The INTJ's Introverted Feeling | INFJ Forum

The INTJ's Introverted Feeling

technics

On Holiday
May 13, 2011
MBTI
Yes
What do you think of it? INFP/ENFP are usually head over heels with that "buried" function of INTJs.

My Fi is relatively normal. However, if feel unbalanced, I hide. If you mess with me when I am hiding, I will hurt you. See! Simple!!

My Fi is super strong. I don't budge much if at all on my value system. Some people don't like it because they end up on the receiving end of my disapproval. But, I always felt like if you don't have a strong sense of values, you're not fully a person because values are a very integral part of identity. You gotta believe in something.

My Fi is super strong. I don't budge much if at all on my value system. Some people don't like it because they end up on the receiving end of my disapproval. But, I always felt like if you don't have a strong sense of values, you're not fully a person because values are a very integral part of identity. You gotta believe in something.

LOL Gotta love it!

Yea, I get messed up when stuff goes against my grain but I tend to move in the "self" direction. I know I am a perfectionist and figure it has more to do with me than the other person. Hence the hiding! My Fe is really poor so, hence the hurting if you bother me.

I agree. My intuition gives me an idea, my Te works it into a system, and then my Fi tries to figure out if it's ethically a good thing to do. Although people tend to think me wise and indifferent, I actually have very solid lines that I, as a person, will not cross.

Attaching invisible amounts of integrity to the visible and nonvisible alike.

INTJs have Fi in the tertiary position, which makes it the function they long to be good at and learn from, but aren't very confident at. It is not a function they have great control over and can often be easily swayed by Fi-doms into changing the direction of their values, beliefs, judgments, much like INFJs can often be easily swayed by Ti-doms and their logical precision.

In my experience, IxTJs are very sensitive towards other people's moods and feelings, and extremely receptive towards the emotional atmosphere of a conversation. This is in contrast with INFJs, who are usually receptive towards people's motivations rather than their feelings.

The IxTJ's Fi shows up at odd spots, such as having sudden bursts of altruism, which may catch some people off-guard. Or expressing their love and attachment to the people that are close to them in their life, in stark expressions such as "I love you" or "I've been missing you". These displays may seem uncharacteristic, but they're an integral part of the IxTJ's personality and part of how they function.