The "Aw FRACK" ebola thread | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

The "Aw FRACK" ebola thread

I really do make an effort not to promote fear and to base my opinions on factual news. But come on here. Doesnt anyone else find it odd that the CDC has been so dismissive of ebola only to find out later on they really and truly dont have a clue? That or they just dont care as much as they should habe or should. Why werent there any plans in place or protocols at the same time we are being told "well if it does come here well be all over it like white on rice."

Wtf. I mean seriously.

I think they just expected people to know better. I know I did. Now they know they have to treat people how they really are - like babies. Now they know they'll have to send a response team to everywhere there is a case.

Edit: And seriously. If somebody is puking and shitting themselves and you know they have ebola, you have to be really REALLY careful to not get any on you and they were obviously not careful enough. It isn't rocket surgery. There's no mystery or secret to it.

I think they just expected people to know better. I know I did. Now they know they have to treat people how they really are - like babies. Now they know they'll have to send a response team to everywhere there is a case.

People aren't babies

The authorities are psychopaths who are weaponising virus's and then spreading them so that they can create a public panic through their corporate media so that they can then push a vaccine they have made onto you or rather INTO you

People aren't babies

The authorities are psychopaths who are weaponising virus's and then spreading them so that they can create a public panic through their corporate media so that they can then push a vaccine they have made onto you or rather INTO you

People most certainly are babies. Entire team is babies.

2a6468k.jpg

People aren't babies

Is that a possibility. Yes. Is it possible I am personally really in control of the shadow government that controls the government most kniw of? Yes. Is it possible space aliens are cultivating humans for food. Yes. Is it possible God is real. Yes. Is it possible we live o the back of an invisible turtle made of dark matter? Yes.

Just because you can imagine it does not make it true.

It is hardly out of control in the US.
When we have patients in the hundreds I might start to be concerned.

People most certainly are babies. Entire team is babies.

2a6468k.jpg

er...what the feck is that?

Is this some pop culture joke that i've missed out?

So right now as it stands you arent concerned we have clearly been lied to by the CDC?

I wonder. :) I dont think you will be worried until you see a real live ebola infected person. Alive or dead.

They say seeing is believing. Perhaps ebola only spreads on sight.

Is that a possibility. Yes. Is it possible I am personally really in control of the shadow government that controls the government most kniw of? Yes. Is it possible space aliens are cultivating humans for food. Yes. Is it possible God is real. Yes. Is it possible we live o the back of an invisible turtle made of dark matter? Yes.

Just because you can imagine it does not make it true.

Just because your knoweldge is limited doesn't mean that i don't know things just because you don't

This is where educating yourself beyond the mainstream media can realy help you to understand things in a more expansive way

Oh and I hate to say it... no not really. Its hard to label something as being out of control when it never was in control in the first place. Think about the CDCs response to this. When have they displayed control since it first sbowed up here?

So right now as it stands you arent concerned we have clearly been lied to by the CDC?

woohoo! We have a forumite who now agrees with what i've been saying about the CDC for years...that they are liars!

This is progress...next you'll realise they are connected to other groups like the government and big pharma etc and are not to be trusted

Anyway I honestly hope I am made to look like an over reacting idiot concerning this.

How did they lie to me?
Clearly, both of these nurses were either working directly with or in close proximity to the infected gentleman who passed away, and breaks in protective gear and procedures were made by them, probably unbeknownst to them.

Working in surgery has a factor that many people never consider and that is the free ability to move in your environment and what is considered sterile. i.e. you cannot scratch your face or pop in another piece of gum…and there are clearly defined (to the those who work in sterile environments) areas that should not be touched.

If they had an ICU nurse who has limited understanding of PPE, even with supervision and guidance, it take a long time to develop a consciousness for.
I have sent many a brand new Doctor learning how to “scrub in” back out of my surgical field to re-scrub, gown and glove.

It only takes a very minor moment with your guard down to contaminate yourself or someone else.
I’ve seen it done again and again by people who have been RNs (or whatever their title) for decades.
I’ve had to get in the face of arrogant people who don’t think they are now considered “contaminated” and had to stand my ground on many occasions.

woohoo! We have a forumite who now agrees with what i've been saying about the CDC for years...that they are liars!

This is progress...next you'll realise they are connected to other groups like the government and big pharma etc and are not to be trusted

Saying a government institution is full of liars isnt some big relivation.

How did they lie to me?
Clearly, both of these nurses were either working directly with or in close proximity to the infected gentleman who passed away, and breaks in protective gear and procedures were made by them, probably unbeknownst to them.

Working in surgery has a factor that many people never consider and that is the free ability to move in your environment and what is considered sterile. i.e. you cannot scratch your face or pop in another piece of gum…and there are clearly defined (to the those who work in sterile environments) areas that should not be touched.

If they had an ICU nurse who has limited understanding of PPE, even with supervision and guidance, it take a long time to develop a consciousness for.
I have sent many a brand new Doctor learning how to “scrub in” back out of my surgical field to re-scrub, gown and glove.

It only takes a very minor moment with your guard down to contaminate yourself or someone else.
I’ve seen it done again and again by people who have been RNs (or whatever their title) for decades.
I’ve had to get in the face of arrogant people who don’t think they are now considered “contaminated” and had to stand my ground on many occasions.
Ok. So you dont feel as if the statements being made by the CDC have been misleading to say the least?

Ok. So you dont feel as if the statements being made by the CDC have been misleading to say the least?

I just don’t think we are getting all the details.
And so those details are made by assumptions on the part of the media and people on Facebook spreading mistruths.

As far as them blatantly lying…I cannot say for sure…of course the possibility is always there, especially when we are dealing with government agencies.
I just don’t see it in this case though.

Saying a government institution is full of liars isnt some big relivation.

No but realising that these groups all have a revolving door set up where people move between them all along with investment money does get you to realise that they cannot be seen as seperate entities but rather as a network....THAT is a revelation

And that is a step on the road to realising that they lie to the public as a matter of course and that they profit from pushing vaccines and synthetic drugs on us

A further revelation would be to learn about the transhumanist agenda and also to learn that the network puts industrial flouride into our drinking water to calcify the pineal gland as part of a war over consciousness

They have created these panics several times in the past for example with swine flu where the government spent billions of taxpayers money to stockpile flu vaccines (tamiflu) that go out of date not only cos you can't store them indefinately but also because virus's mutate!

But the public did not rise to the swine flu scare

But i have a feeling that this ebola vaccine is gonna be extra special...yeah i think they have some secret sauce in this one....this one is going to do something on a genetic level

I don't think this one is just about the money...i think this time they want to put something in us

Why do i think this?

If you have been following my posts here over the years you'll know i have been keeping a very close eye on events and recent events are a STEP UP in the process....there is a ratcheting up of threats on every front and it is all orchestrated

And there's no denying the amount ebola is being hyped in the media; if it is such a threat then why have governments been so sluggish to contain it?

They want this vaccine rolled out...watch for it

Last edited:
MWFmMDQ4YTk0YSMvbVlPbTNLOHBhTHcyWi16Q0hiSkdRLXpwa0d3PS8weDU6ODQweDUzNS84NDB4NTMwL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy93azI1NHVpZ3ZvYzlqeDRkM2ZsczFxam5zMmlpaDdmcHJnamQ0a3Zqa200OHNyYXBvbG0yd3I4dDNqZmwyMjFmLmpwZw==.jpg