"Society's Bias Against Motherhood Is Creating a New Problem" | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

"Society's Bias Against Motherhood Is Creating a New Problem"

why would they do that

why would who do what?

We need to be specific when discussing this stuff because there are certain small minded people who aren;t interested in discussing the subject matter they just want to carry out personal vendettas against me (it never ceases to amaze me how petty some people are)

But i am willing to have an open and honest discussion in good faith as long as i don;t feel the other person is just trying to hang me for sport

why would who do what?

We need to be specific when discussing this stuff because there are certain small minded people who aren;t interested in discussing the subject matter they just want to carry out personal vendettas against me (it never ceases to amaze me how petty some people are)

But i am willing to have an open and honest discussion in good faith as long as i don;t feel the other person is just trying to hang me for sport

You say that the reason mothers face discrimination in the workplace is because there's a conspiracy to keep women of european descent from breeding (which is funny considering black, latin american, and asian mothers all face the same discrimination as employees).

You then go on to mention the state of illegal Mexican immigration, implying that this is a deliberate construction tied to the aforementioned conspiracy.

Then you explicitly state that it's part of a plan (by the Zionists [who I assume include the very white, very european Rothschild family]) to destroy people of european descent.

My question is: what would they (the Zionists) hope to gain by doing this? What is the end game that makes this desirable for them?

Reactions: cvp12gh5
:pop2:

Reactions: rawr
I would rather be dead than be a mother. I just cannot fathom the idea of having to waste my time raising a child. This is not to say that I believe other people who WANT to be mothers are wasting their time or that it is not worthwhile for them, but I feel for me personally I would be cutting my life and my potential short by bringing something into the world that I don't want in the first place.

It may be that the way things are set up now makes it difficult for people to raise their own children. I think it's sad that people have kids only to have them be raised by someone else via daycare and baby-sitters. I don't even know why, at this point, people would even go through with giving pregnant and giving birth when most of the time the kid gets handed off to be parented by someone else anyway. I have seen so many people treat their kid as an inconvenience... Well how about this? Make sure you're in the position to care for your own fucking kid. I don't think that's too much to ask. You want to have a baby? Sorry, that means that yes, you have to sacrifice. That means you are now responsible for another life. I don't care what university you went to or what kind of job you have but that's just a literal fact of life. It is YOURS, deal with it. Don't cry because you have to give up A or B because you wanted C. You actually cannot have it all.

Paying for someone else to pay for your own kid is ridiculous. It's not being a parent. It's having a child for the sake of saying you have a child and having little to no involvement in actually raising it. It's giving up your baby to society and letting it be molded by whatever pathetic education program is being drummed up, and it's being set up to be just as disappointed in the world as everyone else already is.

We all have to work now. Everything is so fucking expensive when you tally up the price of food, rent or buying a home, gasoline, how much it costs even just to get to and from work, the insane amount of hours we have to be stuck doing a job (and let's face it, almost NO ONE is in the job of their dreams) and all for what? So we can all have more kids and hope they have a better chance at living their dreams that we do? Please.

It absolutely does not shock me that people don't want to have children. It is not surprising that women are in a position where they essentially have to choose career or child. I don't think it's a big deal either way even if I think most people aren't equipped to raise a baby anyway.

You say that the reason mothers face discrimination in the workplace is because there's a conspiracy to keep women of european descent from breeding

No i'm saying that there is a lowering in the value placed on motherhood in western society

I'm saying that marxist feminism ultimately wants children to be raised by the state; this is so the state can indoctrinate the children whilst both parents are kept working away for the state and to pay for the state

For them to achieve this they need to make women feel that motherhood is not valuable; they also need to train women to see their career as the primary way in which they are defined as a human being

(which is funny considering black, latin american, and asian mothers all face the same discrimination as employees).

Oh sure and other ethnic groups are also under pressures and i have spoken out in their defence as well; i've spoken at length about eugenics and atrocities in majority world countries and toxic vaccinations and the deliberate sprerading of ebola and the use of sanctions and warfare against various ethnic groups etc

But the marxists want to create a homogenous mass of people

they don't believe in cultural diversity or ethnic diversity

Personally i like cultural and ethnic diversity; i think people of all ethnicities are beautiful and i enjoy experiencing other cultures around the world

But the vision of the marxists is the total subjugation of mankind under one central authority. This kind of thinking tends to stop seeing people as people and more as figures and statistics.

They want to destroy anything that defines a person and gives them self-esteem and identity because once a people lose that they lose a sense of themselves and they lose their sense of community cohesion and become more easily controlled

They want one global pseudo-culture and 'multiculturalism' is a way of destroying all cultures and the beautiful diversity of humanity in order to replace it with one homogenous mass of mediocrity

they don't want any individual creativity or flair because they see that as threatening to their central authority so they want everyone controlled and any creativity and expression to be suppressed

You then go on to mention the state of illegal Mexican immigration, implying that this is a deliberate construction tied to the aforementioned conspiracy.

It's part of their social engineering yes; it's about a rapid change of society

This is not to create a utopia of egalitarianism it is to create a homogenised and monochrome world without creativity, expression and freedom of any sort

There wouldn't even be one equal class of people; there would be one mass of homogenised and heavily controlled humans and then above them an administrative class of people who would use their state given powers to surveil and control the public; above them would be the ruling class who would get the best of everything; they would get the best housing, water, food, transport, education and health and everyone else would get dross

Imagine the hunger games society...that's their wetdream

They've already had everyone under that kind of control before under fuedalism where the average person was basically an illiterate indentured serf; it took a lot of campaigning and a lot of struggles, sacrifice and suffering by countless men, women and children to get us out of that

Then you explicitly state that it's part of a plan (by the Zionists [who I assume include the very white, very european Rothschild family]) to destroy people of european descent.

Many zionists are not jews (and many jews are not zionists)

I'd say that most jews regardless of any prejudices they may or may not hold are not really playing any part in the conspiracy...they're just going about their business; the upper echelons of zionism however are not jews...they are occultists, so it's not really accurate to call it a 'jewish conspiracy' but at the same time the recruitment of large numbers of jews into the conspiracy by the zionists is clear

Families like the rothschilds are ashkenazis who are descended from khazars but they have lied to the world and told them that they come from the holyland

My question is: what would they (the Zionists) hope to gain by doing this? What is the end game that makes this desirable for them?

World government and the subjugation of humanity

if you were a secret socety network working to subvert societies around the world in order to weaken them so much that they could not mount an effective opposition to your plans to take them over...how would you go about it?

What areas would you promote your people into?

Do you think you'd aim for things like banking and the media?

I would rather be dead than be a mother. I just cannot fathom the idea of having to waste my time raising a child. This is not to say that I believe other people who WANT to be mothers are wasting their time or that it is not worthwhile for them, but I feel for me personally I would be cutting my life and my potential short by bringing something into the world that I don't want in the first place.

It may be that the way things are set up now makes it difficult for people to raise their own children. I think it's sad that people have kids only to have them be raised by someone else via daycare and baby-sitters. I don't even know why, at this point, people would even go through with giving pregnant and giving birth when most of the time the kid gets handed off to be parented by someone else anyway. I have seen so many people treat their kid as an inconvenience... Well how about this? Make sure you're in the position to care for your own fucking kid. I don't think that's too much to ask. You want to have a baby? Sorry, that means that yes, you have to sacrifice. That means you are now responsible for another life. I don't care what university you went to or what kind of job you have but that's just a literal fact of life. It is YOURS, deal with it. Don't cry because you have to give up A or B because you wanted C. You actually cannot have it all.

Paying for someone else to pay for your own kid is ridiculous. It's not being a parent. It's having a child for the sake of saying you have a child and having little to no involvement in actually raising it. It's giving up your baby to society and letting it be molded by whatever pathetic education program is being drummed up, and it's being set up to be just as disappointed in the world as everyone else already is.

We all have to work now. Everything is so fucking expensive when you tally up the price of food, rent or buying a home, gasoline, how much it costs even just to get to and from work, the insane amount of hours we have to be stuck doing a job (and let's face it, almost NO ONE is in the job of their dreams) and all for what? So we can all have more kids and hope they have a better chance at living their dreams that we do? Please.

It absolutely does not shock me that people don't want to have children. It is not surprising that women are in a position where they essentially have to choose career or child. I don't think it's a big deal either way even if I think most people aren't equipped to raise a baby anyway.

Yeah i think that pretty much sums up how many people have been made to feel these days

I'd say your post would make a good addition to a social record seeking to capture the mood of the times

I come from scotland and we have the highest concentration of ginger haired people in the world and yet from outside has come a derision of red hair with many ginger people being bullied at school for example in some places in the UK

But i love red hair...and if i may be so bold you are a flaming haired beauty!

I can say the same about a black woman with beautiful dark hair or an asian woman and so on...i can see the beauty in all of it

But the people i'm talking about who are trying to create a homogenous mass despise your hair....they want to destroy it; they see diversity as a threat...to them and their vision of control it's just more moving parts in their control system and they don't want that...they want everything....simplified

Last edited:
I don't think this is a new problem. The main problem now is mortgages and the cost of living being too expensive so everyone is trapped into working all the time. Back in the day women worked part time in order to make sure their children were somewhat civilised, going full time when the little sods went to Secondary School. (Then it all goes to shit as they turn evil, lol) Most can't afford this option now.

Personally I have no idea how my colleagues manage to work full time with little ones but each to their own. The amount they pay in childcare is a living wage.

.. but I am kind of classed as a different generation now. Previously people lived closer to their parents (who they respected because it was the norm) so having a family wasn't a big deal because you had help. Now? I know wonderful parents who desperately want another child but can't afford to even though they earn good money.

The government have been getting rid of civil servants for the last few years in the UK because we have good protection and benefits. The private sector seems like a jungle in my mind. There is no way I could have left my babies to go back to work after 6 weeks! I don't think you can even have sex yet after six weeks of giving birth, never mind go to work! As a civil servant you get nearly 1 year off which is far more civilised. Idk, the worlds gone to shit if you ask me x

I don't think this is a new problem. The main problem now is mortgages and the cost of living being too expensive so everyone is trapped into working all the time. Back in the day women worked part time in order to make sure their children were somewhat civilised, going full time when the little sods went to Secondary School. (Then it all goes to shit as they turn evil, lol) Most can't afford this option now.

Personally I have no idea how my colleagues manage to work full time with little ones but each to their own. The amount they pay in childcare is a living wage.

.. but I am kind of classed as a different generation now. Previously people lived closer to their parents (who they respected because it was the norm) so having a family wasn't a big deal because you had help. Now? I know wonderful parents who desperately want another child but can't afford to even though they earn good money.

The government have been getting rid of civil servants for the last few years in the UK because we have good protection and benefits. The private sector seems like a jungle in my mind. There is no way I could have left my babies to go back to work after 6 weeks! I don't think you can even have sex yet after six weeks of giving birth, never mind go to work! As a civil servant you get nearly 1 year off which is far more civilised. Idk, the worlds gone to shit if you ask me x

Agreed if you want to understand why the world has gone to shit in the ways you describe you'd have to look at the money system and where it comes from and who is managing it and why they are managing it that way

Yeah i think that pretty much sums up how many people have been made to feel these days

I'd say your post would make a good addition to a social record seeking to capture the mood of the times

I come from scotland and we have the highest concentration of ginger haired people in the world and yet from outside has come a derision of red hair with many ginger people being bullied at school for example in some places in the UK

But i love red hair...and if i may be so bold you are a flaming haired beauty!

I can say the same about a black woman with beautiful dark hair or an asian woman and so on...i can see the beauty in all of it

But the people i'm talking about who are trying to create a homogenous mass despise your hair....they want to destroy it; they see diversity as a threat...to them and their vision of control it's just more moving parts in their control system and they don't want that...they want everything....simplified

haters gon' hate

this train.png

Reactions: SealHammer
blah blah blah

It's part of their social engineering yes; it's about a rapid change of society

This is not to create a utopia of egalitarianism it is to create a homogenised and monochrome world without creativity, expression and freedom of any sort

ok so how is less purely white people going to mean less creativity, expression, and freedom.

There wouldn't even be one equal class of people; there would be one mass of homogenised and heavily controlled humans and then above them an administrative class of people who would use their state given powers to surveil and control the public; above them would be the ruling class who would get the best of everything; they would get the best housing, water, food, transport, education and health and everyone else would get dross

They've already had everyone under that kind of control before under fuedalism where the average person was basically an illiterate indentured serf; it took a lot of campaigning and a lot of struggles, sacrifice and suffering by countless men, women and children to get us out of that

how does this differ significantly from what we have now (apart from the lack of miscegenation of course)

Many zionists are not jews (and many jews are not zionists)

I'd say that most jews regardless of any prejudices they may or may not hold are not really playing any part in the conspiracy...they're just going about their business; the upper echelons of zionism however are not jews...they are occultists, so it's not really accurate to call it a 'jewish conspiracy' but at the same time the recruitment of large numbers of jews into the conspiracy by the zionists is clear

Families like the rothschilds are ashkenazis who are descended from khazars but they have lied to the world and told them that they come from the holyland
jews had settled in europe about 2000 years ago. effectively european.

khazars had settled in europe about 1200 years ago. effectively european.

I don't think I've seen you focus on anyone who wasn't european or of european lineage when referring to zionism.

it makes literally no sense that they would want to destroy people who share their ethnic background, except to declare themselves the best (only) pure europeans at the end, I guess?

World government and the subjugation of humanity

if you were a secret socety network working to subvert societies around the world in order to weaken them so much that they could not mount an effective opposition to your plans to take them over...how would you go about it?

What areas would you promote your people into?

Do you think you'd aim for things like banking and the media?

I certainly wouldn't unite humanity as a single race so that they no longer had petty differences to squabble over and could then focus on bigger issues i.e. me and my friends with all the money and power. That's for sure.

e: it's really one of the oldest, simplest tactics to conquer anything. It's suicide to face the enemy's united force, so divide them up and destroy them in detail.

Last edited:
haters gon' hate

Its not their words that i'm concerned about it is the way they are destroying our economy, re-writing history to suit themselves, poisoning our food chain with GMO's, poisoning our water with flouride, poisoning our blood with toxic vaccines, poisoning our earth with cancer causing pesticides and fracking chemicals, poisoning our skies with alzeimhers causing chemtrails, poisoning our babies through PCB's in plastics, destroying male fertility through gender bending chemicals in plastic packaging, subverting our culture through cutlural marxism, turning women against men through marxist feminism, destroying our image around the world by constantly embroiling us in wars that the public don't want etc etc

Last edited:
ok so how is less purely white people going to mean less creativity, expression, and freedom.

No....less cultural diversity means less creativity, expression and freedom

You are talking about the attack on ethnicity here but i was talking more about the attack on culture re: the above; ultimately they have to attack both culture and ethnicity to create the homogenous mass

In terms of ethnic diversity i think the loss of any part of humanity is a loss to the whole

For example we are all told A LOT in the education system and the media about the holocaust of the jews (but we never hear about the jewish led holocaust against the russians that occured just before that). We are all told that the attempt to wipe out that ethnic group was a terrible crime against humanity yet no one complains as the same people try to wipe out ethnic europeans

So why the double standard?

Why is it a terrible crime against humanity to attack jews as an ethnic group but yet the deliberate targetting of whites is ok?

Also how can jewish marxists like barbara spectre (see clip posted above) say publically that she wants to ethnically wipe out europeans and that be ok yet when the zionists build walls around themselves in palestine and kick out the ethnic native palestineans from that land while talking about creating a purely jewish country....how is that ok with everyone?

how does this differ significantly from what we have now (apart from the lack of miscegenation of course)

What we have now is an ongoing process of cultural marxism that is breaking down western culture alongside multi-culturalism which is breaking down european ethnicity and culture

Now people have always mixed throughout history which is a natural process but we're not talking about a steady and natural mixing of cultures/genes....we are talking about a systematic attack against a certain group of people by another group of people who are not themselves living by the same standards they are imposing on others; that should be opposed out of principle if nothing else

jews had settled in europe about 2000 years ago. effectively european.

You're talking about jews who are descended from the khazars who have been kicked out of every country they have been to

The germans got so sick of their cultural marxism that they reacted violently against them

khazars had settled in europe about 1200 years ago. effectively european.

See above

I don't think I've seen you focus on anyone who wasn't european or of european lineage when referring to zionism.

What do you mean?

it makes literally no sense that they would want to destroy people who share their ethnic background, except to declare themselves the best (only) pure europeans at the end, I guess?

When peoples around the world were affected by colonialism they lost their culture and identity and their communities broke down and they often turned to drink and developed many social ills

So conquerors know that they can destroy their enemy that way

if on the other hand they can resist those forces then they will emerge the victors

I certainly wouldn't unite them as a single race so that they no longer had petty differences to squabble over and could then focus on bigger issues i.e. me and my friends with all the money and power. That's for sure.

Oh no they are banking on having you and your friends utterly dominated by technology by the time they get to that stage of the plan

Last edited:
OffTopic.jpg

The sad reality is that professional women who want or have children are often told to hide or deny this side of ourselves.

I do think that women are made to feel guilty about taking time to have children, and are often indirectly dissuaded from having children especially single women who are ready to take that next leap. The value is placed on work as a mark of someone's productivity and viability to the general population, and producing a child is considered more of a burden and responsibility that takes away time and attention from "real" work such as making money. People in our culture are made to feel that they're more and better successes if they make money vs. make a baby.

Also, having children is equated with less freedom, spontaneity, and autonomy, while not having children is equated with independence, individual success, less responsibility, more availability, accessibility to others. In other words, when someone has kids they are less available or accessible to the world as producing agents because now they are more accountable to a dependent, themselves, and so there's seemingly less available to the professional world. When they don't have children, they are mobile with no assumed obligations to anyone else but themselves and those to whom they are accountable such as a job. Also, as a society, we value consumption over production because without consumption, there's no need for produce.

From a company's or employer's perspective, parenting is associated with a form of production that does not lead to consumption that benefits the company unless the worker intends to consume products made by the company directly (i.e. Ford motor company - employees buying the cars they made). From the producer's or employer's end, time away from work is a form of consumption that does not benefit the company because it takes away from physical or mental production that would lead to greater profit and pay, leaving to time consumed by concerns that are not compatible with the company's objective or investment.

I know this is oversimplifying the process, but I think this is why parenting is still such a problem for the modern world. In the past, raising the next generation which was associated with the valuing and maintaining of the family as basis of sustaining society, was a priority. Of course, with the rise of the industrial revolution, and it quite a bit before that, the focus shifted to doing vs. being. It was more important what you do, what you produced, and what you contributed to the world in effort, time, and ability.

So, physical and mental production was given the priority. This is why today, workers have to barter time off to pick up their kids from school by coming in earlier or coming back to work later, or working on the weekends, or taking part time jobs instead of full time ones to accommodate in compatible work and school schedules. I don't think we realize how much the job market conflicts with the world of school and education? Just as the humanities and social sciences as a discipline has taken a back seat to science and technology production in education. This means it's not the people who are important but what they can do.

Last edited:
A Simple, Highly Generalized Summary: the ladies who are having babies are the ones who cannot afford to have babies and the ones who can, aren't.

I do think that women are made to feel guilty about taking time to have children, and are often indirectly dissuaded from having children especially single women who are ready to take that next leap. The value is placed on work as a mark of someone's productivity and viability to the general population, and producing a child is considered more of a burden and responsibility that takes away time and attention from "real" work such as making money. People in our culture are made to feel that they're more and better successes if they make money vs. make a baby. Also, having children is equated with less freedom, spontaneity, and autonomy, while not having children is equated with independence, individual success, less responsibility, more availability, accessibility to others. In other words, when someone has kids they are less available or accessible to the world as producing agents because now they are more accountable to a dependent, themselves, and so there's seemingly less available to the professional world. When they don't have children, they are mobile with no assumed obligations to anyone else but themselves and those they accountable to such as a job. Also, as a society, we value consumption over production because without consumption, there's no need for produce. From a company's or employer's perspective, parenting is associated with a form of production that does not lead to consumption that benefits the company unless the worker intends to consume products made by the company directly (i.e. Ford motor company - employees buying the cars they made). From the producer's or employer's end, time away from work is a from of consumption that does not benefit the company because it takes away from physical or mental production that would lead to greater profit and pay, leaving to time consumed by concerns that are not compatible with the company's objective or investment. I know this is oversimplifying the process, but I think this is why parenting is still such a problem for the modern world. In the past, raising the next generation which was associated with the valuing and maintaining of the family as basis of sustaining society, was a priority. Of course, with the rise of the industrial revolution, and it quite a bit before that, the focus shifted to doing vs. being. It was more important what you do, what you produced, and what you contributed to the world in effort, time, and ability. So, physical and mental production was given the priority. This is why today, workers have to barter time off to pick up their kids from school by coming in earlier or coming back to work later, or working on the weekends, or taking part time jobs instead of full time ones to accommodate in compatible work and school schedules. I don't think we realize how much the job market conflicts with the world of school and education? Just as the humanities and social sciences as a discipline has taken a back seat to science and technology production in education. This means it's not the people who are important but what they can do.

Yeah i'd agree with all that

I also like how you gave an expansive explanation of why the world is the way it is by talking about a number of factors

Just be careful that some people don't accuse you of going 'off topic' for looking at things broadly! (lol)

I think you've identified the 'problem' (special edition touched on it too)....so i think we'd all probably agree that there is a problem in our society and things are not really working out at the moment for many people

However there are going to be some people in the near future (some have already appeared on the scene) who will offer their 'solutions' to the 'problem' that people are now having strong 'reactions' to (problem, reaction, solution)

These people are going to tell us that the system is completely broken and that we need to change to a new one

They'll offer solutions like greater state care for children so that working mums can work more

I think we as a society need to think long and hard about the implications for our children and community of various 'solutions' before we all agree enmasse to apply them

From a company's or employer's perspective, parenting is associated with a form of production that does not lead to consumption that benefits the company unless the worker intends to consume products made by the company directly (i.e. Ford motor company - employees buying the cars they made). From the producer's or employer's end, time away from work is a from of consumption that does not benefit the company because it takes away from physical or mental production that would lead to greater profit and pay, leaving to time consumed by concerns that are not compatible with the company's objective or investment.

Yes. Suggesting that society's bias against motherhood is more a case of capitalism, the natural partner of patriarchy.