The Happy Pattern Test

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
[h=4]Doing Your Own Thing Makes You Happy[/h]
http://www.blogthings.com/thehappypatterntest/
You can't help but think outside the box. As far as you're concerned, you don't even know where the box is.
You have a delightful and colorful inner world. People would be stunned if they could see inside your head.

You get a lot of laughter out of life, and others are surprised by how easy it is to make you happy.
You have no desire to lead or follow. You prefer to not be a part of the crowd.

You can't help but think outside the box. As far as you're concerned, you don't even know where the box is.
You have a delightful and colorful inner world. People would be stunned if they could see inside your head.

You get a lot of laughter out of life, and others are surprised by how easy it is to make you happy.

[h=3][/h]

I don't see how what I choose as most stylistically non-awkward relates to my inner world lol.

[h=3][/h]

You are truly connected to those around you. When they're happy, you're happy - simple as that.
You are a people person, and you are happiest when you have a full social calendar.

You are charming in a steady, subtle, and thoughtful way. Your charms are effective, but they take time.
You are trusting by default. You think people are basically good.
I kinda expected this one. /lols

Ideas Make You Happy

You are simply brilliant. You are bright, intelligent, and creative.
You love undertaking new and interesting projects. You have lots of ideas.

You question everything and break all the rules. You believe that nothing is set in stone.

(actually ideas make me kind of sleepy. :sleep:)

Yuuuup.

-Anna

You are simply brilliant. You are bright, intelligent, and creative.
You love undertaking new and interesting projects. You have lots of ideas.

You question everything and break all the rules. You believe that nothing is set in stone.

Now I know why people like personality quizzes so much.

Click boxes.
Input yourself.
Get ego stroked.

Doing Your Own Thing Makes You Happy

happy-pattern-5.png

You are careful with your time and resources. You don't want to waste a single day of your life.
You know how to prioritize and figure out what makes you the happiest. Friends and family come first.

You are a very down to earth person. You are much more concerned with what is actual than what is possible.
The smallest and most boring things in life make you the most content. Your happiness is not complicated.

HAR! Mostly, I just loathe mod-looking swirls and baubles. They feel restrictive to me. :m096:

Now I know why people like personality quizzes so much.

Click boxes.
Input yourself.
Get ego stroked.

:lol: But so true. And I don't like swirls and circles either.

Life Makes You Happy

You are careful with your time and resources. You don't want to waste a single day of your life.
You know how to prioritize and figure out what makes you the happiest. Friends and family come first.
You are a very down to earth person. You are much more concerned with what is actual than what is possible.
The smallest and most boring things in life make you the most content. Your happiness is not complicated.

The Unexpected Makes You Happy:
happy-pattern-1.png

You are the type of person who is good at everything you do. You are competent in many arenas.
You are bored by routine. You need some whimsy in your life to stay happy.

You are happiest when you appreciate what you have. Gratitude serves you well.
You find delight in so many things when you are open to them. It's not hard to make you happy.

The Unexpected Makes You Happy

You are the type of person who is good at everything you do. You are competent in many arenas.
You are bored by routine. You need some whimsy in your life to stay happy.

You are happiest when you appreciate what you have. Gratitude serves you well.
You find delight in so many things when you are open to them. It's not hard to make you happy.