Sean Spicer White House Press Briefings | INFJ Forum

Sean Spicer White House Press Briefings

Then we get to see how the media spins it. :)
I watched the conference for the last day of January. Spicer almost directly addressed the ongoing problem that most of the issues and difficulties he has to comment on are related to the misreporting of administrative actions, and not about the particulars of those actions.

I gives me the shits that a spokesman is basically tied down to explaining media activities, instead of government activities.

What a coincidence, I only discovered the White House youtube account yesterday!
Don't know much about Spicer - watched few minutes of the video - he's actually quite unconventionally refreshing. I'll try and watch the full clip today and report back to you. :wink:

His news conference to argue that Trump had the largest crowds ever was pathetic...it only shows how thin-skinned Trump is...he get’s sworn in to be the fucking president and has parades and balls in his honor - and he focuses on his sad crowd turn out, sending Spicer out to make sure everyone knows so...no questions, anyone who says differently is a victim of "false news”...yeah...Trump is so truthful.
Calling BS an “alternative fact” does not make it more true.

My cat is an alternative dog.

Reactions: brightmoon and acd
His news conference to argue that Trump had the largest crowds ever was pathetic...it only shows how thin-skinned Trump is...he get’s sworn in to be the fucking president and has parades and balls in his honor - and he focuses on his sad crowd turn out, sending Spicer out to make sure everyone knows so...no questions, anyone who says differently is a victim of "false news”...yeah...Trump is so truthful.
Calling BS an “alternative fact” does not make it more true.

My cat is an alternative dog.

You should watch the briefings tho, Spicer is pretty adorable

"I apologize that NBC News' reporting is based on the New York Times false reporting"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You should watch the briefings tho, Spicer is pretty adorable

He seems overly aggressive/defensive...no wonder Trump chose him.

He seems overly aggressive/defensive...no wonder Trump chose him.

Hmm I don't know if we are watching the same thing. If anything he comes across as a bit silly/incompetent and unsure of himself.
But we all pick up on different things I suppose.

Hmm I don't know if we are watching the same thing. If anything he comes across as a bit silly/incompetent and unsure of himself.
But we all pick up on different things I suppose.

Having seen several videos of him in action he does look silly, because he knows what he is saying is BS, it looks like Trump made him go out and say it anyhow....like a 5 year old forced to apologize.
There have been a couple of instances where he attacks the media and refuses to take questions.
I find that unnecessary in a democratic Presidency...people complained that Obama wasn’t transparent enough...well, this is way beyond that.
To go out and make the announcement that Trump had the biggest crowd, hands down, end of story, then not back up his claims or take any questions regarding that, then practically running out of the room to be an aggressive/defensive action.
Trump talks about only letting certain news organizations into the briefings...I just want to point out that is a solid step toward Fascism.

You think he comes across as silly and incompetent? I'm Not getting that from him at all.

Reactions: Free and Wyote
incompetent

Incompetent is probably the wrong word. More like not yet comfortable with the situation. It's always an adjustment when you find yourself in a new, possibly more difficult circumstance.
Silly yes though. He smiles and sways his body in a light way. It's a bit silly, especially for the political sphere.

spicer 6.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow
Sickening display of Orwellian doublespeak, or at least the ones I have watched are. A good example. Spicer blames "the media' for referring to the Muslim ban as a ban. Meanwhile Spicer has repeatedly referred to the ban as a ban and his boss has done the same. When is a ban not a ban? Are they the only ones who can call it a ban? Makes my head hurt!!

Last edited:
He stutters a lot and reads a lot - two things I do not like about his style. He actually looks like a press secretary. What work did he have before?
t