Vilku

Community Member
Feb 8, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1, 7w6, 4w3
have you ever experienced such?
And what i mean, is like forgetting the important Ti philosophy of never being adequate enough and instead getting all sensoric. What it ahs been for me, is the past few years i changed my attitude to self and became extrenely arrogant of my beauty, abilities, etc, and were repeating same cycles plus forgot my past entirely instead of building on my already life time built framework of my existence.

I think we all go through phases in life while growing up. The arrogance is more of you trying to cover up your personal insecurities. Hopefully you will soon get to a point of self-acceptance and feel comfortable in your own skin. You will know you are there when the phases dwindle and you have a sense of peace in your life, while utilizing all of of INFJ "gifts". I honestly do not see our talents/gifts/personality traits as a bad thing anymore. I've come to a point of valuing who I am and what I choose to be. It took me a long time to get there, but I'm here now. Keep learning about yourself and your strengths young grasshopper...you'll find your way :tea:

Not sure I understand exactly but I kind of think something similar happening to me. More about a new life, a new wave of being. Holding on to anything of the past keeps from moving forward, it is all stuffy and out-dated

Last edited:
Not sure I understand exactly but I kind of think something similar happening to me. More about a new life, a new wave of being. Holding on to anything of the past keeps from moving forward, it is all stuffy and out-dated

im arriving to the conclusion for solution is: dont destroy past, just make it fit your current perception in a way it becomes useful. It seems the only sensible path, adapting.