Target has been locked. Awaiting analysis and review before further action is carried out. | INFJ Forum

Target has been locked. Awaiting analysis and review before further action is carried out.

Phoenix Down

Permanent Fixture
Jun 18, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
3w?
You could say, Phoenix Down has a bit of a crush.

Suspected type? ISFP -thanks [MENTION=2873]SouloftheLaurel[/MENTION] for talking me through that one.

The purpose of this thread? it's on the tin.
"Awaiting analysis and review before further action is carried out."

I understand this is an INFJ forum and that Recon on a different forum might yield more relevant results. To that I respond...

Humor me.

(plus... that would require account creation, getting to know people, sifting through assumptions that I'm new and therefore an idiot, etc...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nixie
You both got it wrong, I'm an INTJ.

Reactions: Nixie
INTROVERTED?! DR SHEPHARD IS NOT INTROVERTED BITCHESZ

AM EXTROVERTED INTROVERT.

I must say I love the way you worded your interest in a potential romantic partner. :D

The two things I want to ask are: Why do you you like him? What kind of interactions do you have with him at this time?

The two things I want to ask are: Why do you you like him? What kind of interactions do you have with him at this time?

I'm not sure I can point out anything specific reason why. I mean I like the people I call friends for many of the same reasons, but I wouldn't say I'm specifically attracted to all my friends. It's not even that he has any sort of exceptional talent for thinking, speaking, creating, etc... on top of that, he will often make a statement and fail to express the sentiment behind it, which annoys me quite a bit. I just really like being around him. And the reasons are there, but I find them difficult to articulate.

As for interaction, to be honest. At first I thought he was a little dull (as in ordinary... not unintelligent). But being the impulsive little impulsive person I am I decided I wanted to do a lol inducing showcase act. Long story short through some sort of chain of events we decided to audition an act together. After spending a fair amount of time with him, I figured out damn, I really like him.

Well, if you don't understand why you like him, but still like him, you have two choices as I see it. The first is to search for reason why it might not work. For someone like you I feel safe in saying this won't cause much rumination or over planning for you. The benifit is this will allow you to see the practicality behind it should something work out. Take the time to do a little inventory on why you do or do not like him. Something might come to head with it when you aren't expecting it.

The second choice is to just go for it. In a situation like this, the only way to truly understand it is to examine it from the inside. This does come with several risks though. The two biggest ones being a potential emotional stress point for you, and or him should something unexpected happen, or feeling development (or therelackof development) occurs at a non-ideal rate. If this is worth the calculated risk, and it is smaller the then potential benifit then I say you should begin setting up things to ask him out and get to know him better.

Ultimately, I think you should put a bit more energy into getting to know this person more for right now, and see where things go from there. Just don't forget to take his feelings and his body language into strong consideration as well.

Sorry but I'm taken.

Well, if you don't understand why you like him, but still like him, you have two choices as I see it. The first is to search for reason why it might not work. For someone like you I feel safe in saying this won't cause much rumination or over planning for you. The benifit is this will allow you to see the practicality behind it should something work out. Take the time to do a little inventory on why you do or do not like him. Something might come to head with it when you aren't expecting it.

The second choice is to just go for it. In a situation like this, the only way to truly understand it is to examine it from the inside. This does come with several risks though. The two biggest ones being a potential emotional stress point for you, and or him should something unexpected happen, or feeling development (or therelackof development) occurs at a non-ideal rate. If this is worth the calculated risk, and it is smaller the then potential benifit then I say you should begin setting up things to ask him out and get to know him better.

Ultimately, I think you should put a bit more energy into getting to know this person more for right now, and see where things go from there. Just don't forget to take his feelings and his body language into strong consideration as well.

Already two steps ahead of you on that. And I actually do have an idea as to why I like him. (mostly to do with a high level of comfort around him, but also his demeanor and the ability to disarm drama) Until recently, I've been quite the romantic Cynic. Old Habits die hard I s'pose. I'm actually currently trying to assess the opportunity cost, because like you said, there are certain risks and neither of our situations really seem to help that out (We're both extre- Insanely busy people). I can already say this isn't going to come without stress.

The other thing is I can sense the window of opportunity closing.

I'm also not sleeping much anymore... (when they said "sleep, friends, grades... pick two" they weren't kidding)

I also keep meeting new and interesting people, and it's hard to manage at times. I'm considering keeping track of all my relationships in a notebook...

I guess I just need to decide what I really want right now... (my body is telling me sleep)

Sorry but I'm taken.
Oh? And here I thought Shai was gone. :m075:

Reactions: IndigoSensor