[INFJ] - The Elusive INFJ and an INFJ /INFP Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] The Elusive INFJ and an INFJ /INFP Test

INFJ or INFP Test
Based on the Work of Myers, Briggs, and Jung
Your result is: INFP

Idealistic, imaginative, and passionate, you have a strong sense of your personal values and ideals and you tend to feel ill at ease in situations where you have to compromise these ideals due to external demands. You are very sensitive to the dictates of your own imagination and conscience and by default, you dearly want to give others space to be who they are. Thoughtful and considerate, you most likely find it easy to accept society's eccentrics and misfits without rendering judgment. Open and tolerant, you dislike prejudice and stereotypes and you are sometimes liable to give people the benefit of the doubt in situations where others think that "you should know better." Because of your idealism, you may sometimes neglect to give yourself enough credit for the things you accomplish or to speak up for yourself in relationships and groups. Your challenge in life is to balance authenticity with practicality and find a way to be true to yourself and yet live in harmony with the world around you.

INFP: 71%
INFJ: 29%

Actual answer: almost no one, because the INFP forum is a lonely, outdated ghost town through which only the occasional wanderer strolls, while tumbleweeds listlessly shift at their feet as they make their way down dusty, forgotten paths.

:(
infps are bored by other infps. Infps want to get in the heads of everyone not like them. That's why there are zillions of infps here, at intj forums and intp forums... And none on the infp forums.

infps are bored by other infps. Infps want to get in the heads of everyone not like them. That's why there are zillions of infps here, at intj forums and intp forums... And none on the infp forums.

This is actually pretty much spot on; if I recall correctly almost none of the few active on the INFP forum are actually INFPs, whereas they're far more plentiful on non-INFP forums.

Well that's not a definitive result at all... :yum:

I am the only INFP here, everyone else is just a @ruji alt

Last edited:
INFP_test_081016.jpg

:m142: i'm an infp.. i don't belong here..

but yesterday i tested as intj. :m125:

people live inside me.. i'm probably multipolar.. hahhahahah and yes i'm laughing at my own joke,. :md:

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc