The Big Five | INFJ Forum

The Big Five

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
A big LOL to my extraversion-introversion.

Based on these results I should be an SJ(perhaps ISFJ), which is an interesting prospect. Hmm...

30125-f90235691f9ad25c252dc337af9cd8ad.jpg

Last edited:
Open-Mindedness
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 84)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You are well-organized, and are reliable. (Your percentile: 75)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 34)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 65)

Negative Emotionality
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 33)

Come to think of it, I don't agree with my results. When I answer questions, I always think, "As opposed to....," or "Relative to....." I don't know the average.

Capture.GIF LOL

The results seemed pretty extreme!

The results seemed pretty extreme!

Yeah I don't like tests like this because I could answer more extremely for several questions. For these types of tests I try to stay middle and only answer extremely when it's like definitely a 100% thing in my mind that I am that way/thing. Still tough.

My "extreme" results

Open-Mindedness
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 94)

Conscientiousness
You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 98)

Extraversion
You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 39)

Agreeableness
You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive. (Your percentile: 97)

Negative Emotionality
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 6)