[NSFW] - ShaiRant: F*cking Goddamn Motherf*cking Puppies. | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] ShaiRant: F*cking Goddamn Motherf*cking Puppies.

S

Shai Gar

We've taught the puppy not to bite. It took us a while because, like all teething animals they like to chew on things. Your feet, your books, your bed, your arm, your couch, doesn't matter, all they want to do is chew.

Goddamn chainsaw tongue monster is what we made.

This fucking thing won't stop licking. Even when she's sitting down staring at you, her tongue is going in and out of her mouth licking air. I hate puppies. She's more than a year old and she won't grow up or stop showing me affection.

I want a damn cat. They'll show you affection, and then go do their own thing.

This chainsaw tongue won't stop licking.

F*CKING F*CKING F*CKING F*CK!

C*NTING C*NTER OF A C*NT!​

I want to read, she wants to stand over me on the bed licking my goddamn head.
I can't bring myself to hitting her, that's abuse. But fucking FUCK! This fucker won't stop fucking licking!

I'm locking her outside my room.

Maybe try putting lemon juice or something foul on your arm and when she goes to lick present your arm and she'll lick but be disgusted, after a while of this she'll get the picture.

You just have to teach them to lay down and stay. My family's dog is an incessant licker but she will stay put somewhere if you tell her to, and thus not lick.

Also, puppy phase is about two years.

Last edited:
pee on your arm and head, she won't go near your territory.

Reactions: Grasshopper
Maybe try putting lemon juice or something foul on your arm and when she goes to lick present your arm and she'll lick but be disgusted, after a while of this she'll get the picture.
good idea, except it will very likely be generalized to a dislike of you.

[quote=N

Give her to me. Puppies are my favorite.
I will mother her and carry her around in a baby shoulder sling.

Maybe you need to be extra patient with her and teach her commands like sit and stay, now. Work with her on that a lot. Puppies are not easy, they're very needy for attention and affection and they need dilligent training and tons of exercise. They need to be wore out with walks and playing. If it's too much, give her away to someone who wants to put tons of time into her.

You could also buy her a giant bone to chew on for hours..

Last edited:
She's greyhound/greatdane... You couldn't even hold her up, let alone carry her around in a shopping bag.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shai Gar complaining about wayward bitches licking him? Is this the first or last sign of the Apocalypse?

I lurve puppies, someone offered me a Lab/Golden Retriever mix puppy today and i told them i'd sleep on the idea. It might be a bit soon for another pet. But it sure is cute. They have sprays you can can use to get them to stop licking/chewing stuff, but I don't know if its safe to put on your skin.
[/FONT]

I'd still baby the hell out of her.

I went to sleep yesterday hugging her, with the older dog asleep almost on my head. They get babied enough sleeping on faux mink or on 1500tc pillows in air conditioning.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAH

I could literally picture Shai reading on his bed and a puppy standing and licking his head HAHAHA