Terrorist Attacks in Tehran | INFJ Forum

Terrorist Attacks in Tehran

SarahBS

Permanent Fixture
Apr 10, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/07/middleeast/iran-parliament-shooting/index.html

Right now I have no comments about the attacks.
It's sad to see my colleagues are having lunch together like every day and laugh. As if nothing's happened.
I feel bad, cuz I thought it could never happen here.

England, France, Australi and now Iran.

I wish the universe was full of animals instead of humans...

The saddest part is that I can't tell people who I feel. Guess no one would ever understand at all if I say I'm sad to see the world is a dangerous place and it's not safe to me anymore. I suspect every single person with a big bag in the subway. I try to look at people and see if I can feel any threats. I look back randomly when I'm walking in the street.
I dunno what and who I feel sorry for right now...

I am glad you are ok.
Each nation' and the world need to do what it takes to remove terrorists. Innocent citizens should not have to live in question or in fear of their lives. I'n my mind it's one of the very few basic things a country is responsible for when it comes to its people.

Reactions: acd and SarahBS
Thanks @Eventhorizen
ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Reactions: acd
Sarah I'm glad you are alright. Stay strong and be aware. Don't live in fear. That's their goal.

Reactions: SarahBS
My condolences. I do not believe the same way as Iran towards the world, but they have been fighting ISIS years without this. It was forthcoming. Of course, they will blame Saudi Arabia or America. The fact a shrine was hit is a signature of ISIS.

We all have a common enemy. Anyone that premeditates such an attack on civilians is a coward and a disgrace to humanity.

Reactions: SarahBS
Sorry to hear this. Wars, terrorism, violence...it's all so depressing. I agree with you, I prefer animals too. Or to live on an island far far away.