Se Has Taken Over | INFJ Forum

INFJok

Community Member
Nov 27, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Last month I finally lost it! After a year of working around teens, enduring racist, sexist, commentary and dodging inappropriate elders I up and lost my temper!
My Se inferior function stepped in and said That’s enough! It’s time to roar! And I found myself lashing out and making a huge scene at my burger joint job and snapped on my manager telling her I was going to take a 2 weeks notice. I message her on the work app and apologize telling her I wanted to remove the 2 Weeks Notice, but being the childish, power tripping 30-something that she is, she left a voicemail claiming that I threatened her and that my time was up at my job.

I knew she was a snake. She had some hidden jealousy for me all along and me being an INFJ, I knew it. It made her uncomfortable knowing that customers and co owner of the company favored me. Now that he’s gone, she’s shown her true colors. All my hard work was in vain...

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I don’t feel sorry at all for how my Se showed up because it helped move me in another direction. Yes I’m unemployed and yes felt like I had an out of body experience going off like that, but it know that I’m no longer restricted is liberating.

•I’ve gotten off the hamster wheel of being at a job that I hate
•I up and left community college
•I’m now involved in meditation and doing meet up groups talking about The Subconscious Mind
•I’m throwing ideas at the wall deciding who I want to be in my life
•I’m thinking about doing cosmetology
• my Se also has me thinking about bar tending

What the hell am I doing?

Where am I going?

Where is my Se taking me to better yet, where is life taking me?

I read in this article that Se starts showing out when INFJs enter early adulthood. Can anyone INFJ or not relate to this?

https://personalityjunkie.com/the-infj/

You don't start living life until you say fuck everything

giphy.gif

I feel like you've upped your humor game significantly in recent months, I'm really enjoying it lolol not that you weren't funny before, of course

I can relate.
I've had a moment like you in my younger days: blowing up on my manager. I've also spoken up to rude customers many times, although always in a 'professional' way.

You can only take so much for so long, and you shouldn't let others mistreat you. But, at the same time it's irrational to behave that way.

I mean, it's a burger joint job, there's plenty out there in need of help, so whatever.

I would just avoid reacting/responding in a similar manner once you progress to your desired profession, if you choose to do so.

I love how you highlight the positives of your situation. That's a great trait, in my opinion.

We should strive to be happy, and it seems like you already have that in mind.

I wish you the best of luck! Keep smiling, keep shining. ❤️

Are any of you guys into astrology?
This Uranus in Taurus transit has shaken me up already!

Psst: I’m an Earth sign so that’s probably why

There is an astrology thread. A few members are into astrology.

We all have times in our lives like you're describing. It's good for you. Scary, but good. I say go after what you really want, not whims.

And what @Wyote said.

Bork! bork!

loukanikos-greece-riot-dog (1).jpg

That must be like 'fuck the authorities' type of message?

Lol. Fuck everything. Right?

No I genuinely don't understand her, is what I'm saying. Though I think she may just be being silly.
As for my original response, I just mean that you have to let go of a lot of things in life in order to progress, generally.

This is not Se, it is more what one expects from Fi and Ti for being highly rational.
Sounds you may also need to use Se to keep moving forward to do what you like in better surroundings.
This is kind of like an INTP "losing is" and ends up with a flailing display of outwards emotions to try and change things.
Except it's Ti and a bit more like a rational lockdown internally.

And know what! I think this sounds like a positive turn.

Reactions: Synergos