The End of Firefox | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

The End of Firefox

I'm discussing, not arguing, I didnt think you meant me but I was interested in what you had to say.

I have observed what you are talking about here I think, both on this forum and on others elsewhere, it is part of what interests me about typology theory in its most broadest sense, if these patterns are discernable then can they be related to any set of criteria, ie age, status, gender/sex, social character or personality type.

There is another thread about the emotional poverty of online discussion which I posted and it was allauding to this.

Do you have a link to the thread? I'd be interested in reading it.

Do you have a link to the thread? I'd be interested in reading it.

You put it better than me, the thread is on this forum, possibly this subforum.

What is the difference between romantic and sexual + passion exactly?

Culturally speaking they mean different things, LucyJr is most likely referencing the Greek concepts of of love which were philio, agape, eros and Storge.

Philio is the love between friends, which is close but not intimate and is a relationship of give and take.

Agape is the love the selfless and giving love found in marriage where spouse commit themselves entirely to one another

Eros Is the intimate love, often associated sexuality(and rightly so, what could be more intimate), but not necessarily.Eros can be experienced in any relationship where there individuals are closer then friends, and is often found in dating where people become intimately aware of each other but have yet to give themselves over to their other. It's also associated with feeling that often override logical thought.

Storge(pronounced Store-Jee) is affection, and is often tied to other Greek love relations. It's beyond the give and take nature of philio love and is often associated with families, people who have not earned your affection but are given it out of love.

The difference between romantic(let's go with Agape) and Sexual passion(Eros) selfless committal to your other.

End note: most relationships outside of lose friendships combine more than one of these aspects and any good romantic relationship should combine all of them.