The crooks of wall st | INFJ Forum

The crooks of wall st

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm watching the wolf of wall st and its an overly long movie, too long, all the nudey women and stuff arent going to make that a decent movie, the message is sort of clear that you dont get rich without being a crook from movies like this one and wall st. although I think those movies had a more serious tone than this one.

Although I've got a question for anyone who has see this movie too or heard any of the similar stories like it, dont you get the impression that if the crooks involved could just have avoided drugs or some similar addiction they would have been unstoppable, what's your view?

No...they were fulled by drugs

Matthew Macanegheys character makes that clear from the start

Sociopaths often need to get a buzz because they have very low resting heart rates. they need bigger and bigger buzzes and they don't care if they destroy peoples lives in the process...in fact they seem compelled to do that

This particular story is only of one loose cannon...it conceals the institutionalised corruption of wallstreet and its influence over the government by making any uninformed and impressionable member of the public who watches it think that the banking crisis happened because of some lone crazed gunmen so to speak, one off's, random loose cannons....that is simply not an accurate view of wallstreet