The Golden Shadow | Page 3 | INFJ Forum
lfgUA.png

Yeah. I get your notion, John. Being able to dinstinguish is essential here.. and I don't think that seeing your shadow easily is particularly "meant to be". xD

Great topic anyways. :)

Is it though? As in the topic at hand with understanding your own without seeing the “golden” shadow of our repression in another person.
I can understand how seeing ourselves is difficult, but is it hard to distinguish what feels disingenuous to ourselves or is that judgement itself a mere projection as well?
Thank you for the topic.
And the last person who brought up the same idea.

Is it though? As in the topic at hand with understanding your own without seeing the “golden” shadow of our repression in another person.
I can understand how seeing ourselves is difficult, but is it hard to distinguish what feels disingenuous to ourselves or is that judgement itself a mere projection as well?
Thank you for the topic.
Oh it's not easy, not at all. It's important to understand that what's in our shadow we have already rejected as not-me. To accept that it really is me takes a lot of patience, courage and insight - and that's so whether we mean golden or dark shadow. Our first reaction is always going to be a visceral No!

Oh it's not easy, not at all. It's important to understand that what's in our shadow we have already rejected as not-me. To accept that it really is me takes a lot of patience, courage and insight - and that's so whether we mean golden or dark shadow. Our first reaction is always going to be a visceral No!

This explains my hatred of structured religion especially in my area since converting. Thank you. I’ll think about it more.

Ephesians 6:12
King James Version

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.