something cool

Poetic Justice

Meh
Donor
Dec 12, 2008
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
Disclaimer: please keep an open mind whilst reading this. Try it for yourself before deciding if you believe it.

Remember a time you were really happy. Put yourself fully into that memory. Experience it in first person, see through your own eyes what you saw at the time, hear what you heard and feel what you felt.

Notice where that feeling is in your body. Is it in your chest? Your stomach? All over?

Wherever it is i would like to invite you to imagine that feeling spinning in a circle either forwards or backwards. One direction will just feel right. Like it should go that way. It may help to spin your finger in front of you in time with the feeling.

When you get some sense of this happy feeling spinning I'd like you to begin to speed the spinning up. A common thing for people to do at first is to try to picture the feeling. Avoid this. The feeling should literally move in a circle.

Spinning it one way will increase the intensity of the feeling and the other way will decrease it.

Want to feel feelings so intense you almost can't stand it? Spin the feeling faster and faster.

Want to make a negative feeling go away? Spin it the other way

Be careful with this. I'm serious.

DO NOT SPIN NEGATIVE FEELINGS IN THE MORE INTENSE DIRECTION FAST. IT CAN CAUSE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO A PANIC ATTACK

also, sometimes bad feelings are trying to tell you something. Be sure isn't a good reason for the feeling before making it go away

Have fun