the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
It's that time of year again ladies when I run my annual service a service man campaign. Veterans day is on Nov 11th and what better why to say thank you to a veteran than to give selflessly of yourself like they have. If your sleeping next to a man that has never stepped toe to toe with the darkness, they deserved to be cheated on. Give your love freely to those who have defended your right to be whoever and whatever you want in the good old USA. They will appreciate it and have proven they can keep secrets already.

Think about it, it's the best thing a woman can do for her country in the ongoing war against terror. Self sacrifice is the noblest of the all virtues. Happy Veterans day to all my brothers in arms around the globe, the best people I know anywhere.

I'm just curious, who have you defended us from?

I'm just curious, who have you defended us from?

Are you interested in servicing? Thanks but I decline your offer. This thread is focused on servicing me, but there are other servicemen who might enjoy your services.

Yes I will serve you some interesting questions you probably wont answer. I am honestly curious since you bring it up from time to time, where and when you served.

Reactions: acd
Yes I will serve you some interesting questions you probably wont answer. I am honestly curious since you bring it up from time to time, where and when you served.

I'm never surprised at how curious you are about me. That declarative statement doesn't surprise me either. Did you have a question or is a question to follow later on?

i thought it would be obvious at face value that this is a light hearted thread. ( at least meant to be humerus thread, if the humor eludes you well it's not for everybody) if you are truly interested you know where the interview uberrogo thread is. If you don't know where that is try out the search function.