The Eye Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Eye Test

Deep Down You Are Intuitive
eye-9.png

You're the type of person who understands other people and the world very well. You don't let on to how much you know.
You can tell so much from someone's facial expressions or tone of voice. And you always know when you're being lied to.

You show the world exactly what you want to show. Besides being good at reading people, you also know how you're being read.
You know when you're being manipulated, and you know how to manipulate someone if you have to. You usually don't resort to it though!

eye-9.png

You're the type of person who understands other people and the world very well. You don't let on to how much you know.
You can tell so much from someone's facial expressions or tone of voice. And you always know when you're being lied to.

You show the world exactly what you want to show. Besides being good at reading people, you also know how you're being read.
You know when you're being manipulated, and you know how to manipulate someone if you have to. You usually don't resort to it though!

same :)

Share on Tumblr

You're the type of person who's likely to over think everything and anything. You like to get to the deeper meaning of things.
You get so lost in your thoughts that it's sometimes hard to tell up from down.

You don't show the world how unsure you are about everything. You may be figuring things out, but you're still confident.
You see life as a puzzle, and you like playing with the pieces until they fit together. You may not ever figure out the meaning of it all, and you're okay with that.

Deep Down You Are Tortured

You're the type of person who has a very tumultuous past that still affects you today.
You can't help but think that life is some sort of sick cosmic joke. You try to find your peace wherever you can.

You don't show the world your darkest thoughts. You have a lot to endure, and your keeping it to yourself.
Your outlook can be surprisingly sunny at times. You're an expert at picking yourself up when you fall

Idk. I think life could be way worse than the hand I've been dealt. the things that occurred so far in my life aren't as bad as they could be. I'm not starving. I am intelligent and creative. I have music and passion and art. And I have been blessed with a large family. I know it could be much much worse