The Dope on the Pope | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Dope on the Pope

[video=youtube;tKNy271rx9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKNy271rx9E[/video]

[h=2]Extreme Oath of the Jesuits[/h]
"When a Jesuit of the minor rank is to be elevated to command, he is conducted into the Chapel of the Convent of the Order, where there are only three others present, the principal or Superior standing in front of the altar. On either side stands a monk, one of whom holds a banner of yellow and white, which are the Papal colors, and the other a black banner with a dagger and red cross above a skull and crossbones, with the word INRI, and below them the words IUSTUM, NECAR, REGES, IMPIOUS. The meaning of which is: It is just to exterminate or annihilate impious or heretical Kings, Governments, or Rulers. Upon the floor is a red cross at which the postulant or candidate kneels. The Superior hands him a small black crucifix, which he takes in his left hand and presses to his heart, and the Superior at the same time presents to him a dagger, which he grasps by the blade and holds the point against his heart, the Superior still holding it by the hilt, and thus addresses the postulant:"
Superior:
My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant, and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope.
You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.
You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and the judiciaries and councils of state, and to be all things to all men, for the Pope's sake, whose servants we are unto death.
You have received all your instructions heretofore as a novice, a neophyte, and have served as co-adjurer, confessor and priest, but you have not yet been invested with all that is necessary to command in the Army of Loyola in the service of the Pope. You must serve the proper time as the instrument and executioner as directed by your superiors; for none can command here who has not consecrated his labors with the blood of the heretic; for "without the shedding of blood no man can be saved." Therefore, to fit yourself for your work and make your own salvation sure, you will, in addition to your former oath of obedience to your order and allegiance to the Pope, repeat after me---
The Extreme Oath of the Jesuits:
"1, _ now, in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the holy Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and all the saints and sacred hosts of heaven, and to you, my ghostly father, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola in the Pontificate of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ's Vice-regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed. Therefore, to the utmost of my power I shall and will defend this doctrine of his Holiness' right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the now pretended authority and churches of England and Scotland, and branches of the same now established in Ireland and on the Continent of America and elsewhere; and all adherents in regard that they be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now renounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or state named Protestants or Liberals, or obedience to any of the laws, magistrates or officers.
I do further declare that the doctrine of the churches of England and Scotland, of the Calvinists, Huguenots and others of the name Protestants or Liberals to be damnable and they themselves damned who will not forsake the same.
I do further declare, that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of his Holiness' agents in any place wherever I shall be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, England, Ireland or America, or in any other Kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my uttermost to extirpate the heretical Protestants or Liberals' doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, regal or otherwise.
I do further promise and declare, that notwithstanding I am dispensed with, to assume my religion heretical, for the propaganda of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they may entrust me and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstance whatever; but to execute all that shall be proposed, given in charge or discovered unto me, by you, my ghostly father, or any of this sacred covenant.
I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ.
That I may go to any part of the world withersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions of the North, the burning sands of the desert of Africa, or the jungles of India, to the centers of civilization of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America, without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things whatsoever communicated to me.
I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.
In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my corporal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!
All of which, I, _, do swear by the Blessed Trinity and blessed Sacraments, which I am now to receive, to perform and on my part to keep inviolable; and do call all the heavenly and glorious host of heaven to witness the blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist, and witness the same further with my name written and with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy covenant."
(He receives the wafer from the Superior and writes his name with the point of his dagger dipped in his own blood taken from over his heart.)
Superior:
"You will now rise to your feet and I will instruct you in the Catechism necessary to make yourself known to any member of the Society of Jesus belonging to this rank.
In the first place, you, as a Brother Jesuit, will with another mutually make the ordinary sign of the cross as any ordinary Roman Catholic would; then one cross his wrists, the palms of his hands open, and the other in answer crosses his feet, one above the other; the first points with forefinger of the right hand to the center of the palm of the left, the other with the forefinger of the left hand points to the center of the palm of the right; the first then with his right hand makes a circle around his head, touching it; the other then with the forefinger of his left hand touches the left side of his body just below his heart; the first then with his right hand draws it across the throat of the other, and the latter then with a dagger down the stomach and abdomen of the first. The first then says Iustum; and the other answers Necar; the first Reges. The other answers Impious." (The meaning of which has already been explained.) "The first will then present a small piece of paper folded in a peculiar manner, four times, which the other will cut longitudinally and on opening the name Jesu will be found written upon the head and arms of a cross three times. You will then give and receive with him the following questions and answers:
Question From whither do you come? Answer The Holy faith.
Q. Whom do you serve?
A. The Holy Father at Rome, the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church Universal throughout the world.
Q. Who commands you?
A. The Successor of St. Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Soldiers of Jesus Christ.
Q. Who received you? A. A venerable man in white hair.
Q. How?
A. With a naked dagger, I kneeling upon the cross beneath the banners of the Pope and of our sacred order.
Q. Did you take an oath?
A. I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, sex nor condition. To be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation of murmuring.
Q. Will you do that? A. I will.
Q. How do you travel? A. In the bark of Peter the fisherman.
Q. Whither do you travel? A. To the four quarters of the globe.
Q. For what purpose?
A. To obey the orders of my general and Superiors and execute the will of the Pope and faithfully fulfill the conditions of my oaths.
Q. Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated."

teoctist.jpg
Pope and Patriarch Teochist​
May 8, 1999. — Pope meet with Orthodox Patriarch Teochist in Romania. This Orthodox Patriarch is your typical Jesuit in disguise. . . . While the Vatican is bombing his brothers . . . he is urging unity with Rome!!!

Editor's Notes
President Clinton is a graduate of Jesuit Georgetown University in Wash., D.C. We don't know if he took this oath but he manifests all the characteristics of a well trained Jesuit.
This oath is taken from the book Subterranean Rome by Carlos Didier, translated from the French and published in New York in 1843. Dr. Alberto Rivera escaped from the Jesuit Order in 1967, and he describes his Jesuit oath in exactly the same way as it appears in this book. Semper idem: always the same.
The Jesuit Oath of Induction is also recorded in the Congressional Record of the U.S.A. (House Bill 1523, Contested election case of Eugene C. Bonniwell, against Thos. S. Butler, Feb. 15, 1913, pp. 3215-3216)

http://www.reformation.org/oath.html

But what is the point? Is dominion in this realm to them better than spiritual evolution?
Or is the spiritual element pure rhetoric?
What do they mean by 'heretic' when they admit to disturbing otherwise peaceful and prosperous communities?

But what is the point? Is dominion in this realm to them better than spiritual evolution?
Or is the spiritual element pure rhetoric?
What do they mean by 'heretic' when they admit to disturbing otherwise peaceful and prosperous communities?

A 'heretic' is anyone who is opposed to them

You're asking 'what's the point' but you are asking that as a sane and reasonable person

The whole function of these initiatory hierarchical orders is so that they can vet people; if you are the material they are looking for then you will be promoted if you are not then you will not climb the ladder, you will not move into a higher circle of power, you will not be privy to the secrets of that circle and you will not be afforded the protections that come from being in that circle

I believe what they are looking for is a complete inability to empathise and if the person is to hold a public office then they must also be able to act

It is a structure of psychopaths and sociopaths screening to find other sociopaths and psychopaths so that they can work together to increase their power

The priest caste has been fighting with the ruler caste (kings, queens and pharoahs) for thousands of years and is now in the supremacy

The mindset of the priestly caste has always been one of secrecy, exclusivity and the need to razzle dazzle the common people in order to maintain their status. They intrigue against each other for promotion within the priest caste, they intrigue against the ruler caste for greater power and they intrigue against the common people to stay on top of them in society

In the middle ages the pro-papacy guelphs fought the pro-imperial ghibilines. the guelps were mainly of the merchant class and they have married into the royalty of Europe including the British royal family

Man. I love the historical side of your posts.
I really like the political side and the scheming and plotting etc in that it is fascinating and useful to understand the mindset of similar people and organisations today.

It makes so much sense, too. The way they have grouped across the centuries and fighting the same battles over and over.
It's like they're the same forces in that sense. Only their methods have changed as the primary mode of power has and in some aspects, their power has waxed and waned as this went in their favour or not. Especially in the case of those razzle-dazzlers who invoked God as their reason for authority.

I still think the way is to replace them in ways that they can't infiltrate.
Dramatic change would never be possible in a world where money always has the final say because money corrupts.
If the very thing that rules your society is known to be corruptive in large quantities it is only an insane society that would organise themselves like that.

So how do you reorganise society in such a way that it won't be strangled at birth?
Something has to become more important that money and the values that an 'Almighty Dollar' society - because of course money is not inherently bad.

I don't think the majority of the less violent enforcers are psychopaths themselves but have to make ends meet etc - the usual effects of only looking outwardly for happiness.

Reactions: muir
Man. I love the historical side of your posts.
I really like the political side and the scheming and plotting etc in that it is fascinating and useful to understand the mindset of similar people and organisations today.

Thanks man. We're here on a website created on the premise that there are discearnable patterns within the personalities of humanity; that didn't start recently, that has been the case for millenia

This stuff didn't start with Jung though, the preist caste has been studying humanity for millenia. That's what magick is...its psychology

If you go to egyptian temples there is often a tunnel going around the holy of holies with holes in the wall. Periodically the pharoah would be allowed to enter this sacred space and the preists would whisper to him through the holes and advise as if a higher power was speaking to him. They have measuring scales carved by the Nile so they could monitor the nile levels and predict the floods which made them seem almost god like to the people

Even medieval cathedrals have statues up the front of them that would have been painted and there were holes in the wall through which choirs would sing to the congregation as they approached the cathedral. Its all about creating an effect

Priests are masters at creating an effect on the psyche so people are caught as if in a spell by the rituals

It makes so much sense, too. The way they have grouped across the centuries and fighting the same battles over and over.
It's like they're the same forces in that sense. Only their methods have changed as the primary mode of power has and in some aspects, their power has waxed and waned as this went in their favour or not. Especially in the case of those razzle-dazzlers who invoked God as their reason for authority.

If we are buying into MBTI then we are already saying humanity is split into personality types.....those are each currents which presumably have been running through humanity for millenia, so why can't history be viewed as a battle between currents?

So what other currents are discearnable? If you look at the way the ruling elites have maintained power over the centuries through torture, burnings and murder it becomes clear that these are people who are lacking in empathy

Psychopathy is genetic. Sociopathy is created by environment

The other thing we know the ruling class always did was inbreed. They only married other royals so they kept the psychopathy genes strong and they created environments that would harden their hearts as well

The BBC likes to present the queen of england as a nice little old lady, but she signs the death warrents of people in Trinidad and Tobago as she sips her morning tea; she's a descendant of vlad the impaler!

I still think the way is to replace them in ways that they can't infiltrate.
Dramatic change would never be possible in a world where money always has the final say because money corrupts.
If the very thing that rules your society is known to be corruptive in large quantities it is only an insane society that would organise themselves like that.

Yeah the psychos are steering the ship that's why the world is so crazy...they are shaping it in their image.

So how do you reorganise society in such a way that it won't be strangled at birth?
Something has to become more important that money and the values that an 'Almighty Dollar' society - because of course money is not inherently bad.

I don't think the majority of the less violent enforcers are psychopaths themselves but have to make ends meet etc - the usual effects of only looking outwardly for happiness.

There are varying degrees of psychopathy and there are psychopathic traits

So not everyone involved is full blown but they have ways of coercing people as well.....black mail, threats, bribes etc to get them to do what they want them to do

The financial crisis is going to present them with an opportunity to centralise power even more. I think in the short term the people of the world need to deal with that threat first then they can find a way to make a more democratic world

Things need to be transparent and accountable. Its because of a lack of transparency that these psychopaths can operate so freely

I think people need to walk away from their institutions....just flat out reject them, they are only sustainable through peoples support

"Where love rules, there is no will to power.
And where power predominates, there love is lacking.
The one is the shadow of the other."
~Father of Modern Psychology, Carl Gustav Jung

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...t-pope-is-settled-for-10-million-8531944.html

[h=1]LA child sex abuse case involving one of the 115 cardinals currently voting to elect the next Pope is settled for $10 million[/h]

[h=3]Cardinal Roger Mahony is accused of covering for a confessed paedophile
[/h]
A child sex abuse case involving one of the 115 cardinals currently voting to elect the next pope has been settled for almost $10 million.
The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles, its former leader Cardinal Roger Mahony and an ex-priest agreed to settle four child sex abuse cases brought against them, lawyers for the victims said.
Mahony retired from heading the US’ largest archdiocese in 2011, but is currently taking part in the papal Conclave in Rome.
He is accused of helping a confessed paedophile priest evade law enforcement by sending him out of state to a Church-run treatment centre, then placing the priest back in the Los Angeles ministry.
The defrocked priest named in all four cases is Michael Baker, who ultimately was convicted in 2007 and sent to prison on 12 criminal counts of felony oral copulation with a minor involving two boys who reached a previous settlement with the Church.
The news came ahead of the Cardinals' return to the Sistine Chapel for a second day of voting in the Conclave.
Their schedule included a brief prayer followed by up to two rounds of morning balloting from the 115 Cardinals.
Late this morning, black smoke was seen billowing from the chimney of the Chapel, indicating that Cardinals had not elected a new Pope in their second or third round of balloting. Cardinals will break for lunch and return for up to two more ballots this afternoon.
The latest Los Angeles agreement came four weeks before civil suits brought by two men, now in their 20s, who claimed they were molested as 12-year-olds in the late 1990s, were scheduled to go to trial, plaintiff's attorney Vince Finaldi said.
The two other newly settled cases are less recent. One dates to the late 1970s, before Mahony was archbishop, and the other to 1986, not long after he assumed the post, Finaldi said.
As part of the settlement, approved by a Los Angeles judge earlier this month, none of the parties admitted wrongdoing.
Finaldi said the settlement, together with the recent release of internal Church records documenting the role of Mahony and others in covering up child sexual abuse by the clergy, comes “as close to an admission of guilt as you're going to get from the archdiocese.”
A lawyer for the archdiocese, Michael Hennigan, confirmed a settlement in the amount of $9.99 million was reached. He added that the archdiocese “has always taken the position that we were responsible for the conduct of Michael Baker.”
Mahony has “admitted that he made serious mistakes in putting Michael Baker back in the ministry,” Hennigan said, but he denied that archdiocese officials were involved in a cover up.
Clergy were not legally required under California law to report suspected child abuse to authorities until 1997. Prior to that, Hennigan said, the policy of the archdiocese was to urge families of victims to go to law enforcement on their own.
Finaldi, however, disputed the notion that Mahony should be absolved of any obligation to alert authorities.
“You have a priest who is confessing that he sexually molested two kids, and you don't pick up the phone and call police? There's no reasonable excuse for not doing that,” he said.
Scandals over sex abuse in the US Catholic Church, which erupted in 1992 with a series of molestation cases uncovered in Boston, have cost the Church billions of dollars in settlements and driven prominent dioceses into bankruptcy.
The Los Angeles Archdiocese, which serves 4 million Catholics, reached a $660 million civil settlement in 2007 with more than 500 victims of child molestation, marking the biggest such agreement of its kind in the nation. Mahony at that time called the abuse “a terrible sin and crime.”
The archdiocese has reached a handful of settlements in other cases since then, but the one announced yesterday was by far the biggest, Finaldi added.
In a rare Church rebuke of a cardinal, Mahony was censured in late January by his successor, Archbishop Jose Gomez, and stripped of all public and administrative duties, as punishment for his role in the sex abuse scandal.
The censure followed the public release of over 12,000 pages of confidential files unsealed as part of previous civil suits, revealing how numerous known or suspected paedophiles in the clergy were shielded from law enforcement scrutiny by Mahony and other Church officials.
But Mahony retained his title as cardinal and his right to take part in the Vatican conclave that selects a new pontiff to replace retired Pope Benedict XVI, an authority he chose to exercise.
The resignation of one of Mahony's former top advisers, Thomas Curry, from his post as bishop of Santa Barbara was announced by the archdiocese in conjunction with the censure.
The Church personnel files released earlier this year revealed that in addition to sending abusive priests to a Church-run paedophile treatment centre in New Mexico, Mahony and Curry sought to keep priests from later revealing their misconduct to private therapists who would have been obligated to report molestation to police.
In one such memo about Baker's return to Los Angeles, Curry wrote to Mahony suggesting Baker avoid any mention of “his past problem” to a therapist after release from the Church treatment program, to which Mahony responded with the handwritten note: “Sounds good - please proceed!!”
Baker confessed his molestation of two boys to Mahony in 1986, early in Mahony's tenure as archbishop. After six months in treatment, he was placed back in the ministry in the Los Angeles area, supposedly in a job precluding any contact with children, Finaldi said.
But according to Finaldi, Baker was assigned to a residence attached to a church that also operated a school.

OK, Jesuits.....go!

Yes now the jesuits aren't even hiding the fact that they control the roman catholic church anymore, now they are doing it openly

The jesuits want to see a new world order. They want a centralised world bank, under a centralised government with an ecumenical world religion. Democracy won't feature, neither will free thought

They modelled their order on orders like the knights templar who built an extremely strong business model. Not only did the templars invent the modern cheque but they were also arguably the worlds first multi-national corporation. The jesuits use their hierarchical, male dominated system where all swear allegiance to a grand master. Banking, wars and subversion are still the order of the day

The Independent

Wilfrid-Fox-Napier.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...olic-cardinal-wilfrid-fox-napier-8537193.html

A South African cardinal who helped elect Pope Francis has described paedophilia as a psychological illness and not “a criminal condition”.

The Catholic Archbishop of Durban, Wilfrid Fox Napier, told BBC Radio 5 live that people who were abused as children and became paedophiles were not criminally responsible for their actions in the same way as somebody "who chooses to do something like that".
Cardinal Napier, who was among the 115 cardinals in the conclave at the Vatican that elected Pope Francis earlier this week, called paedophilia a "psychological disorder.
He said: "What do you do with disorders? You have got to try and put them right. If I as a normal being choose to break the law knowing that I am breaking the law, then I think I need to be punished...
"From my experience paedophilia is actually an illness, it is not a criminal condition, it is an illness."
The cardinal spoke of two priests he knew who were abused as children and went on to become paedophiles.
He told the BBC: "Don't tell me that those people are criminally responsible like somebody who chooses to do something like that.
"I don't think you can really take the position and say that person deserves to be punished when he was himself damaged."
Barbara Dorries, from the US-based Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests was abused as a child by a priest.
She told the BBC: "If it is a disease that's fine, but it's also a crime and crimes are punished, criminals are held accountable for what they did and what they do.
"The bishops and the cardinals have gone to great lengths to cover these crimes to enable the predators to move on, to not be arrested, to keep the secrets within the church."
PA

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/italian-fascist-pope-francis.html

[h=3]'ITALIAN FASCIST' POPE FRANCIS[/h]
Card._Jorge_Bergoglio_SJ,_2008.jpg

Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio, now called Pope Francis, has Italian origins.

Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio, now called Pope Francis, was reportedly involved in the 1976 kidnapping of two priests by fascist elements of the Argentinian Navy.[20]

This was during Argentina's Dirty War.

The priests, Orlando Yorio and Franz Jalics, were found drugged and semi-naked, five months after being kidnapped.

Yorio accused Bergoglio (Pope Francis) of handing them over to the death squads.

Reportedly, the Argentine Navy with the help of Cardinal Bergoglio housed political prisoners in Bergoglio's holiday home [23]

church-junta.jpg

"Cardinal Primatesta met regularly with Videla and Papal nuncio Laghi played tennis with Masssera." en.mercopress.com

"From 1973 to 1979, a period that overlapped with military dictatorship lasting from 1976 to 1983, Francis served as the top Argentine Jesuit official.

"During that time, the Catholic Church remained silent in the face of widespread human rights violations during the country's so-called "Dirty War," an effort by the military government to root out dissent by torture, murder, and disappearances.

martinez-de-hoz-rockefeller-videla.jpg

Fascist dictator Videla (right) David Rockefeller (centre). “Washington’s Pope”? Who is Pope Francis I? Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio and Argentina’s “Dirty War”By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
"In several cases, Catholic priests collaborated with the government and were even in the room as prisoners were tortured.

"In February, an Argentine court ruled that the Catholic church hierarchy, of which Francis was arguably a member, had "closed its eyes" to the killing of progressive priests."

FP Passport: Will Francis's role during Argentina's 'Dirty War' come back to haunt him?

tumblr_mjm9m8Fr1a1qap9gno1_1280.jpg

“Yesterday an accomplice of the Argentine military dictatorship — Today an accomplice of the coup-makers against the revolutionary process in Latin America. No pasaran!” tumblr.com. He has openly attacked Argentina’s president, Cristina Kirchner. dailymail

Bergoglio told his authorized biographer, Sergio Rubin, that after the priests' imprisonment, he worked behind the scenes for their release.

fran.jpg

Pope Francis (left) with Jorge Videla, head of the Argentine fascist Junta, responsible for the death, disappearance and torture of tens of thousands of Argentines in its so-called Dirty War. Argentine human rights lawyer Myriam Bregman has accused Pope Francis of allowing his own Jesuit priests to be rounded up and tortured by the junta death squads, and of failing to intervene when families begged him to help find babies kidnapped by the regime. dailymail

In 2010, Bergoglio told Sergio Rubin that he often sheltered people from the dictatorship on church property. [27]

desaparecidos2.jpg

State Department documents obtained by the National Security Archive under the Freedom of Information Act show that in October 1976, Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and high-ranking U.S. officials gave their full support to the Argentine military junta.[155]

"Bergoglio also was accused of turning his back on a family that lost five relatives to state terror, including a young woman who was 5-months' pregnant before she was kidnapped and killed in 1977.

"The De la Cuadra family appealed to the leader of the Jesuits in Rome, who urged Bergoglio to help them; Bergoglio then assigned a monsignor to the case.

"Months passed before the monsignor came back with a written note from a colonel: It revealed that the woman had given birth in captivity to a girl who was given to a family 'too important' for the adoption to be reversed."

FP Passport: Will Francis's role during Argentina's 'Dirty War' come back to haunt him?

Admiral Emilio Massera was trained by the Pentagon, at the School of the Americas. Massera trafficked in babies and young children. (Admiral Emilio Massera.) He was involved with P2, the international masonic lodge which, as part of Operation Gladio, helped carry out terrorism in Italy. He set up a CIA-funded torture centre. (Cruyff - ZANI :: Articles) This was designed to kill an estimated 30,000 "enemies of the state". (Admiral Emilio Massera.)

Pope Francis (Bergoglio) is the first Jesuit to be elected Pope.

The parents of Pope Francis are Italians - Mario José Bergoglio, a railway worker, and his wife Regina María Sívori, a housewife.

In the 1960s, Pope Francis was a teacher of psychology.

continued.....

bergogliovidela-300x168.jpg
Fascist dictator General Jorge Videla takes communion from Jorge Mario Bergolio.

Bergoglio (Pope Francis) completed his doctoral dissertation in Germany.

Cardinal Bergoglio became known for 'doctrinal conservatism'.

He lived in an apartment, rather than in the bishop's residence.[14]

Pope_and_Epelman_m.JPG

Pope Francis I, right, was the archbishop of Buenos Aires when he met with Claudio Epelman, executive director of the Latin American Jewish Congress, in Buenos Aires in 2012. New pope, Jorge Mario Bergogli of Argentina, has Jewish connections... - JTA

The family of Pope Francis is originally from Portacomaro in the province of Asti in the North of Italy.

Jewish landmarks in Asti have a history which goes back to the 14th century.

Asti Italy Jewish tours travel itineraries heritage - Key Jewish Tours ...

bergoglio-media.jpg

Bergoglio

A Portacomaroun ancestor of the future pontiff purchased from a Jew in the first half of the nineteenth century, the only house which existed in this small village in the province of Asti.

The great-grandfather came to Portacomaro from northern Asti, around Castelnuovo Don Bosco, probably Cortiglione of Robertsbridge, where even today there are many Bergoglio.

After arriving in Portacomaro, the Bergoglio also built the other houses, then inhabited by the descendants.

Papa Bergoglio ha radici piemontesi - Cronaca - Tgcom24

Ettore_Ovazza.jpg

Ettore Ovazza

Ettore Ovazza (Turin, 21 March 1892 - Intra, 11 October 1943) was an Italian Jew who was a financial patron of Mussolini, and served as a minister for some years with the Economy Ministry in Benito Mussolini's government.

He was born, one of three brothers, to the Ovazza family, a wealthy and influential Jewish banking family based in Turin. They were one of the leading banking families in Italy.

Ettore Ovazza was a committed Fascist from the start. He took part in the March on Rome in October 1922; in 1929 he was invited to meet Mussolini as a part of a delegation of Jewish war veterans.

He later described the encounter: "On hearing my affirmation of the unshakeable loyalty of Italian Jews to the Fatherland, His Excellency Mussolini looks me straight in the eye and says with a voice that penetrates straight to my heart: ‘I have never doubted it’.

Ettore Ovazza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Welby.jpg

Welby.

Justin Welby, head of the Anglican Church, is the son of a German Jew called Bernard Weiler.

Justin Welby: Secret life of my father.

Welby's father had an affair with John F Kennedy's sister.

'JEWISH SPY' ARCHBISHOP WELBY

WELBY 'THE SPOOK'.

Argentina.jpg

"The mutilated body of Gonzalez, a homeless child who lived from selling religious cards and artifacts, was found October 2006 in Mercedes, a city of 50,000 some 700km north of Buenos Aires.

"The boy 'was raped, impaled, tortured with cigarette burns, decapitated while still alive and then all the blood was drained from his body. They removed all the skin from his body, as well as his tongue, throat and several vertebrae', Mr Schmitt said.

A R G E N T I N A - "Archbishop Edgardo Storni of Santa Fe resigned on Oct. 1, 2002, after a book accused him of abusing at least 47 young seminarians. The Vatican had investigated allegations against Storni in 1994, but found insufficient evidence to act. Storni said his resignation did not signify guilt." - Boston Globe / Spotlight / Abuse in the Catholic Church / Scandal ...

34.png

Man......things over here in the US just keep getting weirder and weirder.... Do you think the Catholics are running scared?

Boston College threatens action in condom giveaway

Updated 4:58 am, Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NEWTON, Mass. (AP) — Boston College is threatening disciplinary action against a group of students who distribute condoms out of their dorm rooms.

University officials sent a letter on March 15 demanding an end to student-run Safe Sites, a network of dorm rooms and other locations where free contraceptives and safe-sex information are available.

The university says the distribution of condoms is a violation of the school's Roman Catholic values.

Lizzie Jekanowski, chairwoman of BC Students for Sexual Health, tells The Boston Globe (http://b.globe.com/10ds28a ) the administration has known about the condom distribution for two years yet has never before threatened action.

An attorney at the American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts says Boston College may be violating student rights, and the group is prepared to bring legal action.

They have known about the distribution of contraception for two years and done nothing until now?

I think any talk about Roman catholic values is a cloak screen. I think they are reacting against autonomous actions by the students. The RCC is a hierarchical pyramidal structure. Orders are passed down from the top. People thinking and acting for themselves goes against what the RCC as an institution is all about (ie centralised control)

The RCC doesn't want people thinking for themselves. People acting autonomously is deeply threatening to them

The Aldobrandini are another powerful black nobility family with close ties to the vatican who are intermarried with the rothschilds; from wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldobrandini_family

The Aldobrandini are an Italian noble family from Florence, with close ties to the Vatican. Its Roman fortunes were made when Ippolito Aldobrandini became pope under the name Pope Clement VIII. He arranged the marriage that linked the Aldobrandini with the Roman family of Pamphili. Additionally, they were also linked to marriage alliances with the Farnese (Ranuccio I, duke of Parma, had married Margherita Aldobrandini) and Borghese (since Olimpia Aldobrandini married Paolo Borghese).
The family also lends its name to the Palazzo Aldobrandini on the Quirinal Hill. The Aldobrandini family, having reached the height of its powers when Ippolito Aldobrandini became Pope Clement VIII (1592-1605), began the building of the villa. In 1600 Clement VIII acquired the Orti Vitelli on the Quirinal hill and in 1601 donated the property to his nephew Cardinal Pietro Aldobrandini. The old buildings of the Vitelli Family were demolished and construction began on the new villa and adjacent garden. The villa was never the family seat as the Aldobrandini family owned even more splendid residences elsewhere in Rome. The villa on the Quirinal hill served essentially for ceremonial functions.
More famous was the Villa Aldobrandini in Frascati. Also known as Belvedere for its charming location overlooking the whole valley up to Rome, it was rebuilt on the order of Cardinal Pietro Aldobrandini, Pope Clement VIII's nephew over a pre-existing edifice built by the Vatican prelate Alessandro Rufini in 1550. The villa, aligned with the cathedral down its axial avenue that is continued through the town as Viale Catone, was rebuilt in the current form by Giacomo della Porta from 1598 to 1602, and then completed by Carlo Maderno and Giovanni Fontana. The villa has an imposing 17th -century facade and some other interesting architectural and environmental features, such as the double gallery order on the rear facade, the spiral-shaped flights, the large exedra of the Water Theatre and the magnificent park. Inside there are paintings of Mannerist and Baroque artists such as the Zuccari brothers, Cavalier D'Arpino and Domenichino. Outside there is a monumental gate by Carlo Francesco Bizzaccheri (early 18th century).
The Doria, Pamphilj, Landi and Aldobrandini families have become united through marriage and descent under the simplified surname Doria Pamphilj (which is now extinct since the death of Princess Orietta Doria Pamphlij in 2000). The Aldobrandini family palazzo and its collections of works of art and furnishings is now the Doria Pamphilj Gallery in Rome.
The family name lives on, however, via a branch of the Borghese family, descended from the marriage of Olimpia Aldobrandini with Prince Paolo Borghese in the 17th century. This line is descended from Don Camillo Borghese, Prince Aldobrandini (1816-1902), a leading member of the soi-disant Black Nobility, who in turn was the younger brother of the then Prince Borghese and head of that family. Princess Olimpia Anna Aldobrandini, also a non-lineal descendent of Napoleon on her mother's side, married into the Rothschild family.[SUP][1][/SUP]
The princely family is currently represented by Prince Camillo Aldobrandini (b. 1945), whose heir is Don Clemente Aldobrandini (b. 1982).[SUP][2][/SUP]
Other notable members of the Aldobrandini family are:

Last edited:
Man......things over here in the US just keep getting weirder and weirder.... Do you think the Catholics are running scared?

Boston College threatens action in condom giveaway

Updated 4:58 am, Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NEWTON, Mass. (AP) — Boston College is threatening disciplinary action against a group of students who distribute condoms out of their dorm rooms.

University officials sent a letter on March 15 demanding an end to student-run Safe Sites, a network of dorm rooms and other locations where free contraceptives and safe-sex information are available.

The university says the distribution of condoms is a violation of the school's Roman Catholic values.

Lizzie Jekanowski, chairwoman of BC Students for Sexual Health, tells The Boston Globe (http://b.globe.com/10ds28a ) the administration has known about the condom distribution for two years yet has never before threatened action.

An attorney at the American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts says Boston College may be violating student rights, and the group is prepared to bring legal action.

Continuing the saga....

I find it interesting that Jesuits think practicing Safe Sex goes against the sanctity of life. I also find it interesting that this comes up now after 2 years - and now that a Jesuit is a Pope.

This is insane...

The Boston College chapter of the American Association of University Professors issued a statement today supporting a group of students who may face discipline from BC for distributing contraceptives out of their dorm rooms.

“While it is the university’s right to distribute or not distribute contraceptives through the student health center, we believe that taking disciplinary action against students for lawful actions undertaken in the privacy of their dorm rooms constitutes an infringement of their rights,” the chapter said in a statement. “The issues regarding sexual health raised by BCSSH are important to the welfare of our students who come from a variety of faith traditions; taking disciplinary action against them on such matters of individual conscience sends the wrong message to the campus community, alumni, and prospective students.”

Boston College officials sent a letter to students on March 15 demanding an end to student-run “Safe Sites,” a network of dorm rooms and other locations where free contraceptives and safe sex information are available. Students living in the “Safe Sites” were told in the letter that the distribution of condoms is in conflict with their “responsibility to protect the values and traditions of Boston College as a Jesuit, Catholic institution.

The letter, signed by Dean of Students Paul J. Chebator and George Arey, director of residence life, says that “while we understand that you may not be intentionally violating University policy, we do need to advise you that should we receive any reports that you are, in fact, distributing condoms on campus, the matter would be referred to the student conduct office for disciplinary action by the University.”
On Tuesday, Jack Dunn, a spokesman for BC, said in an e-mailed statement that the students know the public distribution of condoms violates the university’s policies and values.

“As a Jesuit, Catholic University, there are certain Catholic commitments that Boston College is called to uphold. We ask our students to respect these commitments, particularly as they pertain to Catholic social teaching on the sanctity of life,” Dunn wrote in the statement. “We recognize that, as a reflection of society at large, many students do not agree with the Church’s position on these issues. However, we ask those who do not agree to be respectful of our position, and circumspect in their private affairs.”
He also wrote that he hopes the students will “accept our offer to meet with administrators and members of the Jesuit community to discuss this issue in a respectful, constructive format.”

Yes its insane

There isn't a day that goes by at the moment where at some point i'm not drawn to ponder quite how insane things are

The proof is mounting amongst circles who discuss these matters that the most heinous of crimes are being carried out everyday by people in power. The picture of what is going on becomes clearer and clearer all the time

I'm not sure what is more insane though...that these people behave like that or that the rest of humanity allow them to

Im verging on disbelief

I think the problem is that many people simply are not aware of what is going on....but is that in itself not insane?

Any way you cut it its all insane

If we are one consciousness then we have some serious issues!

Last edited: