The China Study | INFJ Forum

The China Study

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by rainrise, Jan 15, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
More threads by rainrise
  1. rainrise

rainrise Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sithious

Sithious Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    No, but I'm considering switching to a almost 100% raw food diet, permanently.

However, as I like to workout I'm a bit concerned about the lack of protein in such a lifestyle, and I'm considering supplementing with protein whey.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Faye

Faye ^_^
    Staff Member Administrator

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    This looks like something worth looking into.

4. Exit

Exit Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Quote from their website:

[FONT=verdana, tahoma, helvetica]"Even today, as the low-carb craze sweeps the nation, two-thirds of adults are still obese and children are being diagnosed with Type II diabetes, typically an “adult” disease, at an alarming rate. If we’re eating healthier, why are Americans stricken with heart disease as much as we were 30 years ago?[/FONT]"

The fact is that we, Americans, are NOT eating healthier than we were 30 years ago. In all likelihood we are eating worse, due to the dramatic expansion of fast food establishments, and the ever increasing prevalence of high-fructose corn-syrup in common foods.

And dont get me started on low-carb diets. Your body needs carbs to make basic neurotransmitters, like dopamine, serotonin, epinephrine, etc., to regulate your moods. Without an adequate amount of carbohydrates in your diet you can develop serious mood disorders.

Humans evolved as omnivores and we need a proper balance of protein, carbs, fiber, dairy, etc,. to remain healthy. There is no well being to be had in an extreme of any kind.

5. Reon

Reon Midnight's Garden

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Questioning?
    Enneagram:
    5w6