ASHVER
Donor
Sep 26, 2009
MBTI
INFP...
Enneagram
the coolest one
Hello Everyone.

May I ask for some suggestions? I really like films from Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Finland, etc. I like good (intelligent) comedies and drama, as well as an occasional thriller. But I will watch any good film if acting/story is good and it has some purpose/meaning.
I would appreciate if you could list titles with a short description.

Thank you.

Elina - Som om jag inte fanns / ''Elina: As If I Wasn't There'': It's a movie which tells about young little girl who has some battles with her teacher because of various things, touching movie. Recommending!

Äideistä parhain / ''Mother of Mine'': From IMDB ''During World War II, more than 70,000 Finnish children were evacuated to neutral Sweden to avoid the conflict.'' Also very touching. ;__;

Jadesoturi / ''Jade Warrior'': ''Thousands of years ago in ancient China, a love struck sword hero fights against his destiny. He wants another chance to be reunited with his loved one and he gets that chance, in a far away place and a far away time, in the cold north, in modern Finland. Jade Warrior is set in ancient China early iron age and present day Finland. The past is feeding the story in present day, slowly revealing our warrior his real origin, his superior skills and his destiny.''

Christmas Story: It's a story in Finnish lapland how Santa became as Santa, lol. Also touching!

Last edited: