"Star Trek" trailer... | INFJ Forum

"Star Trek" trailer...

Uberfuhrer

Community Member
Jun 8, 2008
MBTI
ENTP
I have to confess, I didn't see it until today. Click on Trailer 2 to see the new trailer for the new Star Trek film.

The effects look awesome.

The only problem I have is that the Corvette part seemed too modern for Kirk's time.

I think the Corvette is like Will Smith wearing those sneakers in I, Robot. Unless everyone drives around like that in the movie, in which case that's pretty weird.

yeah, pathetic product placement. they should have had a futuristic corvette

Hmmm I'm interested now, can it possibly work? The original cast is so iconic, the new cast all have an even harder challenge than Heath Ledger had with Jack Nicholson's joker.

and lets bear in mind that god struck ledger dead for his bad performance. Let that be a warning to whoever plays scotty and sulu. the others sucked anyway, so it doesn't matter that they cast Link to play kirk

Yeah yeah, bad performance blah blah, Ledger was good... :thumb:

says a guy who wouldn't even recognise the joker if he picked up a batman comic...

I don't care about comic joker, I'm only interested in the movies, there I said it.

yeah, pathetic product placement. they should have had a futuristic corvette

Then it'd just be like the Audi in I, Robot.

[YOUTUBE]0aPZhzkQ_Rs[/YOUTUBE]

Picky, picky, picky. *throws more corn for the chickens to peck at*

I'll go see it, because I love The Trek. But the trailer didn't get my blood boiling.

I'm personally super excited. Zachary Quinto is so awesome. I haven't been this excited about a "new" actor since Philip Seymour Hoffman in Scent of a Woman.

product placement is pathetic no matter how they do it. in some movies though i don't even notice it until someone points it out. that's when it's GOOD product placement.

Like NCIS, he's always drinking kentucky bourbon. or Supernatural, the boys are named Winchester, and they run around with guns and knives.

Or House MD, they've got an MRI. I want an MRI.

Or House MD, they've got an MRI. I want an MRI.

LOL. Well, that's not exactly product placement, but I see what you mean. Especially since it seems to be used so often O_O