Steam thread!

Awesome

Community Member
Sep 18, 2013
MBTI
ENXP
Enneagram
8w9
Hey guys, I thought this would be a great place to put up our steam names, so we can all game together!

here's my username: Cabinet3770z
And my display name is UberFuhrer
I have:
Bad Company 2
Borderlands 2
Left 4 Dead
Killing Floor
Beat Hazard
Terraria
Counter Strike Source
Team Fortress 2
Nuclear Dawn

Lets do it!

I'm late to this thread.....

Me and [MENTION=12210]nosferatu[/MENTION] are friends on steam and I like to buy games when they go on sale for my friends if I know a bit of what they may like. I'd rather not publicly list my profile just in case of spammers or trolls or whatever.

Anybody else want to add me as a friend and maybe play together or just chat on steam, please PM me and I'll link you my steam profile.

I'm late to this thread.....

Me and [MENTION=12210]nosferatu[/MENTION] are friends on steam and I like to buy games when they go on sale for my friends if I know a bit of what they may like. I'd rather not publicly list my profile just in case of spammers or trolls or whatever.

Anybody else want to add me as a friend and maybe play together or just chat on steam, please PM me and I'll link you my steam profile.

Steam name is same as forum name. Let's play video.

I've got a lot of games on Steam and game a lot. PM if you want my username

I've got a lot of games on Steam and game a lot. PM if you want my username

Nobody add Jim. He's really a spambot and a Chinese goldfarmer in disguise. He'll hack your account and steal your gear. :m122:

Nobody add Jim. He's really a spambot and a Chinese goldfarmer in disguise. He'll hack your account and steal your gear. :m122:

I promise it's all for a good cause. Someone has to pay for the health problems of the foreign royal relative you never knew about who now wants to send you $1,000,000 to avoid tax problems. I just need your name, social, date of birth, email, last 5 years of residence and all bank account information.

I promise it's all for a good cause. Someone has to pay for the health problems of the foreign royal relative you never knew about who now wants to send you $1,000,000 to avoid tax problems. I just need your name, social, date of birth, email, last 5 years of residence and all bank account information.

You devilish rogue, you!

[MENTION=9644]Awesome[/MENTION]

I just sent you a steam invite. I actually tried looking up before, but steam didn't recognize it. It did the same thing to me when I tried looking up [MENTION=2710]jimtaylor[/MENTION]. I think it may be an issue of case sensititivity, but I don't recall whether I capitalized the first letter or not.

Sweet, I accepted your invite. I'm also on Origin, I have BF3 if anyone has that. Username is SlippitySlaps

Watch out for [MENTION=9644]Awesome[/MENTION] folks. I think he might be an NSA agent trying to collect information. :m190:

Watch out for @Awesome folks. I think he might be an NSA agent trying to collect information. :m190:

When are you going to learn Matt? You can't trust anyone these days. We are all trying to conquer the world, one Steam profile at a time.