Solitare Anyone? | INFJ Forum

Solitare Anyone?

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by Azure_Knight, Sep 5, 2009.

Share This Page

More threads by Azure_Knight
  1. Azure_Knight

Azure_Knight Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    N/A
    Enneagram:
    N/A
  2. Orion

Orion Strength through understanding
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Ahahaha! How ridiculous.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. arbygil

arbygil Passing through

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    Y'know, if the situation was reversed...I can't say I wouldn't be playing Solitaire either. I sometimes think better and listen better if I'm doing some mindless activity on the computer at the same time.

And really, would any of us done any differently? People with boring instructors play on their PDAs, iPods, and laptops often. Now should they? That's another story. If it's a filibuster then what they're hearing won't apply to anything. If it's something they should vote on and they don't know the background or if one of their fellow party members is interjecting something notable, then they should pay attention. But really - congressional meetings are *boring.* I've sat through one once for my local legislators. You've got people skipping out, falling asleep, talking...no one pays attention until it's time to vote. And really, they've made up their minds long before congress convenes.

4. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

When I was 10 I went to Canberra, I was doing a tour of New Parliament House and I opened up one of the Reps desks, and there were a few batman comics... *yoink*

Playing games and watching television doesn't matter. They ought to change laws to ensure that all bills are read through, requiring a month after being put before congress before being voted on.

That'd stop shit like Patriot Act being put through again.