.”

Makes me physically ill to read shit-fed garbage like this! We in America can't escape it either. If the above quotes do not serve a proof that these politicians in Washington are indeed MAKING UP the firestorm news reels themselves and blaming the media for false reporting...umm, stop feeding them the false stories...the Camptrump is PURPOSELY misleading the news to appear 'right'. It's disgusting that supposedly intelligent adults resort to such immature measures. I wouldn't follow trump if he was leading me to the loo. :p

Is this forum still open?

Is this forum still open?

Meet-The-Mooch-Trumps-New-Comms-Chief-Anthony-Scaramucci.jpg

I hope they team up for a cop drama at some point

170721134329-0721-spicer-scaramucci-composite-full-169.jpg

Guys like him are a dime a dozen in NYC and garner a certain amount of respect for being a "straight shooter". His style is there, and without content he's just a lot of braggadocio. Now, he's got content to play with.

Lines like what he said about the self-fellating Bannon was a gift to the left, as far as I'm concerned.

I don't mind him. It's guys like Bannon, Sessions and Alex Jones that I find disturbing. The ones who want a holy war and to persecute the world for their pain. The Mooch may not do anything for people's rights, but he's not out to get them either.

Though, I feel a little bad for the staffers getting fired. But, they probably all voted for Trump anyway. So, am I really that sorry for them?

(To be clear, it's totally inappropriate having him in this position.)

Well it's nice to see that under performers are being moved out in this administration whereas in the past administration they would have been promoted.