Supernatural (TV Show) | INFJ Forum

Supernatural (TV Show)

Wohoo, Awesomatic! :m153:
All my Element. I am obsessed with it. Have been watching it for the past Days now, every Night a few Episodes. Currently I am watching S 3 Ep 6 with the Ghostship. I would have started at Midnight already but uh, I was busy posting around here, which is odd. Normally Nothing just keeps me from watching it so easily. =P

Anyways...what are your favorite Hunters, Demons, Episodes, Weapons...whatever?

My Favourite demon is Ruby :D

But I also like the angels Castiel and Anna. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Anna again. I think the Jerk is an ESTP, but I'm not sure about the Bitch. I'm pretty certain he's just an introverted intuitive of some sort. Probably INFP. If there was a "Favourite Hunter" of mine, it'd be either an INTJ or an ENTP. A mixture of the two boys, all of Deans... Everything, but Sams ability to research and plan.​

My Favourite demon is Ruby :D
Yeah she seemed okay so far. Well, still there is Something about her that is odd. I will find out in this Season I guess. Hehe.

But I also like the angels Castiel and Anna. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Anna again. I think the Jerk is an ESTP, but I'm not sure about the Bitch. I'm pretty certain he's just an introverted intuitive of some sort. Probably INFP.
Didn't see those yet I think. I will watch out for them. =P

If there was a "Favourite Hunter" of mine, it'd be either an INTJ or an ENTP. A mixture of the two boys, all of Deans... Everything, but Sams ability to research and plan.
Haha, yeah that was good. "Deans...Everything". I like his "Everything". :D
Yeah but Sam has some good Qualities too, of Course.

Personally, I liked the Episode with Roy the "Healer" and the Reaper. I just love the Reaper so of Course I had to like that Episode.

From the Demons...uh...well I like Demons in General so I can't even tell. Ruby seems interesting, the Crosspath Demons seemed interesting, Azazel did...I am a Freak.

And Hunter...Heh, guess! =P

Let me guess...we are the only ones in here liking Supernatural? =P

Oh uhm, also I really love all those funny and odd Quotes they used. And of course Johns Journal is kick-Ass. The Impala rocks anyways.

Were I a hunter? I'd ride around around in either a Honda DN01 or a VW Kombi.

Jesus Christ in Hell! How could they just end Season 3 with a freaking CLIFF-HANGER? Deaaaaaaaan! :m100:

Duh...fine, then I need to wait. Wait for S 4. I...am...gonna...make...it... :m196:

On the other Hand...that means I get to make all the Screenies I wanted to from each Episode while I wait. Hm...does Anybody want some in the End?

Screenies? You can watch mine if you want... I have all episodes of season 4 that are out.

Screenies?
Yep I am taking Screenshots from each Episode. Or at least I plan to. I did make some so far, just for Test-Purposes.

You can watch mine if you want... I have all episodes of season 4 that are out.
That's 1 - 11, right?
I am actually trying to get them from a Buddy, but it takes *checks* At least a Week. Oooh how I love it when People can't work with their Computers. :D

I actually set my Priority to Ep 1, because I REALLY need to see how Dean will do. Gee, how could they be so mean and end Season 3 riiiight there.

they ended it with him in hell yes?
YES the Hounds got him and he was in Chains in Hell. >,<
Uh, odd. Normally since Sept 18 there are 11 Eps out already. I am about to get 1 - 10 but it's gonna take a While. If you want I can *mumble mumble*Ep 10*mumble mumble*
*cough*

10 isn't out until january 2
What? Well, as far as I know the Series started Sept 18 and then each Week a new Episode. Now make the Counts. o.o
Also...that Stuff IS out oddly. I mean Ep 10 IS out. A Buddy did record it. So I am confused on why you think it isn't out yet?

Afterschool Special
29/1/2009 - not out yet

Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
22/1/2009
- not out yet

Family Remains
15/1/2009
- not out yet

Heaven and Hell
20/11/2008
- seen and have.

It seems close to what wikipedia has.

I've seen Heaven and Hell. I thought they were taking the intelligent path, even if she hadn't been an "evil angel". Why, in a war, let your enemies have intelligence you can prevent?

What the Hell...I SWEAR they changed the List. Man, I knew People suck. I knew I should only listen to myself. -,-

In any Case...I just had Fun. Made some Supernatural avas for my Page. Wohoo. Gee and I am so itching to read that SN Book but I can't. T__T
Do you have it, Shai? o.o

a supernatural book? no. don't think i'd buy one either.
Well, it is about uh, Monsters, Spirits, Demons, Ghouls and yeah, whatever else they had in the Show. I am very curious and that new Input, that's why I got it in the first Place. Also in February 2009 the Winchester Journal will be released, so even more Information on all those Creatures. I am REALLY interested, so yeah.
(I am odd, alright)

Oh and in Case arbygil stumbles by...here the short Information for you what this is all about! It's from Wikipedia. But it sums it up pretty well, without telling too many Secrets about the later Episodes. =)

"The series follows the brothers Dean and Sam Winchester, who travel across the country in a black 1967 Chevy Impala investigating and combating paranormal events and other unexplained occurrences, many of them based on folklore, myths, and American urban legends as well as classic supernatural creatures such as vampires, werewolves, and ghosts."

Last edited:
Well, it is about uh, Monsters, Spirits, Demons, Ghouls and yeah, whatever else they had in the Show. I am very curious and that new Input, that's why I got it in the first Place. Also in February 2009 the Winchester Journal will be released, so even more Information on all those Creatures. I am REALLY interested, so yeah.
(I am odd, alright)

Oh and in Case arbygil stumbles by...here the short Information for you what this is all about! It's from Wikipedia. But it sums it up pretty well, without telling too many Secrets about the later Episodes. =)

"The series follows the brothers Dean and Sam Winchester, who travel across the country in a black 1967 Chevy Impala investigating and combating paranormal events and other unexplained occurrences, many of them based on folklore, myths, and American urban legends as well as classic supernatural creatures such as vampires, werewolves, and ghosts."

Lol! Thanks, Garg! I may have to check it out. My friends list goes crazy over this show, but I haven't gotten into it.