• Spirituality and Mysticism

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 16, 2017
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Good Morning everybody. I'm an Intj and I will share my opinion about those two types mentionned in the title of this thread. I hope that I'm not going to be judged for my belief, which is the reason why I chose to write in this section about Spirituality and Mysticism.

I think that most thinkers and idealists are what we can call most <<advanced souls>>. If you are accostumed to the occult, you know that our thoughts are not our own. Genii are spirituals beings who are behind our intuition and inspiration ( the ability of the brain to produce a big amount of idea during a short period of time). That is why a lot of inventors and innovators have been NT. This ability to have more or less inspiration depend of the level of chakra that one is operating into. There are seven chakras and I think that most idealists and thinkers are operating into the ultimate level of them, meaning Intuition and Spirituality. Those levels of chakras ultimately determined our visions of the world. Now what is funny is that a lot of Intj are atheist without knowing that their inspiration (reason why they have flash of ideas out of nowhere) come from a supernatural cause. I think that is the downfall of most intj.

Also i think that most intj were infj who became intj due to a traumatic experience. They have learned during their growth to develop their thinking abilities and as a result that situation created the undeveloped feeling.

So what is your opinions?

Also i think that most intj were infj who became intj due to a traumatic experience. They have learned during their growth to develop their thinking abilities and as a result that situation created the undeveloped feeling.
Hi. You've stolen my curiosity for a moment...On what do you base this theory? I'm an INFJ and quite spiritual yet quite grounded and I would like to believe intelligent. The same for utilizing my Fe as well as my Te. When I get stuck it is usually after spending way too much time in my head...Ti.
I hope that I'm not going to be judged for my belief,
Not here, most folks are generous in acceptance and understanding uniqueness.
Those levels of chakras ultimately determined our visions of the world.
What happens when this highest level chakras becomes blocked by perceived traumatic events/experience? Does this change the theory that INTJ was once INFJ and how can the INTJ who grew into undeveloped feeling not recall said way of feeling?

Hi. You've stolen my curiosity for a moment...On what do you base this theory? I'm an INFJ and quite spiritual yet quite grounded and I would like to believe intelligent. The same for utilizing my Fe as well as my Te. When I get stuck it is usually after spending way too much time in my head...Ti.

Not here, most folks are generous in acceptance and understanding uniqueness.

What happens when this highest level chakras becomes blocked by perceived traumatic events/experience? Does this change the theory that INTJ was once INFJ and how can the INTJ who grew into undeveloped feeling not recall said way of feeling?

I based this theory from my own experience and other testimony about intj who decided to protect themselves by not showing emotion because they have been hurt by traumatics events.
To be honest I don't have the answer for your last question. Because I'm still perceived as cold and nasty. I can only say that our issues (being too cold, logical/emotional) are our downfall in order to perceive what we could call the "higher truth". We have to find the right balance.

Reactions: Sandie33
I based this theory from my own experience and other testimony about intj who decided to protect themselves by not showing emotion because they have been hurt by traumatics events.
To be honest I don't have the answer for your last question. Because I'm still perceived as cold and nasty. I can only say that our issues (being too cold, logical/emotional) are our downfall in order to perceive what we could call the "higher truth". We have to find the right balance.
I see..I send you condolances for having experienced trauma. It is difficult to overcome. Thank you for your time to reply. :)

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
Good Morning everybody. I'm an Intj and I will share my opinion about those two types mentionned in the title of this thread. I hope that I'm not going to be judged for my belief, which is the reason why I chose to write in this section about Spirituality and Mysticism.

I think that most thinkers and idealists are what we can call most <<advanced souls>>. If you are accostumed to the occult, you know that our thoughts are not our own. Genii are spirituals beings who are behind our intuition and inspiration ( the ability of the brain to produce a big amount of idea during a short period of time). That is why a lot of inventors and innovators have been NT. This ability to have more or less inspiration depend of the level of chakra that one is operating into. There are seven chakras and I think that most idealists and thinkers are operating into the ultimate level of them, meaning Intuition and Spirituality. Those levels of chakras ultimately determined our visions of the world. Now what is funny is that a lot of Intj are atheist without knowing that their inspiration (reason why they have flash of ideas out of nowhere) come from a supernatural cause. I think that is the downfall of most intj.

There are a lot of people who share your belief. Elizabeth Gilbert writes about having a "Genius" which drives creative inspiration. She indicates that this is a very, very old belief that most creative ideas original outside of the person. I don't necessarily know whether or not I believe that there is a separate creative energy that comes through only for NT's and NF's as there are many different types which come up with inventive ideas albeit they have an artistic expression rather than an invention.

I believe for myself deep down I'm an INFJ but for a very long time I have typed as INTJ or ENTJ. I do agree with your guess that sometimes a trauma can cause an INFJ to flip over into INTJ mode for a long period of time. But I don't think there's anything particularly special about either type of personality.

Reactions: Skarekrow

There are far more than just seven chakras...114 actually, there are seven “main” chakras.

Subtle-Bodies_diag_l.jpg

"Chakras are energy centers. Although most people have heard of seven chakras, there are actually 114 in the body. The human body is a complex energy form; in addition to the 114 chakras, it also has 72,000 “nadis,” or energy channels, along which vital energy, or “prana,” moves.”

It’s an interesting theory of INTJs...but what about those INFJs who have developed their “Thinking" without some sort of trauma?
Also I’m sure there are plenty of INTJs who have had non-traumatic childhoods.
I myself have always been very interested in how the human body as well as other lifeforms around us beginning as a child.
I have always consistently tested as an INFJ, two tests being professionally administered.
For many years I worked in the medical field and the last 12 were in the OR...6 of which assisting with open hearts.
There is a certain amount of intuition that comes along with that, but most was from years of study and practice and development of my “Thinking".
Sorry to hear about anything traumatic that may have happened to you.
I would suggest seeking out a professional MBTI test, it may open your eyes to something you aren’t seeing for whatever reason.
Best of luck.

(If you want to talk Chakras more and stuff along those lines - hit me up!)

Reactions: Asa and Sandie33
There are far more than just seven chakras...114 actually, there are seven “main” chakras.

Subtle-Bodies_diag_l.jpg

"Chakras are energy centers. Although most people have heard of seven chakras, there are actually 114 in the body. The human body is a complex energy form; in addition to the 114 chakras, it also has 72,000 “nadis,” or energy channels, along which vital energy, or “prana,” moves.”

It’s an interesting theory of INTJs...but what about those INFJs who have developed their “Thinking" without some sort of trauma?
Also I’m sure there are plenty of INTJs who have had non-traumatic childhoods.
I myself have always been very interested in how the human body as well as other lifeforms around us beginning as a child.
I have always consistently tested as an INFJ, two tests being professionally administered.
For many years I worked in the medical field and the last 12 were in the OR...6 of which assisting with open hearts.
There is a certain amount of intuition that comes along with that, but most was from years of study and practice and development of my “Thinking".
Sorry to hear about anything traumatic that may have happened to you.
I would suggest seeking out a professional MBTI test, it may open your eyes to something you aren’t seeing for whatever reason.
Best of luck.

(If you want to talk Chakras more and stuff along those lines - hit me up!)

Sorry if I wrote the post with an authorative tone. I have seen some fallacies in my theory and I admit it. Those INFJ who are able to develop their thinking without some sort of trauma have a healthier way of perceiving the world. That is just an opinion.

Sorry if I wrote the post with an authorative tone. I have seen some fallacies in my theory and I admit it. Those INFJ who are able to develop their thinking without some sort of trauma have a healthier way of perceiving the world. That is just an opinion.

I didn’t take it as such...nor did I mean for mine to sound like that in return.
Just trying to offer some perspective and questions as to why...you may very well be correct, I just pointed out a few other possibilities that I can see.
I’m really just trying to help you with your pondering.
So why do you feel that you were an INFJ before the trauma?
Had you tested as such?
(Just trying to understand your thinking better so we can come to a better understanding of one another)
How old were you when the test was taken and how old were you when you had said trauma?
Or is it more of a feeling that being INFJ is your true nature, but it’s been realigned into an INTJ?
Do you consistently test and an INTJ now...for how long?
Could it be that you are more introverted because of the trauma and are equating that to the characteristics of an INTJ who are supposedly more introverted than an INFJ, though I just think INFJs hide it better is all in actuality.
I can offer you some good meditations that will help you with the trauma, will help activate your chakras, your merkabah, etc.
But for all I know you are well versed already in such things, just there as an open offer.
If our intuition is coming from some kind of “source” or collective consciousness, or even something as tangible as you mentioned such as the Djinn, did the trauma disconnect you somewhat from this frequency...are you trying to develop it back if it has gone, or are you feeling more comfortable in your current state?
Do you feel more complete now in spite of the trauma or feel that it forced you into something you would rather now be?
In the theory of “individuation” the idea is that we will eventually develop our secondary functions should we live a mentally healthy life just as a process of maturation. It doesn’t mean you will not still be a Introvert, but it will become more of a holistically understood function.
Feel free to not answer any questions or be as vague as you are comfortable with, I know some of those questions could be personal in nature.
Nice to make your acquaintance btw.

Reactions: Asa and Sandie33
I didn’t take it as such...nor did I mean for mine to sound like that in return.
Just trying to offer some perspective and questions as to why...you may very well be correct, I just pointed out a few other possibilities that I can see.
I’m really just trying to help you with your pondering.
So why do you feel that you were an INFJ before the trauma?
Had you tested as such?
(Just trying to understand your thinking better so we can come to a better understanding of one another)
How old were you when the test was taken and how old were you when you had said trauma?
Or is it more of a feeling that being INFJ is your true nature, but it’s been realigned into an INTJ?
Do you consistently test and an INTJ now...for how long?
Could it be that you are more introverted because of the trauma and are equating that to the characteristics of an INTJ who are supposedly more introverted than an INFJ, though I just think INFJs hide it better is all in actuality.
I can offer you some good meditations that will help you with the trauma, will help activate your chakras, your merkabah, etc.
But for all I know you are well versed already in such things, just there as an open offer.
If our intuition is coming from some kind of “source” or collective consciousness, or even something as tangible as you mentioned such as the Djinn, did the trauma disconnect you somewhat from this frequency...are you trying to develop it back if it has gone, or are you feeling more comfortable in your current state?
Do you feel more complete now in spite of the trauma or feel that it forced you into something you would rather now be?
In the theory of “individuation” the idea is that we will eventually develop our secondary functions should we live a mentally healthy life just as a process of maturation. It doesn’t mean you will not still be a Introvert, but it will become more of a holistically understood function.
Feel free to not answer any questions or be as vague as you are comfortable with, I know some of those questions could be personal in nature.
Nice to make your acquaintance btw.

I discovered the MBTI this year and when i took the test, most of the time I am INTJ ( more than 10 times) but it differed depending on the source.For exemple in socionics, I typed as ENTJ, one time as INTP and ISTJ. I have never been typed as INFJ. So I never had an official test, just the online.

When I was a child, I had a lot of friends and I used to play a lot with them. I used to show my emotions. The situation really changed during what you would call High School. I had a teacher who was severe and I did not meet her expectation. I was not bullied by my comrades but a lot of my teachers share their disappointment with me. I used to cry nearly everyday before going to school. I grew up with a father who was really competitive concerning the grades and I did not also meet his expectation. School was pratically hell for me. I remember that one of my teachers recommend my parents to take me to a psychatrist. This year in university, one of the teachers was talking about asperger syndrome and one of my comrade (clearly a feeler esfj i think) stared in my direction (I think I have Aspergers even though I've never taken a medical test). That was just a sort of confirmation for me. I was really traumatized by the educative system. Since this day, I have perceived the educative system as something negative. I think that during that process I became socially awkward even though I was not shy. It's been nearly 10 years between my trauma and today so I know for a fact that I was not INTJ.

No I really had my "spiritual awakening" during the summer of 2015. My level of consciousness grew after the trauma. I feel more comfortable now.

I discovered the MBTI this year and when i took the test, most of the time I am INTJ ( more than 10 times) but it differed depending on the source.For exemple in socionics, I typed as ENTJ, one time as INTP and ISTJ. I have never been typed as INFJ. So I never had an official test, just the online.

When I was a child, I had a lot of friends and I used to play a lot with them. I used to show my emotions. The situation really changed during what you would call High School. I had a teacher who was severe and I did not meet her expectation. I was not bullied by my comrades but a lot of my teachers share their disappointment with me. I used to cry nearly everyday before going to school. I grew up with a father who was really competitive concerning the grades and I did not also meet his expectation. School was pratically hell for me. I remember that one of my teachers recommend my parents to take me to a psychatrist. This year in university, one of the teachers was talking about asperger syndrome and one of my comrade (clearly a feeler esfj i think) stared in my direction (I think I have Aspergers even though I've never taken a medical test). That was just a sort of confirmation for me. I was really traumatized by the educative system. Since this day, I have perceived the educative system as something negative. I think that during that process I became socially awkward even though I was not shy. It's been nearly 10 years between my trauma and today so I know for a fact that I was not INTJ.

No I really had my "spiritual awakening" during the summer of 2015. My level of consciousness grew after the trauma. I feel more comfortable now.
I’m sorry you had such a difficult time in school...I can empathize for sure...I threw my math book in the trash in the 3rd grade and said I lost it. I got angry one day and decided to walk the 3-4 miles home...I made it...the police were called off. The office ladies knew me by name as I had this or that malady and hoped my Mom would pick me up. Was taken to UCLA in the 4th grade and given IQ tests, ESP tests, and sleep tests...I was having severe night terrors...often times they would cross over into this reality...my own theory is that I was spontaneously going out of body as a child and it wasn’t until I gained some control over my own will that the terrorizing part stopped altogether.
I see my elementary and jr high years as negative...High School...I kept mostly to myself...but had an acquaintance or two in each clique.
College was fine, public speaking became easy...never took notes, always got A’s.

Well, then clearly the structure of the system doesn’t work for you...find a way to learn that works for you...I rather enjoy getting large stacks of books from my library. Maybe take smaller more intimate classes if that is something that interests you.
I would very much like to take a sculpting class one day and recreate the Lionel Ritchie head from the video “Hello” Hahahahaha.
Seriously though...totally gonna make it one day.
So you never thought you were an INFJ then...you always thought you were an INTJ?
Sorry, just need the clarification.

I would also like to mention that I have a lazy eye (some people may be disgusted by it) or strabismus and I'm left-handed.

I’m double jointed in both thumbs, my left leg is a couple centimeters shorted than my right.
Not left handed, but almost ambidextrous from so many years in surgery...still can’t write for shit with my left...but I can load a suture onto needle holders with one hand...not so easy when you are doing something else with your other hand...lol.
I don’t think it’s gross....have done surgeries to help correct lazy eyes...my niece has a lazy eye, wears a patch right now...then surgery next year I think.
What was your spiritual awakening?
In what way do you mean your consciousness grew after the trauma?

Last edited:
I’m sorry you had such a difficult time in school...I can empathize for sure...I threw my math book in the trash in the 3rd grade and said I lost it. I got angry one day and decided to walk the 3-4 miles home...I made it...the police were called off. The office ladies knew me by name as I had this or that malady and hoped my Mom would pick me up. Was taken to UCLA in the 4th grade and given IQ tests, ESP tests, and sleep tests...I was having severe night terrors...often times they would cross over into this reality...my own theory is that I was spontaneously going out of body as a child and it wasn’t until I gained some control over my own will that they terrorizing part stopped altogether.
I see my elementary and jr high years as negative...High School...I kept mostly to myself...but had a acquaintance or two in each clique.
College was fine, public speaking became easy...never took notes, always got A’s.

Well, then clearly the structure of the system doesn’t work for you...find a way to learn that works for you...I rather enjoy getting large stacks of books from my library. Maybe take smaller more intimate classes if that is something that interests you.
I would very much like to take a sculpting class one day and recreate the Lionel Ritchie head from the video “Hello” Hahahahaha.
Seriously though...totally gonna make it one day.
So you never though you were an INFJ then...you always thought you were an INTJ?
Sorry, just need the clarification.

I’m double jointed in both thumbs, my left leg is a couple centimeters shorted than my right.
Not left handed, but almost ambidextrous from so many years in surgery...still can’t write for shit with my left...but I can load a suture onto needle holders with one hand...not so easy when you are doing something else with your other hand...lol.
I don’t think it’s gross....have done surgeries to help correct lazy eyes...my niece has a lazy eye, wears a patch right now...then surgery next year I think.
What was your spiritual awakening?
In what way do you mean your consciousness grew after the trauma?
I find what work for me. Everything is fine now. I just had a difficulty to process all the information, not so much now. I don't know if I was an INFJ but the probablity that I was one 13 years ago is definitevely bigger.

By my spiritual awakening, I began to have "vision" about my death and other things like natural disaster, information about people who want to harm me or hate me. I began to saw spiritual being, feeling good or bad invisible presence.... Previously my spiritual awakening I had sleep paralysis and out of body experience.... Also now I sense something that touches me everytime I go to bed.

My spiritual awakening happened after my trauma and everything is fine. I feel protected and loved which was not the case before. I have more convictions about what is life about even though it may be false. Due to my experience I knew that I was never due to fit in....

Maybe you would think that it is crazy but a lot of people call lazy eye a psychic eye. It would be easier to seize up people and take information. What people call disability are mainly people who operate on a higher frequency. I will explain myself. The vibe of intimidation that people get from intj , infj and people who have autism is simply (most ofthe time) someone who is in a higher level of consciousness. Not to glorify ourselves but if you see an alien you will be intimidated because of his frequency which is higher than our frequency. It is simply the same thing from animals who operates on the survival level of chakra. They fear humans because we operate on different level of frequency. Often it creates hate, fear, fascination....

It may surprise you, but my opinion is that schizophric, autistic people are not really messed up. Those are only signs of higher awareness. There is a link about illness and creativity... So I would never take medicaments for being autistic or operate the lazy eyes. Those are blessings disguised as being curses.

I find what work for me. Everything is fine now. I just had a difficulty to process all the information, not so much now. I don't know if I was an INFJ but the probablity that I was one 13 years ago is definitevely bigger.

By my spiritual awakening, I began to have "vision" about my death and other things like natural disaster, information about people who want to harm me or hate me. I began to saw spiritual being, feeling good or bad invisible presence.... Previously my spiritual awakening I had sleep paralysis and out of body experience.... Also now I sense something that touches me everytime I go to bed.

My spiritual awakening happened after my trauma and everything is fine. I feel protected and loved which was not the case before. I have more convictions about what is life about even though it may be false. Due to my experience I knew that I was never due to fit in....

Sorry I didn’t have time to answer you yesterday...stuff to go do.
This something that touches you before bed, is is good or negative...what kind of feeling do you get from it?
Quite possibly this is who has been helping you go OOB....especially if you were once stuck in the paralysis stage.
Sounds like you were tapping into the collective consciousness....I have had fairly consistent very vivid dreams of various apocalyptic scenarios ever since I was a teen. Most of the time, I feel like I am there as a witness...it is very rare that I am interacting.
Perhaps these were once other realities, that had some kind of cataclysm...someone had to see the outcome...idk...just my weird theory.
My guess is that you were always an INTJ and you just hadn’t developed certain secondary functions of yourself yet...the trauma sounds like it forced you to do so...such as a forced maturation of a child due to some kind of trauma in their own lives.
Though, INTJs and INFJs are both well known for maturing faster than some types and often make friends with adults.

Maybe you would think that it is crazy but a lot of people call lazy eye a psychic eye. It would be easier to seize up people and take information. What people call disability are mainly people who operate on a higher frequency. I will explain myself. The vibe of intimidation that people get from intj , infj and people who have autism is simply (most ofthe time) someone who is in a higher level of consciousness. Not to glorify ourselves but if you see an alien you will be intimidated because of his frequency which is higher than our frequency. It is simply the same thing from animals who operates on the survival level of chakra. They fear humans because we operate on different level of frequency. Often it creates hate, fear, fascination....

It may surprise you, but my opinion is that schizophric, autistic people are not really messed up. Those are only signs of higher awareness. There is a link about illness and creativity... So I would never take medicaments for being autistic or operate the lazy eyes. Those are blessings disguised as being curses.

Interesting about the psychic eye.
Yes...I understand about working on a higher frequency.
I have pretty severe arthritis throughout my SI Joints and up my lumbar spine...part of it is genetic, it’s a form of rheumatoid arthritis called Ankylosing Spondylitis that also afflicted my Grandfather.
But part of it is the many years of working in the medical field...working as home health care, as an EMT and Paramedic, in the Coast Guard, in the ER, and then in the OR and open heart suite.
I’m very proud of the things I have done to help my fellow humankind...but I also know that there were times I had to sacrifice a bit of myself...my own future comfort because things had to be done to help this or that person and there was no other way than to put severe strain on my back and body.
Besides the physicality of the jobs...there were times that I also feel I gave part of myself in order for them to live...gave them some of my energy.
At the time I believe that I struck some kind of bargain...”Please let this blue infant in my arms come back.”
And sometimes they did...but I have also been witness to many deaths.
I can go lucid via meditation about 50% of the time I purposefully attempt to.
Going OOB is a bit more difficult to do in a non-spontaneous way...I would say I hover right around 20% or slightly below that when purposefully attempted to have a real OOBE and not just a lucid dream.

I agree with you in regards to schizophrenics and such...in many cultures when someone shows such signs they are taken under the wing of the medicine man or woman and are taught how to use this “disability” as the west would call it.
Where many places...such folks are looked are with high spiritual regard.

Last edited:
Sorry I didn’t have time to answer you yesterday...stuff to go do.
This something that touches you before bed, is is good or negative...what kind of feeling do you get from it?
Quite possibly this is who has been helping you go OOB....especially if you were once stuck in the paralysis stage.
Sounds like you were tapping into the collective consciousness....I have had fairly consistent very vivid dreams of various apocalyptic scenarios ever since I was a teen. Most of the time, I feel like I am there as a witness...it is very rare that I am interacting.
Perhaps these were once other realities, that had some kind of cataclysm...someone had to see the outcome...idk...just my weird theory.
My guess is that you were always an INTJ and you just hadn’t developed certain secondary functions of yourself yet...the trauma sounds like it forced you to do so...such as a forced maturation of a child due to some kind of trauma in their own lives.
Though, INTJs and INFJs are both well known for maturing faster than some types and often make friends with adults.

Interesting about the psychic eye.
Yes...I understand about working on a higher frequency.
I have pretty severe arthritis throughout my SI Joints and up my lumbar spine...part of it is genetic, it’s a form of rheumatoid arthritis called Ankylosing Spondylitis that also afflicted my Grandfather.
But part of it is the many years of working in the medical field...working as home health care, as an EMT and Paramedic, in the Coast Guard, in the ER, and then in the OR and open heart suite.
I’m very proud of the things I have done to help my fellow humankind...but I also know that there were times I had to sacrifice a bit of myself...my own future comfort because things had to be done to help this or that person and there was no other way than to put severe strain on my back and body.
Besides the physicality of the jobs...there were times that I also feel I gave part of myself in order for them to live...gave them some of my energy.
At the time I believe that I struck some kind of bargain...”Please let this blue infant in my arms come back.”
And sometimes they did...but I have also been witness to many deaths.
I can go lucid via meditation about 50% of the time I purposefully attempt to.
Going OOB is a bit more difficult to do in a non-spontaneous way...I would say I hover right around 20% or slightly below that when purposefully attempted to have a real OOBE and not just a lucid dream.

I agree with you in regards to schizophrenics and such...in many cultures when someone shows such signs they are taken under the wing of the medicine man or woman and are taught how to use this “disability” as the west would call it.
Where many places...such folks are looked are with high spiritual regard.

That thing that touches me when I go to bed are succubus or incubus ( sexual spirits). In certain tradition those familiar spirit were so obssessed by materialistic pursuits that when they died they became stuck in this plane of existence even though there are superior worlds. They missed their ascensions. But why am I a victim of it? Maybe because of lust etc... You always have to invite them or to open the door for a evil spirit to have access to you. Tapping into the collective consciousness? I have never done it voluntarily. But I have to say that I am a seeker of thruth. By the way my numerology is 7. I began this journey since 2007, 2008, knowing the existence of other beings was maybe the results of my experience (sleep paralysis) and yes after my discovery I began to have fear which is doorway for them to access you. Now I do not fear, maybe the reason why I don't have those traumatics experiences.

I think that you are empath, a natural healer, your secret ability. You give off energy, that is what you said. Some people are said to be able to heal others by a simple touch of the palms of the hand (intention, will, heart). Also being INTJ and INFJ lead us naturally to the Higher Self. You have a big potential that you can still develop even though I don't know you personnally.

There is something call telepathy with wild beast. You have some legend (real) which told us of some people who were able to walk among wilds beast. My intuition told me that we used to talk to them in the past. We were never supposed to kill each other but to learn from each other. They have a different type of knowledge that we don't. For exemple they instinctively know the benefit of fasting in order to facilitate the healing process. They know in advance the coming of a natural disaster (birds), they can feel evil presence, they can smell our intentions ( if your dog is docile and start to barg there is a big probability that the individual has a bad intention). We are not even using 10% of our ability. I have learn that dreaming of doing something is in fact a forgotten knowledge (we are spiritual beings in flesh).

Now what is funny is that a lot of Intj are atheist without knowing that their inspiration (reason why they have flash of ideas out of nowhere) come from a supernatural cause. I think that is the downfall of most intj.

I wish I personally knew an INTJ who shared my strong penchant for metaphysics. Before the turn of 20, I was a militant atheist. In late 2009, I decided that as someone who is always claiming to be open-minded, that I should approach spirituality and metaphysics without preconceived notions. After intensive research, the weight of the arguments for metaphysics had convinced me to believe. In my late teens and early 20s, I would often get flashes of images and epiphanies that came to me out of nowhere. I would say that up until 22, I was a verbally curt speaker with a knack for incisive language. Then at 22, I went into a deep spell of psychomotor retardation that stunted me for a year. That phase of hermitage left an irreversible change on my psyche. It was a year of intense self-analysis, introspection, and spiritual growth for me as an individual.

I think it would be better for existing INTJ individuals who take spirituality and metaphysics seriously, to cultivate empathy via tertiary Fi (if they yet haven't) instead of transmuting into an INFJ. I don't have the focus or attention span to actually listen to spiritual lectures from most INFJs (or FJs in general), and they probably comprise a plurality of the YouTube spiritual community. I love listening to Carrie Anne-Moss (an INTJ) discuss holistic wellness, because she speaks in more pragmatic and direct terms that I can understand more easily. I think INTJs who are strongly spiritual should contribute, because there are people like me who are willing to listen. INTJs generally lack the frou-frou metaphors and colorful language of most NFs when discussing these subjects, which I like. Though, I do feel like INFPs who are well-versed in these matters are excellent teachers (best among NFs for me), but I think I would definitely prefer hearing an INTJ's breakdown even more.

The atheist part is really the downfall of INTJ and maybe that is why INFJ have a better feeling abilities (more open-minded). I didn't understand why they said that INTJ (for the most part) were not open-minded but now I understand why.
Between being Philanthropic and misanthropic there is only a fine line. They are nearer than what most think even though they are on the extreme part. I think that a lot of misanthropic were philanthropic ( they have lost faith in humanity). I can't talk for everybody but I think that INFJ are more like ""Let's save everybody" and INTJ "Lets save people who are worth it". The main conflict between INTJ and INFJ , I think it is due the idealism vs pragmatism-idealism. The INFJ are idealist "they are willing to get hurt reaching their dream". The INTJ being more idealist-pragmatist are not going to get hurt for worthless people". To be honest I think that how INFJ perceive the world that is how the world should be but the problem is that everybody is not good. INFJ have too much faith in human being whereas INTJ do not have enough faith in human being. They have the same goal but those differents perceptions ultimately create the conflict between those two. And to be honest I tend to be more misanthropic. I'm going to "help and save people who are worth it" even though it is subjective. I have identified I think some INFJ OR INFP and I knew that they tried to read (I do not know if they have succeeded) but I can tell that they were afraid because they saw my lack of faith in humanity. Still I think that they struggled to see the reason and they were intimidated by me. So I think that INTJ are more shadow-workers and INFJ light-workers but the shadow-workers suits me better.

I know what you mean because I myself am formerly philanthropic turned misanthropic. As someone who believes depopulation is merited, I fail to see the benefits of "Let's save everybody". For instance, as a society we have no need for vermin who flippantly leech off the system out of sheer sloth with no intention of giving back. You know these people are out there. They need to go, and stat. I must be a shadow worker, too, I guess, and I'm okay with that.

I know what you mean because I myself am formerly philanthropic turned misanthropic. As someone who believes depopulation is merited, I fail to see the benefits of "Let's save everybody". For instance, as a society we have no need for vermin who flippantly leech off the system out of sheer sloth with no intention of giving back. You know these people are out there. They need to go, and stat. I must be a shadow worker, too, I guess, and I'm okay with that.
The thing with INFJ and sometimes they are right is that people can change. But you can't create Paradise with demons.

I am so glad I came across this, I have Autism and when I did a test a few years ago I was INFJ, I had a traumatic experience and near death, I went on a spiritual awakening journey, everything opened up so quickly for me, my visions were like active imagination Carl Jung, I also have a lazy eye which spasms, and tinnitus, I recently decided to take another test, due to the fact finding my self with inner work I learned so much about myself and was able to accept these but felt an intuitive change in me, on doing another test I was INTJ personality. I had a shadow person in my visions showing me how to perform like yoga energy rituals on my body and mudras, it was rly fascinating and I am so grateful. I dream every night, and can ask a question wondering about it and it’s answered in my dream, or ask how do I make something and I am shown with instructions, so I do believe Carl Jung was right.