Seeing potential in someone | INFJ Forum

Seeing potential in someone

Huh, I didn't see that coming. But "radical" is always a relative term. Depending on where the "center" is, today's radical could be tomorrow's centrist. Iraq has certainly been through its course of political, social and cultural shifts, so it doesn't surprise me too much that he moved from radical militia leader to "peace brigades" leader.

so [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] had been following Iraqi politics for a while. That's awesome o_o

I wonder if you just want to talk about this person or the general pattern of seeing someone's potential? :D

He who knows and knows he knows is a leader: follow him.

He who knows and knows he knows is a leader: follow him.

If that was directed at me, I will reply with, 'That depends with the circumstance.. depends what he knows, and if what he knows is worth to follow.' There is such as a blind leader, nonetheless, still a leader.

Since self-worth is something I take seriously, I often see potential in others but can be saddened by the idea that they may not see it themselves and hence won't even pursue it. Self-worth is, I find, can be one of the main problems.

It is an old saying and was not directed at you.

[h=1]“He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.”[/h]

so @just me had been following Iraqi politics for a while. That's awesome o_o

I wonder if you just want to talk about this person or the general pattern of seeing someone's potential? :D

The young man had followers years ago. People of his own kind looked up to him. I see great potential in that, especially in the area he influenced and its need for a leader.

It is an old saying and was not directed at you.

[h=1]“He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.”[/h]

ofcourse it's not hahah, but I said that if someone said that to me, I'll have that response.