Self Awareness Test | INFJ Forum

Self Awareness Test

The highest score you received says you are - "Emotional growth, Mental growth, Creative, Self conscious

See how these self-awareness level 2 qualities below fit for you:
  • Life is a mix of chaos and joy.
  • You have some control in your life.
  • You sense a strong urge that there is more to life.
  • You want to learn more about your place in the bigger picture of life.
  • You strive to maintain a good life, with fewer downward spirals.
  • You have more control and are learning new skills.
  • You have a clearer sense of direction in your life.
  • You tend to be more aware of others and their needs.
  • You are becoming more responsible and accountable.
  • Victim hood is not a major factor any more.
  • You understand that your experiences are a result of your projections.
  • You know how to overcome your self-sabotaging behaviours.
  • You are aware of and may still get caught up in your pitfalls, but for shorter amounts of time.

At this level the coping techniques of level 1 no longer work. You need special tools to learn and be more creative and interactive with others. You need to develop more of your imagination and work towards being your authentic self. Once you have a solid foundation for a positive, forward moving ego and personality, then you are ready for a new level of being. You are on a search to understand who you are and why you are here.

There is a movement towards more cooperation, order, sensitivity, receptiveness, self-determination, responsibility and courage. There is more heart development, spiritual awareness and seeing from higher, soulful perspectives. You work on balancing the dualities of life. You are not yet fully accountable as there are still some victim or guilt feelings. You develop morals and ethics and obey societal laws.

You develop more character and know the virtues and values that are important to you. You work on clearing out the subconscious mind that filters and colors your higher guidance. You need to learn, grow, plan, give more, be creative and have personal time and space. You are more future-oriented in your thinking. You are building a strong emotional, mental and personality base that is opening up to a spiritual life.

Life is an ongoing process of evolving - from birth, to walking, to connecting, to thinking, to being independent and leading a meaningful and purposeful life.

But in our youth and teens we create and hold onto psychological and egotistical blocks and limitations that hinder our growth.

The highest score you received says you are - "Intuitive, Being, Guided, Other conscious
See how these other-awareness level 3 qualities below fit for you:
  • Life is good.
  • You have a good sense of control.
  • You have some space to think and reflect.
  • You are much more aware of and interactive with your surroundings.
  • There is still a stronger urge to be more and do more.
  • You are ready to give back to others.
  • You are aware of your uniqueness, skills, gifts and your creative place in humanity.
  • You begin to commit much more to a spiritual path.
  • You see yourself as an empowered co-creator.
  • You work more with the universal laws and attracting those you seek to aid.
  • You realize that everything has a spiritual component.
This is the stage where you must make a major paradigm shift in your way of thinking, loving and serving. You are called upon to use more of your intuition, transformational tools and the courage to be your unique self. Your mind now grasps higher conceptual thinking and the power of correspondences, symbols and meditation. Life is more about qualities instead of quantities. It is about happiness, freedom, peace, and working in a world of cause instead of effects.

You engage in self-healing. You know what awareness is and how to create more awareness. You are able to discern the right actions for the right reasons. You are interdependent and work well with others and groups. You know what it takes to manifest the life you want. You are 100% accountable and are the cause of what attracts to yourself. You understand and align with universal laws. You identify often with soul and the greater good, beauty, truth and goodness of all interactions and things.

Change is progressive, evolutionary and transformative. You get into a rhythm of life and experience patience and timelessness. Life seems simpler. You perceive the meaning and purpose of all encounters and events. You are much more in the present moment as you are guided and respond to the needs of others. You are fulfilling your own spiritual needs.

The highest score you received says you are - "Intuitive, Being, Guided, Other conscious

• Life is good.
  • You are aware of your uniqueness, skills, gifts and your creative place in humanity.
This is the stage where you must make a major paradigm shift in your way of thinking, loving and serving. You are called upon to use more of your intuition, transformational tools and the courage to be your unique self. Your mind now grasps higher conceptual thinking and the power of correspondences, symbols and meditation. Life is more about qualities instead of quantities. It is about happiness, freedom, peace, and working in a world of cause instead of effects.

You engage in self-healing. You know what awareness is and how to create more awareness. You are able to discern the right actions for the right reasons. You are interdependent and work well with others and groups. You know what it takes to manifest the life you want. You are 100% accountable and are the cause of what attracts to yourself. You understand and align with universal laws. You identify often with soul and the greater good, beauty, truth and goodness of all interactions and things.

Change is progressive, evolutionary and transformative. You get into a rhythm of life and experience patience and timelessness. Life seems simpler. You perceive the meaning and purpose of all encounters and events. You are much more in the present moment as you are guided and respond to the needs of others. You are fulfilling your own spiritual needs.

Life is an ongoing process of evolving - from birth, to walking, to connecting, to thinking, to being independent and leading a meaningful and purposeful life.

But in our youth and teens we create and hold onto psychological and egotistical blocks and limitations that hinder our growth.

That first sentence is funny :)

I didn't find it strange - it's more of a reminder of what's important.

Congratulations - you are amazing.

Wanting to know yourself is one of the most important and powerful things you can do.

Your answers are below.

• Life is good.

lol, in what sense?

Haven't done it yet but probably will. I'm curious.
E.g. One of the questions asks how selfish you are... which the least self-aware will answer 'incorrectly'.

I don't know how it's possible to measure 'self-awareness' with a test that relies upon self-awareness to function.

In addition, the definition of 'self-awareness' is very subjective in itself.

E.g. One of the questions asks how selfish you are... which the least self-aware will answer 'incorrectly'.

I don't know how it's possible to measure 'self-awareness' with a test that relies upon self-awareness to function.

lol yeah, now that you mention it, the test does have a self-contradictory premise.

:smile: In some terms, yes. In others, it relies on a certain context to qualify (since it's not quantifiable). It can be gleaned from the other answers if your reply was "self-aware", in terms of how the answers you choose make sense as a whole.

It's interesting you would interpret it that way. You're not wrong. Someone who would honestly declare themselves selfish would indeed have self-awareness.

I do suspect you are trying to give more meaning to this test than it has. Or just devalue the meaning I took from it, I'm not entirely sure. Just sensing an inexplicable need to justify your post, as if I wasn't allowed to disagree. But no need for you to get into that. The test really isn't important enough to dispute over.

I do suspect you are trying to give more meaning to this test than it has. Or just devalue the meaning I took from it, I'm not entirely sure. Just sensing an inexplicable need to justify your post, as if I wasn't allowed to disagree. But no need for you to get into that. The test really isn't important enough to dispute over.
? No I wasn't trying to devalue any meaning you might take from it (I posted first after Gaze, after all).

I got 'Level 3', too, though, and I found the whole thing strangely self-congratulatory. I just didn't buy it. It reminded me of all those other, unfalsifiable self-congratulatory labels that lack concrete meaning, like declaring oneself a 'Heyoka empath' or 'indigo child'.

? No I wasn't trying to devalue any meaning you might take from it (I posted first after Gaze, after all).

I got 'Level 3', too, though, and I found the whole thing strangely self-congratulatory. I just didn't buy it. It reminded me of all those other, unfalsifiable self-congratulatory labels that lack concrete meaning, like declaring oneself a 'Heyoka empath' or 'indigo child'.
That's why it's a free test off the internet. It's just supposed to be good fun ;)

Help yourself have fun, I hear @Milktoast Bandit is good at that
I'm just saying I also felt it was kind of a strange test.
Personally, I don't see self help as fun. Not the kind of info I think of as fun.

I got the impression it was geared towards selling a product and that is what is listed on the site; online personal and spiritual self help books and programs.

Last edited:
I thought it was fun. I was a bit perturbed by the fact that it tells us to check only one box per question, then allows you to check more than one box when more than one could be the appropriate response. Which is it?

Why would it not be fun? That's kind of the whole point behind developing anything like this.

I'm just saying I also felt it was kind of a strange test. And personally, I don't see self help as fun. Not the kind of info I think of as fun.

I got the impression it was geared towards selling a product and that is what is listed on the site; online personal and spiritual self help books and programs.

I was just making a joke about milktoast playing with himself. I haven't even looked at the test.