Talk with my aunt

Roger

Oct 7, 2009
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
-
Hi everybody,

Actually this incident took right now. My aunty sent me one sms.

Happiness like a buttterfly,
u run after it, it keeps flying away.
If you stand still it comes & sits on ur shoulder.

She is wonderful aunty for me in this world, i can never forget her. She is very happy at 56 yrs age.

Here i am happy to share this sms with you all. :)

Hope you enjoy its message.

Note: Mine intention is to spead happiness here. :) So if you have any stuff related to this, please you are welcome. :)

Last edited:
this line is similar with a line from the book joy luck club... I forgot the line though but it has the same message :p

I think she might have reminded from it and share with her all cousins. :D When i will go at her home next time, sure i will ask to her. She is mine angel, she gives me lot of blessings.

people are very lucky to have close family members

good you appreciate it :)

Nice to have an Aunty that is like that! Enjoy it. I always wanted an eccentric and slightly loopy extended family. Only a few fit that description alas.

Sometimes she scolds me for wrong act, but she loves me as child, i know this. One day she told me, i won't talk to you if you don't change yourselves.
I replied back,
"You can't do this because i know you love me as child and took care of mine when i was in trouble."
This is most unforgettable moment.

Sometimes she scolds me for wrong act, but she loves me as child, i know this. One day she told me, i won't talk to you if you don't change yourselves.
I replied back,
"You can't do this because i know you love me as child and took care of mine when i was in trouble."
This is most unforgettable moment.

you answered her back!?!?!!? didn't she take offense in what you said?

No, she knew i am joking around and i answered with full confidence. She knows me so well, it hurts me when someone don't talk with me. I am human and can't stand with it.

No, she knew i am joking around and i answered with full confidence. She knows me so well, it hurts me when someone don't talk with me. I am human and can't stand with it.

oh

:m192:

What happened? What do you mean by that smiley?

:m192:<--- that's you.... when you get hurt when people don't talk to you

Accepted mine face. i get hurt when they don't tell about actual reason to do so. Don't talk with someone without any reason makes nonsense and childish act.

Accepted mine face. i get hurt when they don't tell about actual reason to do so. Don't talk with someone without any reason makes nonsense and childish act.

I actually do that.........

I do have a reason though, I just don't tell it...... I keep to myself and cut the person off my life FOREVER (when I get hurt A LOT)

I meant don' talk with anyone. it means getting pissed off, or how you call it? Getting upset with someone. Avoid someone. Just stop talking all of sudden.

I meant don' talk with anyone. it means getting pissed off, or how you call it? Getting upset with someone. Avoid someone. Just stop talking all of sudden.

yeah I do that

If you tell reason, let them know, they can get chance to correct their mistake. I believe in this. We should have mercy for everyone. You see, you get hurt a lot when you cut at all.

If you tell reason, let them know, they can get chance to correct their mistake. I believe in this. We should have mercy for everyone. You see, you get hurt a lot when you cut at all.

:)

Last edited: